Dr. Eric Seaman, MD

Dr. Eric Seaman, MD

Urology | Male

Urology Group Of New Jersey 225 Millburn Ave Ste 304 Millburn, NJ 07041 Get Directions

My goal is to provide care tailored to the needs of my patients as well as care that will fulfuill the expectations of those who refer people to my office. I try to explain medical issues in terms patients can understand and I involve them in deciding which treatment options to pursue.

Dr. Eric Seaman, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Millburn, NJ. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Seaman is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.

Dr. Seaman's Experience

See how Dr. Seaman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seaman

Dr. Seaman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Seaman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seaman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seaman to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Seaman Says:

Dr. Seaman's Performance
New York, NY |
After waiting almost a month for an appointment, with his automated system sending me texts and calls multiple times in the days leading up to it, his office called to reschedule. Then they rescheduled again, and again. After three reschedules, they called a fourth time and I told them no thanks. Just avoid, he's either too busy or simply doesn't care.
in Cranford, NJ |
We went to Dr. Seaman when we found out my husband had azoospermia. Dr. Seaman ordered all tests right on our first visit, so we didn't have to come back several times just for testing. He prescribed drugs before jumping into surgery, which we thought was a good approach. In my husband's case surgery was necessary, though, and Dr. Seaman expertly collected 4 vials of viable sperm. We now have twin boys and recommend Dr. Seaman without reservations.
Maplewood, NJ |
I had a vasectomy with Dr. Seaman and the whole thing was as easy and painless as I could have possibly hoped for. The procedure itself was fast and easy, and my recovery went smoothly as well. The whole experience really exceeded all my expectations.
He is a wonderful doctor with incompetent staff, shouldn't have to wait an extra few weeks for someone to get back to me with lab results. No one to talk to keep leaving msgs but no response, wld never go back!
Sorry to hear of your experience. My office has a patient portal through our website. Please feel free to reach out to me through the portal and I'll do whatever I can to help you. The portal functions as a type of secure (and HIPAA compliant) email. Responses through the patient portal are often faster than responses by phone.
West Orange, NJ |
Very personable and friendly and experienced
Have you seen Dr. Eric Seaman, MD?

Compare Dr. Seaman

Dr. Seaman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Seaman says...

Having finished my Urology Residency at Columbia, Physicians and Surgeons and then a clinical fellowship at Baylor college of Medicine in 1996, my urology practice extends to most areas of general urology including treatment of kidney stones, erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate.   However, I have a particular interest in the treatment of fertility related conditions in the male .  Although I see a number general urology patients and perform general urology procedures, I also have an extensive working relationship with reproductive endocrinologists and gynecologist in the state of New Jersey in the pursuit of fulfilling the fertility related needs of my patients.   This same focus extends to issues of male contraception such as vasectomy and hypogonadism or low testosterone.

Dr. Seaman says...

Although I alo perform general urology procedures pertaining to kidney stones, enlarged prostate, etc, I have extensive experience with fertility related procedures such as vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, surgical sperm retrieval (including testicular sperm extraction or TESE, and microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration or MESA), and microsurgical varicocele repair.

Dr. Seaman says...

Although I strive to be responsive to the needs of my patients, there is always room for improvement.   Patient comments are welcome and can sometimes be used to initiate changes for the betterment of all.   Patients should know that my practice uses software that includes a patient portal as part of the patient experience.  All lab  results are available to patients through the portal  (once they come in from the laboratory).   In addition, patients are able to send messages to me or to my staff through the portal which works like a password protected email and provides a HIPAA compliant and secure means of communications.   Portal messages may take a day or two for a response and so should not be used in the case of an urgent or emergent matter.    I look forward to your comments and will try to live up to your needs and expectations.

Eric K. Seaman MD

Dr. Seaman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seaman's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydrocele
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicocele

Graduated in 1985

• Other Education
    MBA, Rutgers Business School

Completed in 2006

Dr. Seaman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seaman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Microsurgery Vasectomy Reversal
  • No-Scalpel Vasectomy
  • Prostate Biopsy
  • Semen Analysis
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Ultrasound, Prostate