Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD

Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/C/C/XCC4J_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD, Fort Worth, TX, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wroten

Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD
Are you Dr. Wroten?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 98 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 98

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Arlington, TX |

Dr. Wroten and his staff are AMAZING! He is very professional, very personable and he made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend!!!

-Ft Worth, TX |

Dr. Wroten and his staff are amazing! He takes his time with each patient and makes sure you leave with no questions un-answered.. He is very knowlegable. He comes very highly recommended from everyone!

-Ft Worth, TX |

Thank you Dr. Wroten. I play a lot of golf and my shoulder started giving me trouble and I thought I needed surgery. After my exam, Dr. Wroten showed me the proper exercises and stretching to rehab my shoulder. I can now play golf and raise my hand over my head without pain! Thanks again!

- in Ft Worth, TX |

I began having numbness in my ring finger and little finger associated with the ulnar nerve. Dr. Wroten suggested several options including changing my sleeping and driving habits and using surgery as the absolute last option. The feeling is slowly coming back without surgery. Thank you Dr. Wroten! You and your staff are wondeful!

-Fort Worth, TX |

As an OR nurse, it is a privilege to work with Dr. Wroten every week. It is nice to see such a high standard of care given to patients. It starts in preop when he greets each patient to answer any questions they might have and put their mind at ease before we go back. Once in the operating room his lowest standard is perfection and he makes even the most complicated surgeries seem easy. He also makes sure he meet privately with the family after surgery. It's an honor to work with Dr. Wroten.

- in Fort Worth |

Great DR.... takes his time did not feel rushed at any point.

-Arlington, TX |

Dr. Wroten had treated my son after he slammed his hand in the car door. I was so scared that he broke it but come to find out it was not broken. Dr. Wroten took such good care of him and the staff was amazing!!!!

5 out of 5

Dr. Wroten has treated my hand and was a great Doctor. I would recommend him to any one. He is the best of the best!

-Arlington, tx |

He is the best in town! He treated my hand better then the past Doctors I have seen.The staff is great??

1 out of 5
- in weatherord, tx |

Went in for finger pain and swelling and was told immediatly I needed surgery. Scheduled it for the next Wednesday... I called to find out about rescheduling because i broke my foot and they informed me it had to be done that my podiatrist needed to order me a walker. In the meantime i decided to wait to do the surgery because of the inconvenience of having a hand and foot on the same side i couldnt use. Turns out days later my hand is healed completely and surgery was never needed. RIP OFF

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
13.21 miles away
Dr. Mark D. Khorsandi, DO
General Surgery
13.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.