Dr. Eric Schmit, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male

Dr. Schmit
2340 E Meyer Blvd Kansas City, MO 64132

Dr. Eric Schmit, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kansas City, MO. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Schmit's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmit

4.3

Dr. Schmit?
Dr. Schmit's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Schmit, DO
I went to Dr. Schmit for my most recent pregnancy. He has amazing bedside manner. He always took the time to answer any questions and always made us feel at ease. He never once made us feel rushed or like he didn't have time to spend with us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Schmit, DO?
My appointment with Dr. Schmit was fantastic. I went in for my annual exam, and also to discuss switching my method of birth control. He listened patiently to my questions/concerns, and addressed each and every one of them. We discussed various forms of birth control that are available, some of them I hadn't even heard of, and we chose the best method for me. I loved that he was so down-to-earth; I never once felt like I was being lectured or like my concerns weren't valid. The actual exam was even as pleasant as it could be (e.g. professional, gentle, and efficient). Dr. Schmit has a phenomenal bedside manner, and he's able to educate and connect with his patients. It's obvious that he is committed to providing the best care possible. I've already recommended him to several friends and coworkers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Schmit, DO?
I was referred to Dr Schmit for an abnormal finding on a ultrasound. He took the time to explain everything and all of my options. I felt much better after talking to him, as he eased my worst fears. I ended up needing surgery and I never felt he pushed me that way, but I had options. Everything went great and I am pain free. From what the staff say, he is a very gifted surgeon. He for sure has a kind heart and is easy to talk to. I would strongly recommend anyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Schmit, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmit?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Schmit accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Schmit's experience treating your condition or procedure