Dr. Eric Wieser, MD

Dr. Wieser
Telehealth services available

Arlington Orthopedic Associates

800 Orthopedic Way Arlington, TX 76015

Dr. Eric Wieser, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Arlington, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington and Pine Creek Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wieser to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in Arlington

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Wieser accepts

Dr. Wieser accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO
WellCare
WellCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Wieser treats your condition or procedure

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Torticollis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Eric Wieser, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

4.3

3.870967741935484%
14.193548387096774%

Dr. Wieser?
I had ACDF surgery with Dr. Wieser and I could not be more pleased. Nerve pain was immediately gone after the surgery, and the pain from the surgery was gone after a day. My range of motion is back to normal, and I have no tingling or issues with strength. Dr. Wieser and his staff were amazing! They were always prompt to respond to questions. They also cared about my health and well-being. I wasn't just another statistic. I would recommend them to anyone!
Ken Thompson – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and his staff was great and to the point. i had surgery in march and i was just released to go back to work last week. he did a great job and the pain is gone. i will use him again if need be. highly recomended.
tommy jones – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
He is a great doctor , very patient and understanding the needs of patient . He also very concerned with the health after your visit making sure he has meet the needs of patient
Dr. Wieser – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Eric Wieser is true to his Physician Oath, he truly cares for his patients. During my surgery we encountered an unexpected problem in my spinal cord, I was a difficult case. But Im so thankful for Dr Wieser’s wisdom as he would not settle for anything less than perfection! After surgery his staff said it would take about a year for complete healing. I’m a 73 years old female who still works full time in Real Estate and loves working in my English gardens. Today I finished my 3rd month post-op, I’m pain free and Dr Wieser says I’m doing great, but must remember I’m still in healing process . Thankful I can still be very active, I’m just not ready to give up on life. Thank you Dr Wieser for being the caring man you are. I highly recommend Dr. Eric Wieser and his staff at AOA. Their statement getting our body back in motion is true. May God richly bless and keep you, Dr. Wieser.
Elaine Dodson – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and staff gave me the care and treatment I needed to correct the crippling pain and loss of mobility that was afflicting me. With his aid I’m without that agonizing pain and back to being active. Thanks Doc. And Staff!
David Bender in Arlington , TX – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser, took great care of me. I had C4_ C7 neck surgery. Everything went well, I returned to work in 3 weeks without any problems. I would very highly recommend Dr. Wieser to anyone who needs neck surgery. Thanks Dr. Wieser for being a caring doctor.
Alice Hayden – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed a L3-L4 fusion on October 2018, the surgery was very successful. A few weeks after surgery my condition improved sharply. I have no more pain on my legs and now able to go back to do moderate exercising. Dr. Wieser and his staff were very informative since the first office visit, prior to the surgery and during the recovery period. Thanks a bunch to Dr. Wieser and his group of assistants.
Gilberto Mendoza – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed successful back surgery on me about 9 years ago, and when it became evident that my wife needed an orthopedic surgeon I insisted that she be referred to Dr. Wieser. She had major back surgery 3 months ago, and the positive results are amazing. She has had a wonderful recovery and is no longer experiencing the excruciating back pain she suffered with prior to the surgery. We highly recommend Dr. Wieser.
Arlington , TX – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser and his staff are amazing. They are extremely understanding and empathetic to the pain I was in and together we created a care plan that worked best for me. I appreciate how conservative he has been in regards to surgery being our last option when all other avenues failed. They spend ample time talking through options and answering questions. My calls are always returned same day and answered fully. I completely trust him and his staff and would refer him to others without a doubt.
Jennifer Ward in fort worth, TX – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed a TLIF procedure on my L3-4 three months ago at Baylor Ortho Hospital in Arlington, Tx. It has been 3 months and everything I was told by him and his staff has been accurate. I am now totally out of pain and on my way back to most normal activities. He and his staff are highly trained and skilled and I feel very blessed to have had him and his team do my procedure.
John Hunter in Mansfield, TX – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I have nothing but positive experiences with his ability, staff is positive and friendly. I have never had to wait too long. He operated on my back in June 2016, I was to the point of not being able to walk more than just a few minutes when I finally made the "date" for surgery. He fused my L4 & L5, after leaving the recovery room I was walking without pain that same afternoon. I was back to the gym after 6 mos. and this last year am in the gym 3 times a week. He and staff are the BEST!
Judy H. Willburn in Arlington, TX – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Dr. Wieser performed surgery on my back in 2001. I had a bulging disc between L4 &L5. He performed a wonderful job. He told me exactly how & what he was going to do. I've had no problems since. Thank you Dr. Wieser.
Jack Sims in Arlington, TEXAS – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I've had back problems since my early 20's, I am 59 yrs young now. My experience with Dr Wieser has been nothing but positive. The first time I saw him in October of 2017, he went over an MRI I had since I was down and out of work. Was having one of my most serious episodes to date. He took his time and talked at length with my wife and I. Went over all of my options. Discussed the risks, expected results etc... Bottom line he and his staff have exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you
Mark Tyler in Waxahachie, Tx – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
After years of main with herniated disc in neck was referred to Dr. Wieser. He did ACDF surgery and I couldn't be happier. Before, during and after care were excellent by Dr. Wieser and his staff. I have heard of others with this type of surgery that were unsuccessful, but their physicians didn't take the before and after proactive treatments for success. I highly recommend Dr. Wieser.
Cedar Hill – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
After many months of constant pain in my shoulder and arm with other physicians prescribing cortisone injections or just shaking their heads I went to see Doctor Wieser who advised me that the pain running down my arm was actually the result of a bulging disc in my neck. Thanks to the fantastic surgical skills of Doctor Wieser, and all the staff at Arlington Orthopedic, and Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington I am well on my way to putting this all behind me. Highly recommend
John W in TX – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
In October 2017 Dr. Eric Weiser preformed a Lateral Interbody/Posterior Spinal Fusion surgery to repair my L3-4. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Weiser and his staff fully explained the surgical procedure which gave me the confidence the surgery would be a success. Following the PT and 3 months later, I find myself doing activities pain free. Dr. Weiser provided me with the best quality of care. I have the up most respect/confidence in Dr. Weiser that I will continue to recommend him to family/friend.
Rick Oseguera in Arlington, Tx – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I had a herniated disk that was causing numbness and joint/leg pain when I walked. The first time I walked after surgery all that was gone. Dr Wieser and his staff explained the surgical procedure so I could understand it and also talked about the recovery process.. There were no surprises. I had the surgery done at Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital in Arlington. An extremely nice facility and very caring and positive nursing staff. The food is good too. I'm glad I chose Dr Wieser.
Don in PANTEGO – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
He is always at least 2 hours behind. When he told me he was going to send me for an EMG, I told him he already had! Makes me wonder if he's just out to make money for the practice. Does he even look at patient's files before talking to them? I felt like just another number. I have been seeing a chiropractor and he has corrected my problem. I wasted thousands of dollars. ...2 MRIs, 3 steroid injections, an EMG and at least 6 office visits at Arlington Orthopedic with no improvement!
Bj Hazel in Euless – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I had a very successful fusion as a result of spinal stenosis. I found Dr. Wieser and his office staff and the hospital staff to be very caring and competent. He and his PA stressed the importance of continuing my physical therapy routine to help prevent the need for future fusions in other sections of my spine.. I'll certainly comply!
E. Power in Arlington – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
I ended up with foot drop following a L4 - S1 fusion that Dr. Wieser performed, because he damaged the L5 nerve. He kept telling me that my nerves were just ‘pissed off’ and would start working properly if I keep using the therapy belt to pull my foot up as often as possible. Even though I’ve done that AND the exercises they gave me at PT I still have foot drop after a year, and he won’t acknowledge that he damaged my nerve. To make it worse, another Dr. Just diagnosed me with incurable CRPS!
Arlington, TX – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wieser?

We exhaust all means of conservative treatment before ever engaging in surgery. We will ensure our team treats every patient like it's our own family and continually remain attentive to their needs. Spinal Surgery is our focus, but the whole patient is our priority.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

UCLA Comprehensive Spine Center

• D Magazine Top Docs, 0
  • Fort Worth Magazine Top Docs, 0

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Wieser communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser communicates via email

• Does Dr. Wieser offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Wieser offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Wieser have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Wieser offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Wieser offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wieser offers evening visits