Dr. Eric Shibley, MD

Dr. Eric Shibley, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Eric Shibley, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Meharrry Medical College School Of Medicine in 2010 and specializes in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and more.

4700 36th Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98126

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Shibley treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Shibley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Shibley, MD
Bad Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
He is very personable and effective. He takes time and available in short notice. he took extremely good care of me and my family. He is also very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr. Shibley abandoned his clinic at 500 SE Everett Mall Way in Everett in October 2018 without even honoring his signed lease. When contacted he claimed he was bankrupt. Dr. Shibley if you are still in business please reach out to us and pay the owing rent before I consider removing this review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Always available when you need him, never have to wait long for him either. He fits anyone in to accommodate their needs. Very reassuring, and always makes sure I live a good healthy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
I would recommend him to any and everyone struggling with addiction. He is an amazing doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Amazing doctor always there to lend a listening ear if you are having any kind of problems. Always professional, timely and personable! Best doctor I have had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Simply amazing!! Listens and takes the time to hear everything! I never feel rushed like I have with other doctors. I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Great service, easy access and convenient to my busy schedule. Always able to get a appointment on short notice. Hard to find a doctor willing to take the time to really listen to your concerns these days. I wasn't waiting hours on end like other clinics and just see the doctor for a minute. Appreciate the attention to detail and help received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Clean environment, straight forward, and quick to do what he can for all patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr Shibley has been a great Primary Care physician for me. Always has access in person and on the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Awesome doctor! Always available when you need him, never have to wait long for him either. He fits anyone in to accommodate their needs. Highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
I chose Dr. Eric Shibley, MD for my biggest challenge - ptsd, & addiction, depression & anxiety. I had been "recklessly searching" for something to make me feel better, for years. Within 2 months, I was no longer spending my time "recklessly searching," & not soon after, I was becoming productive! Dr. Shibley asked enough of the right questions, & spent enough quality time, to get to know me, & to figure out what I needed, in order to flip that switch, in my brain. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
If it hadn't been for Dr. Shibley and his AMAZING service I may have legitimately died! He saved me from myself and that is something I will be grateful for all my life. He is certainly a safe recommended doctor. A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Horrible service and overpriced .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr. Shibley has changed my life. I can’t thank him enough. I would highly recommend him to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
I came onto this site to give Dr. Shibley a personal review, because of the help he has given me over the last 2 years. I came to him a sick and broken person with no medical guidance. He has addressed all of my health issues and has improved my quality of life greatly!!! In coming onto this site, I was quite disturbed to see what I can only describe as lies about a man who has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I would recommend doctor Shibley without question to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr Shibley is the most caring and compassionate doctor I ever found. He put me on the path of recovery and made huge difference in my life. Without him I would not be what i am now. He is very much available, level headed and guides you though tough times.If you want results, go to him, This man carries his weight in gold. You won't regret going to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
i have had a good experience with Dr. Shibley. He has made my path to recovery comfortable and stable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr. Shirley is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He works with my schedule for visits, his payments are reasonable, and he is a great counsellor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Dr Shibley has been a godsend. When I started to see him 1 year ago, my life was in a free fall. Ever since then I have been on the straight and narrow. Yes, he is strict about payments and appointment times, but that is for my benefit. It has taught me that there is a consequence for every thing that i do. He has been a friend, a counsellor, heck he has been a guiding light through my times of darkness. If you are serious about getting your life back on track I suggest giving Dr Shibley a try.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shibley?

Insurance accepted