Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO

Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO

Internal Medicine  |
91 reviews

Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center and MountainView Hospital....See Less

Eric Wolfson, D.O.

6803 W Tropicana Ave Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89103

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Wolfson

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive Internal Medicine care, our Board Certified physicians are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of care possible. Whether it is the treatment of immediate, chronic, or work-related injuries, we strive to provide optimal health care until our patients complete their journeys back to good health.

Dr. Wolfson's Experience

Dr. Wolfson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Dystonia
  • Emphysema
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Injuries
  • Insomnia
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Phobia
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Urinalysis

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Wolfson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolfson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wolfson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfson to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Wolfson's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Las Vegas, NV |
This is a practice that just cared about how many locations they have, and how much money they make. Rude staff, even more rude at the front desk... be ready to pay bills even aside if your insurance covers 100%.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have recommended Dr. Wolfson to friends and other family members, and will continue to do so in the future. I enjoy his easygoing personality when discussing all of my health related issues. The staff at his office are always friendly and upbeat and willing to answer any questions that I may have.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been seeing Dr. Wolfson for the past couple of years. I have also recommended friends to go see him due to him being very attentive and will listen you any problems/issues you may be having. Dr. Wolfson takes his time with you and will talk to you, which I have found is lost seeing other doctors. You can tell Dr. Wolfson really cares about his patients with the time he takes with each patient. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Wolfson as a doctor! The whole staff is amazing!
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Wolfson and his staff are the best in town. Jamie has always been beyond helpful and answers all of my questions. I appreciate the care I receive from them.
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Wolfson and his staff are amazing!!! Jamie, Raine, Nia, are the best!!! I have no complaints about this practice.
in Henderson, NV |
I've been going to Dr. Eric Wolfson for many years. My husband found him and told me to go to him.. The best decision I ever made. He is so easy to talk to and he really wants to help. I wouldn't change anything about him. He is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him. I love his office staff. Mariam is my favorite. She is always willing to help and always has the biggest smile.
in las vegas,nv |
I have been going to dr. Wolfson for over 5 years. the doctor and the entire staff are true professioal and truly care about their patients. Dr. Wolfson support staff, Mariam,Roukieh, Christina and Elizabeth make you feel like you are the only one in the office at that time and take care of all your needs.
Portland, OR |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolfson's for some time now, he is very knowledgeable and always listens. He has always made sure that I received the correct and proper treatment. Some of his staff members could use some polishing up on their people skills. However, Mariam Itani is the best, she's extremely knowledgeable and professional, very friendly and actually cares about the patients. I highly recommend Dr. Wolfson.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Wolfson is a great doctor. My husband and I have been his patients for a few years now. The staff is always friendly. Mariam is a great medical assistant.
Las Vegas, NV |
Horrible practice. You won't even get examined, they will look at you from far away and use nurses just to get your blood pressure.
Las Vegas, NV |
Rushed consultation. Billed more than an annual physical. Very rude front desk receptionist.
Las Vegas, NV |
My family and I have been seeing this doctor for many years but the last few years have been terrible. The office staff are rude, condescending, and incompetent. After multiple medication refill errors , misinformation on my patient chart, no follow up on ANYTHING and much, much more, I will NEVER go to this office and again.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Wolfson tends to be in and right back out, but if you have questions or concerns, he will stay, and address all of them thoroughly. He doesn't leave any "gray" areas. When you leave, you know what is to be expected, but you need to ask. It's the old principle, talk to your doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Wolfson may be a very good doctor but his office staff lacks any professionalism. Remaining on hold twice for more than 5 minutes is not acceptable in any business. When you do finally get a voice they are impatient and not courteous at all. I would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone
in Berkeley, CA |
I left this clinic a few years ago but wanted to warn others. This twit is totally incompetent. I would have reported him to the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners but I did not have enough substantial evidence to support an allegation. He's just careful enough to avoid committing the kind of errors that will get him reported. Basically the only thing he does now is write prescriptions and overcharge your insurance for a 1 minute office visit. Please read all the reviews and stay away!
in Pomona Park |
