Dr. Eric Wieser, MD

Dr. Wieser
Telehealth services available

Arlington Orthopedic Associates, PA

800 Orthopedic Way Arlington, TX 76015

Dr. Eric Wieser, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Arlington, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Orthopedic and Spine Hospital - Arlington and USMD Hospital at Arlington. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wieser to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Wieser treats your condition or procedure

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chordoma
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Laminoforaminotomy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Wieser accepts

Dr. Wieser accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wieser

4.3

14.197530864197532%

Dr. Wieser

Dr Weiser has seen my mom three times with chronic neck pain. All three times he did not spend 5 minutes with her. Will absolutely not give the patient any time. He obviously is only a surgeon and does NOT give pain patients the time of day. Very frustrating because our time is just as important as his.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I suffered with chronic back pain. Dr Wieser did surgery to correct several issues. I am not only pleased, I got my life back. Prior to surgery, I could barely walk. I hope I never need surgery again. If I do, he will be my first call. Also his staff is wonderful. They are so friendly and caring.
Barbara Peznowski – Oct 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser always left me with a feeling of hope and confidence in his ability to help eliminate my pain and numbness. He did just that with recent surgery. He and staff are competent, experience well trained, all with smiles and words of encouragement. Thanks for new lease on life!
Jim Hutto – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Easy to schedule appointments, never had a long wait time to see Dr, Dr.Wieser & staff are very professional. A previous Dr had seen the same MRI as Dr.Wieser & did nothing to address the problems with my lower back. Thanks to Dr.Wieser & staff,I’m walking again. Still recovering from surgery,but very little pain now.
T Brown – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
after the surgery in 2018 and 2020, I am still having pain in my lower back, and numbness, tingling, burning pain, muscle spasms is still going on in my legs and feet. Dr. Wieser told me after my first surgery I will be just fine with in six month. I toke his word, Dr. Wieser had to go back into my lower back to remove some caps he had put on top of screws from my first surgery. L 3 L 4 surgery 2018 that didn't work, than L 4 L 5 this did not work. I am ending my review by saying even though I am still having pain in my lower back and numbness, tingling, burning pain, and muscle spasms, I did understand the risk I were taking, that is while I put all my faith and Trust in God. There is one more thing I forgot to bring. I had to go to another doctor to tell me about Spinal Cord Stimulation.
William Polk Jr. – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed a C7-T1 fusion on my neck. The outcome was successful! Dr. Wieser is a “ straight- shooter” and very professional. His staff is also very professional, attentive and efficient. I pray I don’t need any further surgeries but if I do, Dr Wieser and Arlington Orthopedic Associates will be the first I call. Thank you Dr. Wieser on a job well done!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
Michael “Ike” Ikner – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr Wieser and staff are great. They went above and beyond to meet my needs, to get my pain under control. And now that Dr Wieser did my surgery 4 weeks ago I am pain Free. Highly recommend to any and everyone Will definitely be back to him should I experience any further problems.
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I had ACDF surgery with Dr. Wieser and I could not be more pleased. Nerve pain was immediately gone after the surgery, and the pain from the surgery was gone after a day. My range of motion is back to normal, and I have no tingling or issues with strength. Dr. Wieser and his staff were amazing! They were always prompt to respond to questions. They also cared about my health and well-being. I wasn't just another statistic. I would recommend them to anyone!
Ken Thompson – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and his staff was great and to the point. i had surgery in march and i was just released to go back to work last week. he did a great job and the pain is gone. i will use him again if need be. highly recomended.
tommy jones – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
He is a great doctor , very patient and understanding the needs of patient . He also very concerned with the health after your visit making sure he has meet the needs of patient
Dr. Wieser – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Eric Wieser is true to his Physician Oath, he truly cares for his patients. During my surgery we encountered an unexpected problem in my spinal cord, I was a difficult case. But Im so thankful for Dr Wieser’s wisdom as he would not settle for anything less than perfection! After surgery his staff said it would take about a year for complete healing. I’m a 73 years old female who still works full time in Real Estate and loves working in my English gardens. Today I finished my 3rd month post-op, I’m pain free and Dr Wieser says I’m doing great, but must remember I’m still in healing process . Thankful I can still be very active, I’m just not ready to give up on life. Thank you Dr Wieser for being the caring man you are. I highly recommend Dr. Eric Wieser and his staff at AOA. Their statement getting our body back in motion is true. May God richly bless and keep you, Dr. Wieser.
Elaine Dodson – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and staff gave me the care and treatment I needed to correct the crippling pain and loss of mobility that was afflicting me. With his aid I’m without that agonizing pain and back to being active. Thanks Doc. And Staff!
David Bender in Arlington , TX – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser, took great care of me. I had C4_ C7 neck surgery. Everything went well, I returned to work in 3 weeks without any problems. I would very highly recommend Dr. Wieser to anyone who needs neck surgery. Thanks Dr. Wieser for being a caring doctor.
Alice Hayden – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed a L3-L4 fusion on October 2018, the surgery was very successful. A few weeks after surgery my condition improved sharply. I have no more pain on my legs and now able to go back to do moderate exercising. Dr. Wieser and his staff were very informative since the first office visit, prior to the surgery and during the recovery period. Thanks a bunch to Dr. Wieser and his group of assistants.
Gilberto Mendoza – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed successful back surgery on me about 9 years ago, and when it became evident that my wife needed an orthopedic surgeon I insisted that she be referred to Dr. Wieser. She had major back surgery 3 months ago, and the positive results are amazing. She has had a wonderful recovery and is no longer experiencing the excruciating back pain she suffered with prior to the surgery. We highly recommend Dr. Wieser.
Arlington , TX – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and his staff are amazing. They are extremely understanding and empathetic to the pain I was in and together we created a care plan that worked best for me. I appreciate how conservative he has been in regards to surgery being our last option when all other avenues failed. They spend ample time talking through options and answering questions. My calls are always returned same day and answered fully. I completely trust him and his staff and would refer him to others without a doubt.
Jennifer Ward in fort worth, TX – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed a TLIF procedure on my L3-4 three months ago at Baylor Ortho Hospital in Arlington, Tx. It has been 3 months and everything I was told by him and his staff has been accurate. I am now totally out of pain and on my way back to most normal activities. He and his staff are highly trained and skilled and I feel very blessed to have had him and his team do my procedure.
John Hunter in Mansfield, TX – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I have nothing but positive experiences with his ability, staff is positive and friendly. I have never had to wait too long. He operated on my back in June 2016, I was to the point of not being able to walk more than just a few minutes when I finally made the "date" for surgery. He fused my L4 & L5, after leaving the recovery room I was walking without pain that same afternoon. I was back to the gym after 6 mos. and this last year am in the gym 3 times a week. He and staff are the BEST!
Judy H. Willburn in Arlington, TX – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed surgery on my back in 2001. I had a bulging disc between L4 &L5. He performed a wonderful job. He told me exactly how & what he was going to do. I've had no problems since. Thank you Dr. Wieser.
Jack Sims in Arlington, TEXAS – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I've had back problems since my early 20's, I am 59 yrs young now. My experience with Dr Wieser has been nothing but positive. The first time I saw him in October of 2017, he went over an MRI I had since I was down and out of work. Was having one of my most serious episodes to date. He took his time and talked at length with my wife and I. Went over all of my options. Discussed the risks, expected results etc... Bottom line he and his staff have exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you
Mark Tyler in Waxahachie, Tx – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wieser?
Provider explaining information to patient