Dermatology  |
Dr. Eric Weisberg, MD
Dr. Eric Weisberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Denton, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Precision Dermatology

2435 W Oak St Ste 102

Denton, TX 76201

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Weisberg

Dr. Weisberg's Experience

Dr. Weisberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Weisberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weisberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weisberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weisberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weisberg to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Weisberg's Performance
in San Jose, CA |
I have a very rare skin condition that 3 other dermatologist misdiagnosed. Dr. Weisberg was the only one who got it right and has treated my condition before in other patients. He is incredibly smart and very good at answering my questions when I have them from time to time. I can't go anywhere else for my skincare because nobody is as good as Dr. Weisberg!
in frisco, tx |
Very good doctor. Answered all my questions and cares.
in Frisco, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Weisberg for almost a decade with my latest visit being last week. I have seen him in all three of his locations. He and his staff are excellent. Even though I only see him for my acne and my skin checks, I have close personal friends whose lives have been saved by Dr. Weisberg when he identified early skin cancers before they became dangerous. He is the best!
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Weisberg for 8 years and have the utmost confidence in him. I am a melanoma survivor so I need a Dr that knows his stuff. Dr Weisgerg has done surgery on me and I trust him completely.
in Denton, TX |
Very good visit this morning. Definitely recommend. I'll be back for my followup in a few weeks.
in Carrollton, TX |
I'm new to the area last summer and needed a dermatologist. Both my primary and my OB recommended Dr. Weisberg so I went to see him. The office is easy to get to. The staff was very competent. Dr. Weisberg is excellent. Very happy with my care there.
in Frisco, TX |
So knowledgeable and concise. He is my best doctor. Of course, that would be obvious if you knew why. Well, he caught a melanoma (skin cancer) on my back that I didn't know was there. If he didn't, I could be dead by now. I'm so grateful to him and his staff.
in Carollton, TX |
Excellent. Great help with my acne and rashes.
in Denton, TX |
Been going to Dr. Weisberg and his partner Dr. Hixon for years. Both are excellent and work out of excellent offices. Staff is effective and friendly. This is a good place to go if you need help with your skin.
I had 4 fantastic visits with Dr. Weisberg and his staff. They are very knowledgeable, friendly and concise. In fact, everybody I know in my neighborhood sees him and his office too. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Denton, TX |
Been going here for years! Both kids have taken accutane and I have had some cancer spots removed. Very thorough. Love Holly Glover, P.A.
in Aubrey tx |
Initial visit ws 2 check 3 spots. Dr. sampled 1 & later advsd need remove. Surgery was fine. Went back 2 hv stitches out, saw nurse who sd "you are here for a full body exam"? Told her no, 2 hv stitches out. Next fu apt. arrived 1:05 for 1:20 appt. & lady took my name. 1:40 went 2 desk, after 5 people came in, were seen, left. Got blank look & said we'll get you in. I0" later nurse took me 2 exam & said "I see u are here 4 full body exam"? No! At 2:05 still sitting & finally left!
in Mckinney, TX |
I had a "new patient" "full body" exam with nose biopsy that consisted of 1 minute or less of his time in the room for that entire payment claim. Needless to say, I left feeling like I needed to have another full body exam somewhere else. After 4 months the area he took a slice of skin from for biopsy is needing to have a plastic surgeon repair. I'm an RN with knowledge of what the payment looks like for those codes and I am horrified for his work and lack of bedside manner. Less than 1 star.
in Frisco, TX |
Excellent visit. I would definitely recommend him to others. Even has online scheduling!
in Frisco, TX |
Everything is over the internet and no one in the office seems to take a personal interest. I told the Dr. that I would be seeking another physician with more personal service and he argued with me saying that his service was just fine.
in Frisco, TX |
He is very good. Precise and informative.
in Frisco, TX |
Best part: I was able to schedule my appointment online directly from his website without having to pick up the phone. Awesome! Yes, the visit itself was very good and exceeding my expectations.
Fantastic!
in Frisco, Texas |
Excellent experience. Dr. Weisberg is knowledgeable and precise. Wonderful care.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Weisberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Weisberg?

• CoreSource
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio