Dr. Eric Swanson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Swanson

Swanson Center

11413 Ash St Leawood, KS 66211

Dr. Eric Swanson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Leawood, KS and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Swanson accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Swanson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

4.5

Dr. Swanson?
Dr. Swanson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Swanson, MD
It's pretty scary to have facial plastic surgery. I consulted 3 surgeons and decided I was most comfortable and impressed with Dr. Swanson. I really like that he is up to date with the latest techniques. He is intelligent, professional and has a great staff & facility. I took comfort knowing that he has performed hundreds or even thousands of these procedures. My wife and I are really pleased with my eyelid lift/ improvement. I have better field of vision and happily, look a bit younger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson did a great job on my daughters surgery. He is very professional, thorough and friendly. His staff was great and very professional too. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson and his staff are amazing. I had several procedures completed and I am happy with every single one of them. I will definitely be returning if I want anything done in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr Swanson was recommended to me by a friend who had been to him twice for breast implants. Everyone here made me feel very comfortable and made sure I understood the surgery process. I couldn't be happier with his work and everyone at his office. I will continue to use him for all of my cosmetic surgery needs. I have never felt or looked better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson and his staff are amazing. My experience with them was wonderful. I refer everyone I know to this office . I could not be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Eric Swanson is a true artist and a god-send. I had my first breast augmentation in December by Dr. Hodge at Monarch Plastic Surgery. I will be writing a bad review on his page. I won't go in depth of the horrible job he did to my breasts. I went to a few other surgeons to get a second opinion and Dr. Swanson was one of the surgeons I visited. One of the best decisions I ever made was going to him to fix my breast augmentation. I loved his plan of action and everyone was SO extremely loving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson is the perfect choice if you love a good Steven King movie. After spending $10.000 for lipo on abdomen,inner and out thighs. The day after surgery when my wrapping were removed. I looked exactly as I did when I started. Seriously? I inquired as to what happened? I was told to wait for swelling to go down. Nothing changed...nothing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
From day one I felt like family! Dr. Swanson and his entire team are professional, kind and truly listen to each patients wants & needs! I can't imagine seeing anyone else and would highly recommend Dr. Swanson to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
I’ve had other procedures by other plastic surgeons and Dr. Swanson far exceeded my other experiences. His office is beautiful and his nurses and office staff are wonderful. I would recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
From the moment I walked in the Swanson Center the staff was very welcoming. They were always available for questions and put my mind at ease through the whole process. Dr Swanson did an amazing job and I am very pleased with his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a breast augmentation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Great Dr, great practice. Very supportive and excellent follow up. Dr. Swanson looked at me and gave suggestions in a way that didn't make me feel bad about myself. I highly recommend him. I had a face lift and laser resurfacing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
I'm 110% satisfied with my results. Not only is did her do an amazing job, his bed side manners is outstanding. Him and his staff really show you that they care. I will recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
From the moment I made my consultation appointment with Janice at Dr. Swanson’s office I felt as ease. Everyone at this office was amazing, especially Dr. Swanson. I always felt comfortable and important, like I was their only patient. My experience exceeded every expectation that I had; from the initial consult to the recovery. I would recommend Dr. Swanson to anyone looking to achieve incredible results with a breast lift and/or augmentation. He is hands down the best out there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr Swanson spent quite a good bit of time answering my pointed questions, including discussing the very unflattering article that was published about 20 years ago, which I was impressed with. I had a consultation with another doc and brought those ideas to Dr Swanson. That doc had only given me part-truths about what he was selling and is getting compensated by Natrelle for pushing that product. Not so with Swanson! I'm very happy and do recommend him. Thorough and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr.Swanson was such a gret surgeon to go to for my first surgery. I started to get nervous as time got closer but each appointment I went to up until the day he made me feel very comfortable. After... I'm obsessed and all of my friends know about It because it is all I talk about!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
I have already sent multiple friends to see Dr Swanson and all have had the same gleaming smile of satisfaction afterwards. I would never send a loved one to someone I didn't trust. Not only do I trust him with my loved ones I trusted him with my own procedures and I couldn't be happier!!! After a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty I now have the confidence that every person deserves! If you want it done right Dr Swanson is your surgeon!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson is an extremely knowledgeable plastic surgeon who knows his field well. He speaks at conferences all over the country about his plastic surgery research - research that is consistently published in plastic surgery publications. The fact that he is so knowledgable is why I felt at ease having two cosmetic procedures done here. From the first consultation, Dr. Swanson quelled all my concerns about the procedures. Eleven years later I am still thrilled with the results and will return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
I went to Dr. Swanson for a rhinoplasty. I had two failed septoplasties in the past and finally decided to go the cosmetic route to see if the result would be better. I cannot say enough about this surgeon. I went to six consults in Dallas, Texas (where I live) and although there were plenty of qualified surgeons, I did not get that "feeling" of having any of them being the surgeon for me. I, originally, saw Dr. Swanson three years ago and knew he was the one for me!! Great experience & outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
I had a face lift and tummy tuck by Dr. Swanson and the results were amazing! I look very natural and am so happy with the results. He listened to what I wanted and that's exactly what I got. I have recommended him to family members and they too were happy with their results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Swanson, MD?
Dr. Swanson and his staff are wonderful. The professionalism and attentiveness to my desires and needs was more than I could ask for. His knowledge and honesty was very helpful when making my decisions before and after my mastopexy, lipo suction and tummy tuck.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Swanson?