Dr. Eric Shibley, MD

Dr. Eric Shibley, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Eric Shibley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Seattle, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

4700 36th Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98126

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Shibley

Dr. Shibley's Experience

Dr. Shibley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Chronic Diseases

• Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (12/19/2013)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Virginia
1 Board Action
  • Professional Misconduct (1/10/2014)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Washington

• Meharrry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Shibley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shibley has no media or publications listed.

• Bangla
  • Hindi

Dr. Shibley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shibley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shibley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shibley to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Shibley's Performance
in Granite Falls, WA |
Dr.Shibley has changed my life for the better. Two years ago I was down in the dumps in the worse way ever I had lost all hope. Then I was told about Dr.Shibley called him that day and was able to get in within 30 mins. since that day I have not picked up once and I give that all to him for giving me coping skills and being able to call him whatever time of the day if I'm having a problem. I will forever be thankful for what he has done for me.
in Seattle, WA |
If it hadn't been for Dr. Shibley and his AMAZING service I may have legitimately died! He saved me from myself and that is something I will be grateful for all my life. He is certainly a safe recommended doctor. A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS!
Seattle, WA |
Horrible service and overpriced .
Marysville, WA |
Dr. Shibley has changed my life. I can’t thank him enough. I would highly recommend him to anyone else.
in Tacoma |
I came onto this site to give Dr. Shibley a personal review, because of the help he has given me over the last 2 years. I came to him a sick and broken person with no medical guidance. He has addressed all of my health issues and has improved my quality of life greatly!!! In coming onto this site, I was quite disturbed to see what I can only describe as lies about a man who has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I would recommend doctor Shibley without question to anyone!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Shibley is the most caring and compassionate doctor I ever found. He put me on the path of recovery and made huge difference in my life. Without him I would not be what i am now. He is very much available, level headed and guides you though tough times.If you want results, go to him, This man carries his weight in gold. You won't regret going to him.
Seattle, WA |
i have had a good experience with Dr. Shibley. He has made my path to recovery comfortable and stable.
in Arlington |
Dr. Shirley is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He works with my schedule for visits, his payments are reasonable, and he is a great counsellor.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Shibley has been a godsend. When I started to see him 1 year ago, my life was in a free fall. Ever since then I have been on the straight and narrow. Yes, he is strict about payments and appointment times, but that is for my benefit. It has taught me that there is a consequence for every thing that i do. He has been a friend, a counsellor, heck he has been a guiding light through my times of darkness. If you are serious about getting your life back on track I suggest giving Dr Shibley a try.
Everett WA |
If you got $$$$ this doc will give you dilauded, liquid morphine canal percoset and Vicodan methadone. flicking awesome. No questions asked woop woop
in Arlington |
Dr. Shibley cares about his patients well being,he is more than a doctor he gives good advise and makes sure his patients not only get what they need but will also recommend new ideas to allow for the best care possible.Very friendly caring and wants his patients to do well in life.
Marysville, WA |
Dishonest...Wants way too much for visit. Sais he bills Medicare and will not bill you for more than approved amount on website but wants cash only. Have to sit in the dark and come through a backdoor,He lives out of his office Place is filthy and very uncomfortable. Seems to only want money and no privacy at all. This doctor does not care about me just wants my money. Beware.
in Nashville, TN |
My father was hurting so Dr. Shibley examined him OFF DUTY (totally unheard of in this day and age). Recommended a course of treatment, and lo & behold it worked. He will treat you with the kindness you extend him. It's human nature.
in Seattle, WA |
waited an hour in my car before the Doctor showed up for work without explanation. Wants $500 per month. Does not accept insurance which is contradictory to clinics webpage and MD sites. Poor english, no staff on hand.
Stanwood, WA |
I would recommend Dr. Shibley to anyone needing a physician who cares about the whole person and circumstances surrounding the individual. It is rare to find a physician who listens and wants to spend quality time, with out being rushed,( to get to the next patient), to learn about his patients-problems and concerns. Dr. Shibley, also, (unheard of), is willing to work with the other providers of care to truly make sure his patient is medically stable on all accounts.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Shibley, MD?
Are you Dr. Shibley?