Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO

Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO

Internal Medicine  |
76 reviews

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • HealthChoice

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive Internal Medicine care, our Board Certified physicians are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of care possible. Whether it is the treatment of immediate, chronic, or work-related injuries, we strive to provide optimal health care until our patients complete their journeys back to good health.Read more

Dr. Wolfson's Experience

See how Dr. Wolfson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wolfson

Dr. Wolfson accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wolfson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wolfson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfson to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Wolfson's Performance
in Berkeley, CA |
I left this clinic a few years ago but wanted to warn others. This twit is totally incompetent. I would have reported him to the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners but I did not have enough substantial evidence to support an allegation. He's just careful enough to avoid committing the kind of errors that will get him reported. Basically the only thing he does now is write prescriptions and overcharge your insurance for a 1 minute office visit. Please read all the reviews and stay away!
in Pomona Park |
I love Dr. Wolfson. Dr. Wolfson was my primary doctor for years. He treated me, my daughter and son. He saved my life! He's the best Doctor ever! I would refer him 2 anyone in a heart beat! I have always been able to get his attention and talk to him about anything. My daughter would fly home from college just to see Dr. Wolfso. I moved out of state and would fly back to Vegas just so he could care for me. I really miss that office! He's Very professional,considerate! Carletta Lawal
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Dr. Wolfson's front staff are the most rude, unprofessional and embarrassing staff you will ever meet. None of them should be in business or representing a medical office.
Las Vegas, NV |
My entire family is finding a new physician immediately per the absolute dispicable human beings and cretin referred to as this doctors entire staff including his physician assistant. We have finally had enough after years of trying to make this office work and endless second chances. I have never seen a running business yet alone medical practice where every person treats you like garbage as if they hate their lives and could care less to be operating or have your business.
Las Vegas |
His front desk staff & MNGR. ROKIA is HEARTLESS ,we got our blood work done with my mother last month by Diana Kirby,caring Nurse ,& it's understandable they don't want to give pain Medication anymore want you to go to pain Management! My mother is 85 years old & she had been going to that medical center for almost 18 years, our blood work results were in, & I could not make 1 last appoint. For my mom,MNGR. ROKIA SAID NO, without even asking The Dr. or Nurse D. Kirby, who said to return.
in Las Vegas, NV |
You have to call his office after a week to get the name and number of any referrals, they won't contact you. Every other primary doctor I've ever had always contacted me with that information as soon as they got it. Dr Wolfson provides me less attention than a fast food drive through order taker. Don't bother with this guy.
in Las Vegas ,NV |
I've never seen Dr Wolfson, just his staff. I contacted staff re; scripts that needed to be faxed to manufacturer so I could afford them. That was three weeks ago. I have been completely out of meds since I contacted them. Still not done,and when I call about it , they put me on hold and accidentally hang up on me. It should have been done the first day, my seizure meds are a very important issue and they continue to drag their feet.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor Wolfsen has been my doctor for over 15 years. He has been so wonderful, always listening to my concerns and addressing them. He's very knowledgeable and resourceful. I highly recommend him as a family doctor. His staff are also very professional and friendly as well. Also, once you get in the back room it's a speedy process as time is a concern for many. So I'm very happy! 2 Thumbs up!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My Dr. is an amazing diagnostician, and a wonderful Human Being! He listens, truly cares, has endless patients, and knows his stuff!! He has literally saved my live several times in the past 5+ years. And this is what sets him apart from all others! His P.A. is off the charts phenomenal as well. Absolute perfection! The entire office staff are professional, but friendly and genuinely concerned about your well-being. The entire Wolfson Medical Clinic goes above and beyond for their patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Although he may be a fine doctor (I have no complaints), his office staff have very poor customer service skills. They rarely answer the phone and when they promise to call you back, they never do. A poorly run front office staff is a reflection of the doctor himself.
in Las Vegas |
Bad experience . He has no time for hes patients !!! Rude stuff !!
in Henderson, NV |
DR.WOLFSON IS CARING AND LISTENS TO WHATS GOING WITH YOU BEFORE MAKING A DIAGNOSIS.THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND HE UNDERSTANDS THE PROBLEMS AND HE GETS ME THE RIGHT MEDICATIONS AND IF YOU ASK HIM FOR A TEST OR REFERRAL HE WILL ALWAYS COMPLY .HE IS NICE AND FRIENDLY AND AND VERY EASY TO TALK TO WITCH IS A RARITY FOR DOCTORS IN THE GREATER LAS VEGAS AREA.
Las Vegas, NV |
This office has a horrible office staff and Dr. Wolfson is way below average as far as a doctor goes. Dr. Wolfson acts like he's doing you a favor by seeng you and his office staff can't get things right. Would NEVER recommend this doctor if he was the only doctor in Las Vegas. Find a new profession Wolfson. Nothing good about this office at all.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He doesn't listen. He scurries from one exam room to the next. His staff is rude. He isn't interested in finding out what is causing your medical conditions. He is just another prescription peddler, treating the symptoms not the cause. Frankly I am surprised he is a D.O. In my opinion and in all my years of experience with physicians, he is in a tie for the worst I've ever seen. He also treated my friend who has serious medical issues, and he was awful with her too.
From what I can tell Dr Wolfson is a good Doc and a good guy. His staff sucks. Misinformation, and mis direction to clearly indicate they hate people and hate helping them. They just want to get you out of their office. I will ask more clarifying questions next time.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Long wait even with scheduled app. then 3 min. brief visit with the Doctor .I doubt that he was interested in why we came to see him.. Why would a qualified Physician depend on his MA to come up with pt's diagnosis even before he enters the pt's room ? Sadly enough, after multiple visits with this physician , we have decided that in order to be properly treated & not just like the next number we must promptly find another MD to have our serious medical issues finally addressed & treated
Have you seen Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolfson?

Dr. Wolfson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wolfson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wolfson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wolfson's Board Certifications

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Dystonia
  • Emphysema
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Injuries
  • Insomnia
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Phobia
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Chicago College Of Osteopathy

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Wolfson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine