Dr. Eric Wieser, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Eric Wieser, MD
Dr. Eric Wieser, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 45 years old. Dr. Wieser is affiliated with Pine Creek Medical Center, Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington and USMD Hospital at Arlington.

Dr. Wieser's Care Philosophy

Exhaust all means of conservative treatment before surgery. Ensure my team treats every patient like family and remains attentive to their needs. Spinal Surgery

Dr. Wieser's Experience

See how Dr. Wieser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wieser

Dr. Wieser accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Wieser is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wieser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wieser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wieser to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Wieser's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
What can I say? Dr. Wieser is hands down the best orthopedic surgeon around, bar none. I had an ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion) surgery last summer and not only did the surgery go smoothly, but so did my recovery. It has been just over a year and I feel great! I have had no trouble with anything and am so pleased with my end results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wieser to anyone that is considering either neck or back surgery as well as any other type of neck or back issue.
in Arlington, TX |
I was recommended by family and friends to Dr. Wieser's office, and I am so happy I did. I feel like I am 15 years younger. Thank you to Doctors Wieser and Lockwood! You've changed my life.
Ft Worth, TX |
He is the best. Done neck surgery and got the best result. Will recommend to all my friends and family!!!
in Mansfield Tx |
Dr Wieser has done 2 neck surgery for me one in 2005 and one in 2008 I had the best results with him. I have sent friends to him. At some point I will have one more neck surgery and Dr Wieser will do the surgery. If you want the best go to him
in Dallas, TX |
Went in for acute lower back issues and severe pain due to such. Now I am pain free and back to my old self again. Excellent doctor !!!
in Arlington, TX |
Arthur Galvan, I was suffering from back pain for 3 yrs, I was refusing Dr. Weiser advice to have surgery on my fourth lumbar disk. I asked for shot treatment , ( which is shots to affected area) which eventually have no effect. After 3 yrs. I agreed to operation. I was walking the same day no Pain, more importantly No Side Affects !!!!. today 5 months later I FEEL LIKE I GOT MY LIFE BACK!!!!. I'm SO GREATFUL TO HIM AND HIS WHOLE STAFF. Thank you DR. WESIER
in Arlington, TX |
I am in severe Siatic nerve pain. I saw him on Thursday am and he ordered an MRI and a prescription. It is now 6:30 pm on Friday and the prescription he ordered is a generic of something I am already taking. Not sure why he did not read my chart, but this is not good. Also have not heard from his MRI scheduler after numerous requests to have her return my phone calls. So now I have the weekend to suffer. Hope I hear something on Monday before I report this behavior.
in Waxahachie, TX |
Dr. Wieser identified the problem area in my back. He told me exactly what would have to be done to repair the injury and outlined the recovery process. The surgery was very successful, the recovery went as expected and my quality of life is greatly improved.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Wieser listened to me and thoroughly discussed my options before surgery. After surgery, he and his staff were able to help with a full quick recovery. He was never in a rush when he visited with me.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Weiser and his staff is very professional and always takes the time to explain your individual situation. Dr. Weiser performed back surgery on me 6 months ago and it was the best decision I have ever made, my back feels 100% better and I am able to do everything I was doing before my surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Wieser, MD?
Are you Dr. Wieser?

Compare Dr. Wieser

Dr. Wieser's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wieser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• D Magazine Top Docs, 0
    • Fort Worth Magazine Top Docs, 0

Dr. Wieser has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wieser's Board Certifications

• Hand Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Baylor University
    Vanderbilt University Med Center
    UCLA Comprehensive Spine Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Wieser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wieser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery