Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Eric Starley, DMD
Dr. Eric Starley, DMD is a dentist who practices in Winchester, VA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Starley is affiliated with Valley Health - Winchester Medical Center.

172 Linden Dr Ste 111

Winchester, VA 22601

• Anthem
  • DentaQuest
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Medicare
  • MetLife
  • Optima Health

Learn about Dr. Starley

Personalized Care, Surgical Excellence.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser
  • Wound Repair
  • i-CAT® 3D Dental Imaging

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Nevada Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Starley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Starley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Starley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Starley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Starley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starley to family and friends
Dr. Starley's Performance
in Front Royal, VA |
Dr. Starley was great and he took care of me while in his office. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and welcome. He did an excellent job and I would recommend Winchester Oral surgery. Dr. Starley is also very down to earth and laid back.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Starley was patient with every question and concern I shared with him. He was confident and knowledgeable about his specialty. I went in with a lot of anxiety about whatever was going to come from my consultation and came out feeling 100% better about my future appointments with him.
Winchester, VA |
Dr. Starley is efficient and experienced. He answers questions clearly and fully. Adding frosting to the cake, he's a nice guy.
Winchester, VA |
He was great with my preteen daughter. He was sure to tell her everything that was going to happen but didn't make a big deal about it. Called personally the next day to see how she was. Good bedside manner.
in Strasburg, VA |
Very cooperative. Was not rushed. Gave detailed explanation and instructions.
in Front Royal, VA |
My daughter was scared to death. Dr. Starley and his staff were awesome! Very professional, and took their time in making her feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend this office to any one with fears of dental work. God Bless you all for such a Great Job!!! 4 wisdom teeth removed.
in Strasburg, VA |
Fantastic doctor, he was responsible for removing all four of my wisdom teeth, and even though I was asleep during the operation, I could just tell beforehand that Dr. Starley would be professional and do it right. Even a week after surgery, I have had no problems with the healing process besides soreness in the mouth (which is pretty much guaranteed with wisdom teeth surgery.) Before the operation, Eric explained in very good detail what he was going to do. Very professional and nice.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Starley and his office staff were awesome. Extremely professional , honest and just all around friendly . I would not hesitate to recommend him or his practice to a friend or family member . One of the most positive medical procedure/ experiences I have been involved with. Thank you
in Stephenson, VA |
Dr. Starley performed my wisdom teeth extraction and he was amazing. His staff was kind and professional and his office was also very nice. Dr. Starley answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease. He took all of my concerns into account seeing as I was a bit older than most getting my wisdom teeth removed. I was in very little pain luckily afterwards and have little bruising so far. The afternoon of surgery he called me to check on me, which was so thoughtful. Great place!!
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Starley has performed 2 different procedures on my son on 2 years. The first procedure was a tooth extraction for a denturous cyst that was infected when my son was only 8 years old. The second was just a couple days ago to have a growth removed from his lower lip. Dr. Starley and his staff were excellent with my son. They are always very caring and make us feel at ease with the procedure. We will definitely return to Dr. Starley for all future dental work.
in Purcellville, VA |
My son had his wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Starley. He was excellent. Dr. Starley made my son feel at ease by spending time talking to him. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable. He called us at home later that day to make sure everything was ok and to see if we had any other questions. I would highly recommend him.
in Charles Town, WV |
Just had a tooth extracted on Thursday. I'm terrified of dental work in general, but was pleasantly surprised once Dr. Starley told me my tooth was out. I didn't feel anything. I will be recommending him to my step-daughter when she has her wisdom teeth extracted.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Starley is great! I was so nervous to have my wisdom teeth removed & nervous about the anesthesia. He made sure I was comfortable and explained everything before the procedure. I will definitely be recommending him to family & friends.
in Winchester, VA |
Great all around team. Everyone is very friendly from the reception all the way through the entire process. Very efficient and effective implant surgery process.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Starley, DMD?
Are you Dr. Starley?

DHA
  • DentaQuest
  • Dominion Insurance
    Dental PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA