Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Weinstock

The Florida Psychiatric Center

1300 N West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Weinstock accepts

Dr. Weinstock accepts the following insurance:

Golden Rule
Preferred PPO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Weinstock's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Weinstock's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Bulimia
  • Confusion
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Hypochondriasis
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Ketamine Infusions
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

4.1

Dr. Weinstock?
Dr. Weinstock's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD
An excellent and caring Practitioner, Dr. Weinstock is the best. His help has been immeasurable and his kindness and warmth is genuine. I feel very lucky to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr. Weinstock SAVED MY LIFE, period. He also happens to be super kind, considerate, compassionate, and intelligent. I would recommend Anyone who needs any kind of psychiatric services to go see him. Thank you Doc for all that you continue to do for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
My son has suffered with mental illness since he was 12 years old, he is now 22. This office along with Dr. Weinstock and David Campapiano have provided the best mental health care he has ever received. They go above and beyond. I would give 10 starts if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr. Weinstock worked with me to a great extent. I have MDD and am treatment resistant. He helped me get through my symptoms and listened to what I said. Never felt rushed; he took the time to listen and aid in my improvement. Would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
I have been being treated by Dr. Weinstock for many years. I have major depressive disorder which unfortunately in my case is hereditary and very difficult to treat. Dr. Weinstock is an excellent listener and he works with me through all of my difficulties. I feel as though he treats my condition as a team effort, instead of just telling me to do what he says. If I find new information on the internet he is willing to discuss it with me and is willing to try that treatment if appropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr. Weinstock and his staff, from the receptionist to the nurse, are exemplary in their professionalism and level of care. I’ve never had to wait more than few minutes, and was even scheduled on a Saturday for my convenience. All of my questions (and I ask a LOT) are answered to my satisfaction. I have absolute confidence in the entire staff and would highly recommend Dr. Weinstock as a mental health provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
I was seen by David Campopiano . Excellent very caring and thorough. He listened and helped me in every way possible. I'm so happy to have found David. The staff at Dr. Weinstocks office is excellent as well . Marshia was a joy to deal with and so very helpful also .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
The best psychiatrist I've ever had. He takes his time to assess your condition; he is very patient; he's open and honest; he doesn't try to push pills down your throat; he takes time to explain what he's prescribing; he makes sure that his patients are informed; he lives up to the Hippocratic Oath; his office is very warm and inviting; and his staff is awesome. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr Weinstock has a unique combination of up-to-date knowledge, listening skills, and genuinely caring for each and every patient. I have referred many patients to him, without hesitation because I know they will get the absolute best care. I have a high bar for recommending anyone, for anything. Simply put, Dr Weinstock is truly in a league of his own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Doctor Weinstock is the best doctor in the world. He Totally understands everything people go through And yes Marsha is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
I wish I could give him less than 1 star. I called and left a message and never got a call back. I finally got ahold of the lady and while she was "looking" for his next avalability she hung up never called back and never answered any of my calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Weinstock has a game he plays. Whenever a review comes in that he doesn't like he answers the review with something like "My records don't show anyone by your name ever being treated by me". Don't believe it. It is not true. I AM a true former patient of Dr. Weinstock. The reason I gave him one star is because he misdiagnosed me as depressed when I was really bipolar. I had to go to another psychiatrist to be properly diagnosed and treated. Weinstock is a rigid, unfriendly, uninterested.
I recognize that no one is perfect and I always...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr. Weinstock is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever had .I’m 53 years old and I’ve been to several other psychiatrist since I was in my mid 30s . He is very thorough, and listens to me I have bipolar 2 with depression and anxiety issues he has been treating me for and successfully got me off of opioids, Suboxone I’ve been off since January 2017 I thought I would be on Suboxone the rest of my life, I have been seeing him for five years now. And I’m very grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
I have had depression and anxiety for many years and I am so grateful to have found Dr. Weinstock. He is extremely caring and kind. He is very easy to talk to and really cares about my health and well being. He is extremely knowledgable and is very advanced regarding treatments for depression and anxiety. I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with anxiety and depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Weinstock diagnosed me with Depression and prescribed me anti-depressants. After being on these for a while I started getting much worse. I tried to get an appointment with him again and was told that he refused to accept me as a patient. I then went to another psychiatrist and found out that I really had bipolar disorder. After being treated with for bipolar I became much better. Weinstock will try to defend himself by saying "I don't remember you as my patient". Don't believe him.
I recognize that no one is perfect and I always...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr.Weinstock for about 15 years. I first came to his office in a major crisis. He got me under control. And I've been doing great ever since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr. Weinstock is kind, empathetic and real. He is careful and cautious, but willing to try new things. He's the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
Dr Weinstock is an excelent doctor. He takes time to listen and he actually hears what you are saying. He has helped me and my wife. Im very thankful he was recommended to us by a co worker. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
After years of floundering with misdiagnoses, ineffective treatments, and postponing psychiatric care, everything changed for the better when I became a patient of Dr. Weinstock. With his expertise, he was able to pin down my difficult to diagnose Bipolar Type II Depression. With his patience and persistence, he has consistently provided me with treatment I am comfortable with and which is more helpful than I can describe in this review. Under his care, my quality of life has greatly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?
It is very difficult to find a psychiatrist that is as skilled as he is. I am not a patient of Dr. Weinstock but a therapist who sends patients to him when they are in need of medication as part of their treatment. He knows how to find the right medicines and dosages and fine tune them to help stabilize even treatment resistant people (people who may not have been responsive to medication in the past.) Also, he seems to take an individual interest in each of his patients. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weinstock?

Eric L. Weinstock, M.D. is a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist who specializes in treating mood and anxiety disorders. He now offers the ground breaking Ketamine therapy treatment for Depression. Learn more at eweinstockmd. com / patienteducation

• Psychiatry

1997
1993

The Florida Psychiatric Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weinstock treats patients.