Dr. Erica Bloomquist, MD

Dr. Erica Bloomquist, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  |

Dr. Erica Bloomquist, MD is a breast surgical oncology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology

1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Memorial Healthcare System

Learn about Dr. Bloomquist

Video

See how frequently Dr. Bloomquist performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Bloomquist's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bloomquist "When a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer it is not only her but her entire family that is affected.  My goal when I first meet a woman and her family is to establish a rapport so that they are all comfortable with the person that will be leading them on their journey to cure.

Each cancer is different and each woman is different.  I strive to educate women and their families about their particular cancer and the different options available for their treatment.  I encourage women to ask many questions and to call me back as many times as necessary to achieve understanding.  I want woman to make an informed decision that I work hard to incorporate into their treatment plan.

I am fortunate to work with an amazing team at the Memorial Cancer Institute Breast Cancer Center that shares my philosophy and works tirelessly to ensure that each patient and family centered experience is personalized and that we deliver the most compassionate and highest quality of care.  Our "one stop shop" philosophy means that once a woman and her family arrives at our front door all of the people involved in her care can be found in one place. "

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Cancer Recurrence
  • Breast Lump
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Ductal Carcinoma in Situ

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Naval Medical Center San Diego
  • Bryn Mawr Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bloomquist has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bloomquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bloomquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bloomquist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bloomquist to family and friends
Dr. Bloomquist's Performance
in Miami Lakes, FL |
I have never seen a more caring kind and loving person she made me feel like I was actually family and not just a stranger
in Hollywood, FL |
From setting up appointment, registration, consultation and check up process, all the staff you met were wonderful, professional and dedicated people.Dr. Bloomquist took her time and went over everything with me and explained my results in manner that made me worry less , So just relax, come in and get your exam done. Dr.Bloomquist is very person centered. Her Patient navigator Andy is also awesome if could list everyone I met I would , they give hugs , it feels like long lost family who cares,
in Miami fl |
She's the BEST i would definitely recommend her
in Miami Gardens , FL |
I was referred to Dr Bloomquist after pathology results indicated Mammary tissue with Lobular Carcinoma in Situ (LCIS) and calcifications. As a Breast Cancer Survivor I was not looking forward to having surgery, and she recommended no surgery needed. The Doctor and her staff made me feel very comfortable. They were professional and personal. My surgeon of 15 years is about 20 miles away from my home. I have wanted to find a doctor closer to my home and I have.
in Hollywood, FL |
It's a very scary time when you have breast cancer, Dr Bloomquist was excellent, and my out come was better ten I expected. I feel lucky to have her as my Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Erica Bloomquist, MD?
Are you Dr. Bloomquist?