Dr. Eric Wagner, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Wagner

Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center

59 Executive Park South NE Atlanta, GA 30329

Dr. Eric Wagner, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery, and more.

Dr. Wagner accepts

Dr. Wagner accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Wagner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Finger Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

I approach every patient as if they were a member of my family.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Dr. Wagner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Wagner, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wagner not only is an excellent orthopedic surgeon, but he is a kind and caring person. He listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner has a perfect combination of skill, compassion and humor. I actually look forward to my follow-up appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Wagner! He restored the use of my thumb joint through surgery. From surgery thru rehab to present day he has been completely involved in my care. I've received the very best of care from the Emory staff including Dr Wagner and couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner was phenomenal to work with and obviously an exceptional surgeon. He was able to repair 2 tendons in my 18 year old son's forearm that were severed in a chainsaw accident. He was very thorough about assessing what our sugerical options were and was very honest about the chance of being able find/repair the tendons was about 50-50 (as they did not show on the specialized ultrasound/imaging). We go multiple opinions and decided to go with Dr Wagner. He was able to find and repair both tendons to full function. His office and surgery staff were excellent to work with as well. We did have to wait a long time to get both the initial appointment and afterward to get a surgery slot. We would like to have done the surgery sooner than was available. Still, thrilled with the excellent result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Excellent work repairing my shoulder! I never expected to regain full range of motion but 6 months later and I am almost there. Dr. Wagner is skilled and dedicated, with an excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Great hand surgeon, excellent outcome, good listener, compassionate, kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Follow up visit today and Dr. Wagner was amazed how much flexibility and strength I have in my wrist less than 8 months after surgery. Pretty intensive break and I almost have full range of motion back. From the first visit when he immediately extended his left hand to shake my left hand since the right one was "shattered" through each visit siince, Dr. Wagner has been great. He takes the time to explain what he's going to do and set my expectations. I followed his advice about beginning exercise again and also Physical Therapy and now have almost full recovery. His staff has also been great. I've always felt like I was heard, even when there was a mixup with one of the follow up visits. I highly recommend Dr. Wagner if you need surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Went to see Dr. Wagner to remove stitches from my index finger. He was courteous, kind, and gentle with removal. Professional and easy to talk too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Very happy with the surgery (ten screws and plate in right arm near wrist), the full recover and especially his bedside manner. i trusted him from the first visit and was given clear information so I knew what was going to happen. Highly recommend Dr. Wagner but hope i never need another orhopedic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner was very informative. I was not rushed in my appt. He took time to both, understand my situation as well as answer all of my questions. He was very thorough and made sure that all of my questions were answered and that I had a good comfort level by setting proper expectations of surgery. I highly recommend Dr Wagner and his professional staff including his office assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
He is an excellent physician!!!!!
carpal tunnel surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
I only met Dr. Wagner when i fell and destroy ed my shoulder. He and his team were wonderful. They answered all our questions. I was in for an extended revovery period and he and hid team were on top of everything. Wr never waited long to see him and made us feel as if i was the only patient he had. I did what he ask me to do in my recovery and had and excellent recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner and his team. I am very pleasex with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
i have had excellant care from Dr Wagner and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Very good information about my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr. Eric Wagner saw me for an emergency trigger finger release. From the first, he was concerned for my health and ability to work. He performed the temporary release and authorized me for surgery, which took place one week later. The surgery was completely successful, as was the second one on the other hand and wrist. During follow-up visits, Dr. Wagner was familiar with my medical history. He answers questions and addresses all my concerns with respect. I highly recommend Dr. Wagner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
As always at Emory Healthcare, Dr. Wagner and his staff were superb in handling my recent hand surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr. Eric Wagner did 4 different hand surgeries in the same operation for me. He is a brilliant surgeon who was sensitive to my situation and went above and beyond to help me. Always pleasant, informative, answered all my questions and is a true professional. My experience with Dr Wagner has been outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner actually listens and considers everything you say. Another orthopedist I saw with the same problem said "It's easy to imagine that pain exists." Another gave me one prescription for pain relievers but told me he would never approve a refill. Dr. Wagner believed me and proceeded to diagnose and treat the pain. He is personable, kind, empathetic, and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. And I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Wagner, MD?
I saw Dr. Wagner in regard to a Dupuytren's Contracture. He performed surgery on the affected finger with outstanding results - no pain and the finger is now perfectly straight! He and his entire team provided outstanding care. And, he is a nice guy!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wagner treats patients.