Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD

Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

My philosophy is to treat patients as though they are members of my family. My practice consists of nonoperative and surgical management of adult and pediatric hand, wrist, and elbow disorders. I believe in employing nonoperative treament consisting of patient education,therapy, medications, splints, or injections before considering surgery. When surgery is indicated I educate my patients about the procedures available and together we decide what surgery will provide them with the best results.Read more

Dr. Wroten's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Wroten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wroten

Dr. Wroten accepts 34 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wroten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Wroten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wroten to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wroten
Dr. Wroten's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (89)
in Fort Worth, tx |
Dr. Wroten saved my career!!! As an ICU physician, I need my hands to function in order to take care of my patients. After breaking my dominant hand (while chasing my crazy dog), Dr. Wroten was able to put the busted bone together, and I couldn't be happier!!! I did require a fair amount of occupational therapy----Fort Worth PT is amazing----but it all starts with a fantastic surgeon. Couldn't be happier! I'm able to do my job and everything else prior to my injury. Amazing experience both
in Ft Worth, TX |
My appointment was at 8:10. I was able to see Dr. Wroten and be out by 8:34 am! He was direct, gave me my options, and was proactive in that he brought the medication that he thought I needed. I had the procedure I needed and was out by 8:34. He was funny, respectful of my time, and was very polite and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Wroten.
in Crowley, TX |
Dr. Wroten is an excellent doctor, whom I would recommend to everyone! He took on my very complex medical case and went out of his way to try and help me. His compassion, encouragement, humor, and straight forward manner were appreciated. He told me what to expect and did not sugar coat anything. He and his staff were great before, during, and after my surgery. I cannot say enough good things about him.
in Cleburne, TX |
When a high-speed grinder fractured, I was told by the ER staff this injury could seriously impair my dexterity. Since I play guitar at my church, I spent days investigating Dallas/Ft Worth hand doctors, mostly through various doctors in my immediate family, as well as other sources, including Fort Worth TX Magazine. Dr. Wroten made a decision not to operate, but utilized rehab. I could not be happier. I am playing guitar after 7 weeks! Great judgement, ethics and results.Thank you Dr. Wroten!
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Wroten and his staff are AMAZING! He is very professional, very personable and he made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend!!!
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Wroten and his staff are amazing! He takes his time with each patient and makes sure you leave with no questions un-answered.. He is very knowlegable. He comes very highly recommended from everyone!
Ft Worth, TX |
Thank you Dr. Wroten. I play a lot of golf and my shoulder started giving me trouble and I thought I needed surgery. After my exam, Dr. Wroten showed me the proper exercises and stretching to rehab my shoulder. I can now play golf and raise my hand over my head without pain! Thanks again!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I began having numbness in my ring finger and little finger associated with the ulnar nerve. Dr. Wroten suggested several options including changing my sleeping and driving habits and using surgery as the absolute last option. The feeling is slowly coming back without surgery. Thank you Dr. Wroten! You and your staff are wondeful!
Fort Worth, TX |
As an OR nurse, it is a privilege to work with Dr. Wroten every week. It is nice to see such a high standard of care given to patients. It starts in preop when he greets each patient to answer any questions they might have and put their mind at ease before we go back. Once in the operating room his lowest standard is perfection and he makes even the most complicated surgeries seem easy. He also makes sure he meet privately with the family after surgery. It's an honor to work with Dr. Wroten.
in Fort Worth |
Great DR.... takes his time did not feel rushed at any point.
Arlington, TX |
Dr. Wroten had treated my son after he slammed his hand in the car door. I was so scared that he broke it but come to find out it was not broken. Dr. Wroten took such good care of him and the staff was amazing!!!!
Dr. Wroten has treated my hand and was a great Doctor. I would recommend him to any one. He is the best of the best!
Arlington, tx |
He is the best in town! He treated my hand better then the past Doctors I have seen.The staff is great??
in weatherord, tx |
Went in for finger pain and swelling and was told immediatly I needed surgery. Scheduled it for the next Wednesday... I called to find out about rescheduling because i broke my foot and they informed me it had to be done that my podiatrist needed to order me a walker. In the meantime i decided to wait to do the surgery because of the inconvenience of having a hand and foot on the same side i couldnt use. Turns out days later my hand is healed completely and surgery was never needed. RIP OFF
Arlington, TX |
Dr. Wroten is amazing; he really takes his time in talking with you and discussing all the options and answering ALL your questions. He sets high standards for himself, staff, facilities and equipment. If there's anything at all to improve, I would say less waiting time, both in the office waiting room and in the individual patient exam room.
in Hurst, TX |
Fantastic Doctor! He understood my unique situation and was able to accommodate me. He's friendly and knowledgable. I had severe carpal tunnel and he performed the surgery 4 years ago. I'm so happy with the results and finally an pain free. I'd definitely recommend him!
in Weatherford, TX |
I had double carpal tunnel surgery. Dr. Wroten talked to me about the advantages/disadvantages of having both hands done at once. He helped me to make an informed decision. I was very satisfied with the care I received. He's an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Eric S. Wroten, MD?
Are you Dr. Wroten?

Compare Dr. Wroten

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.