I love Dr. Wolfson. Dr. Wolfson was my primary doctor for years. He treated me, my daughter and son. He saved my life! He's the best Doctor ever! I would refer him 2 anyone in a heart beat! I have always been able to get his attention and talk to him about anything. My daughter would fly home from college just to see Dr. Wolfso. I moved out of state and would fly back to Vegas just so he could care for me. I really miss that office! He's Very professional,considerate! Carletta Lawal
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Dr. Wolfson's front staff are the most rude, unprofessional and embarrassing staff you will ever meet. None of them should be in business or representing a medical office.
Las Vegas, NV |
My entire family is finding a new physician immediately per the absolute dispicable human beings and cretin referred to as this doctors entire staff including his physician assistant. We have finally had enough after years of trying to make this office work and endless second chances. I have never seen a running business yet alone medical practice where every person treats you like garbage as if they hate their lives and could care less to be operating or have your business.
Las Vegas |
His front desk staff & MNGR. ROKIA is HEARTLESS ,we got our blood work done with my mother last month by Diana Kirby,caring Nurse ,& it's understandable they don't want to give pain Medication anymore want you to go to pain Management! My mother is 85 years old & she had been going to that medical center for almost 18 years, our blood work results were in, & I could not make 1 last appoint. For my mom,MNGR. ROKIA SAID NO, without even asking The Dr. or Nurse D. Kirby, who said to return.
in Las Vegas, NV |
You have to call his office after a week to get the name and number of any referrals, they won't contact you. Every other primary doctor I've ever had always contacted me with that information as soon as they got it. Dr Wolfson provides me less attention than a fast food drive through order taker. Don't bother with this guy.
in Las Vegas ,NV |
I've never seen Dr Wolfson, just his staff. I contacted staff re; scripts that needed to be faxed to manufacturer so I could afford them. That was three weeks ago. I have been completely out of meds since I contacted them. Still not done,and when I call about it , they put me on hold and accidentally hang up on me. It should have been done the first day, my seizure meds are a very important issue and they continue to drag their feet.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor Wolfsen has been my doctor for over 15 years. He has been so wonderful, always listening to my concerns and addressing them. He's very knowledgeable and resourceful. I highly recommend him as a family doctor. His staff are also very professional and friendly as well. Also, once you get in the back room it's a speedy process as time is a concern for many. So I'm very happy! 2 Thumbs up!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My Dr. is an amazing diagnostician, and a wonderful Human Being! He listens, truly cares, has endless patients, and knows his stuff!! He has literally saved my live several times in the past 5+ years. And this is what sets him apart from all others! His P.A. is off the charts phenomenal as well. Absolute perfection! The entire office staff are professional, but friendly and genuinely concerned about your well-being. The entire Wolfson Medical Clinic goes above and beyond for their patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Although he may be a fine doctor (I have no complaints), his office staff have very poor customer service skills. They rarely answer the phone and when they promise to call you back, they never do. A poorly run front office staff is a reflection of the doctor himself.
in Las Vegas |
Bad experience . He has no time for hes patients !!! Rude stuff !!
in Henderson, NV |
DR.WOLFSON IS CARING AND LISTENS TO WHATS GOING WITH YOU BEFORE MAKING A DIAGNOSIS.THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND HE UNDERSTANDS THE PROBLEMS AND HE GETS ME THE RIGHT MEDICATIONS AND IF YOU ASK HIM FOR A TEST OR REFERRAL HE WILL ALWAYS COMPLY .HE IS NICE AND FRIENDLY AND AND VERY EASY TO TALK TO WITCH IS A RARITY FOR DOCTORS IN THE GREATER LAS VEGAS AREA.
Las Vegas, NV |
This office has a horrible office staff and Dr. Wolfson is way below average as far as a doctor goes. Dr. Wolfson acts like he's doing you a favor by seeng you and his office staff can't get things right. Would NEVER recommend this doctor if he was the only doctor in Las Vegas. Find a new profession Wolfson. Nothing good about this office at all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He doesn't listen. He scurries from one exam room to the next. His staff is rude. He isn't interested in finding out what is causing your medical conditions. He is just another prescription peddler, treating the symptoms not the cause. Frankly I am surprised he is a D.O. In my opinion and in all my years of experience with physicians, he is in a tie for the worst I've ever seen. He also treated my friend who has serious medical issues, and he was awful with her too.
From what I can tell Dr Wolfson is a good Doc and a good guy. His staff sucks. Misinformation, and mis direction to clearly indicate they hate people and hate helping them. They just want to get you out of their office. I will ask more clarifying questions next time.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Long wait even with scheduled app. then 3 min. brief visit with the Doctor .I doubt that he was interested in why we came to see him.. Why would a qualified Physician depend on his MA to come up with pt's diagnosis even before he enters the pt's room ? Sadly enough, after multiple visits with this physician , we have decided that in order to be properly treated & not just like the next number we must promptly find another MD to have our serious medical issues finally addressed & treated
Have you seen Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolfson?

Visit Dr. Wolfson

Dr. Wolfson accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • Affiliated Health Funds
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada POS
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Federal Employee Program
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Coventry Health and Life Insurance Co
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA