Dr. Eric Tamesis, MD

Dr. Eric Tamesis, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Eric Tamesis, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Dover, DE and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East in 1989 and specializes in rheumatology.

111 Wolf Creek Blvd Ste 1

Dover, DE 19901

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Tamesis

See how frequently Dr. Tamesis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Gout
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Tamesis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • St Vincents Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • St Vincents Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Tamesis has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino

Dr. Tamesis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tamesis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tamesis' Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tamesis to family and friends

Dr. Tamesis' Performance

FAIR

GOOD

When ever I come for an appointment I have to wait 30 to 40 minutes past my appt time before being seen. They are always running behind and over booking the office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sad, he is a good physician, however, I cannot say the same for his office staff. Particularly the office manager. She is extremely unprofessional and hounds her staff. I was sitting in the waiting room and was appalled even disgusted by the way she was talking to the staff. I will not be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This Doctor is a --- from the first day I when to see him he's always giving me a Attitude!! They never want to work with you when it comes to making a Appointment to Be seen! Today I when too see him and he had a attitude with me and was Pissed Off about me receiving my medicine though E Scripes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. tamesis seems to have a very cold uncaring bedside manner. When I asked dr. tamesis questions He gives me short blunt answers, he never efficiently explains anything to me, and he always seems very annoyed and cold. I don't know why he's that way but I've decided that I will never be a patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
One of the worst experiences I've ever had. The front desk staff is very unprofessional. The doctor never really put his hands on me and touched me like I was contagious. I will never recommended this practice to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0