Dr. Eric Schertzer, MD

Dr. Eric Schertzer, MD

Family Medicine  |
74 reviews

Dr. Eric Schertzer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Schertzer is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center....See Less

Dr Eric C Schertzer MD

• Careplus
  • Medica
  • Preferred Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Schertzer

Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness.

Dr. Schertzer's Experience

Dr. Schertzer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• St Vincent Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • St Vincents Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Schertzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schertzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schertzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schertzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schertzer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Schertzer's Performance
Davie |
I would always recommend Dr. Schertzer. I had some health problems and he immediately took care of me...he called all the doctors to take me on the same day just to make sure I get immediate attention.
in Hollywood, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Schertzer's for years..He has saved my life in so many ways..All I can say is thank you..Very rare to find nowadays..His staff are top notch professionals who are always friendly & ready to help..I would recommend Dr. Schertzer without fail..See you soon!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Greetings; I logged in successfully into the patient portal and had hoped to be able to review the results of our blood work. Nevertheless, I was not able to find where this information is located. Would you please let me know? You can reach me at 954-850-1570, e-mail: hatsue1@aol.com Thanks, Arie Bohm
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
dr. schertzer has the best bedside manner he take his time and talks to you. i feel he realy care about me. i would highly recommend him to my friends and family
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My husband didn't have a chance to even meet the Dr so I can't give him a review. The staff he has working for him needs to be more efficient. The appointment was made weeks ago and when my husband goes in today, he waits for almost 2 hrs. Then the staff tell him that he never had an appointment in the first place. So ridiculous!!! Then they ask me who i spoke with?? Who writes down who they spoke with when making a dr's appt???
in Boca Raton, FL |
Been a patient of Dr. Schertzer for 20 years. He & his staff are caring people, with the primary focus ALWAYS being the patient. Helping people live healthy lives is why he practices family medicine, and his staff will try their best to know you & your needs. FYI - If you are looking for an indication of how he treats people, just look at his staff. They NEVER leave, unless they move away from South Florida. He treats them as extended family, and in return they emulate his caring attitude.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Looking back on my approximately 15 year with Dr. Schertzer, i could not be more satisfied.The very first encounter set the tone. My blood work showed borderline cholesterol. Instead of putting me on a drug, he instead encouraged me to change my lifestyle by exercise and diet. He gave me a print out of diet options. I implemented his recommendations, and three months later there was improvement. He has shown that my good health is his priority. Folks he is a keeper. No changing for me. Hugh
in Miami, FL |
Dr. S saved my son's life. My son has epilepsy The pediatric neurologist was poorly treating my son. They almost poisoned him. my friend recommend Dr. S and we made an apt. In the first visit he found that my son had tons of issues due to the pills the Neurologist was giving him. We were able to get him the correct help he needed to get better. Nowadays, the health system is a business and not too many doctors care about the patients, they care about the $$$. Dr. S cares about his patients.
in Plantation, fl |
Dr schertzer is one of the greatest and most experienced doctors I've met since moving to Florida I recommend him and his staff to everyone .
in Plantation, FL |
The Dr himself is very nice, but is staff is not consistent. Often very cold and short on the phone and the waits are ridiculous. You go into a room pretty fast, but then you sit there for 45-mins to an hour! Also, usually every problem is just reffered out to a specialist. It is not the type of place where you feel very cared for. It's just ok......
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr schertzers patient for 22 years. Takes a interest in you and your concerns. Good bedside manner. Moved 2 years ago and now traveling 80 miles RT to go to his office. but worth the drive.
in Boca Raton , FL 33431 |
I have been seeing Dr Shertzer for about five years and could not be any happier with him or his staff. Michael Glynn
in Hialeah, FL |
I have been going to Dr Eric Shertzer for five years and I am extremely happy with his Medical care. He has a great, friendly staff. His Physician's assistant is excellent as well. Tori Ann Glynn
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very nice and concerned doctor. You have a typo on your website: You say: We would love to here from you! Replace here with hear
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Schertzer is my primary physician for many years and I would pick no other Dr. He is always attentive and keeps up to date with treatments. I AM A BIG FAN
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
was prescribed a medication in December that requires a prior authorization ... i have received the run around being told that they cannot get it and it wouldnt be covered anyway ....well after having my insurance on the phone with them and yes guys i was listening it was proven to you that it is covered and we are almost in april ... my next cholesterol draw is in may .... so like i said the doctor is good but the office staff needs a lot of work to solve the surly demeanor
He cares about you as a patient, but the wait times are very long. I've gone to his office several times and will no longer go back. I can't wait 45 minutes in the lobby only to feel forgotten about in the room. 1/5
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Schertzer is Wonderful.Warm,caring and ON POINT !! I left my past Doctors new group due to terrible problems getting through on phone and never having appt. openings...WHAT A DIFFERENCE !! Great staff,Physicians asst,etc...(LOVE you Giselle)...
in Plantation, FL |
I am a RN and finding a Family Practice or Internist has been a nightmare until I met Dr. Schertzer. He is kind and knowledgeable. HIs PA, Patrice, is wonderful as well. His DON, Mary, has been working their for 15 years... They will all go over and above to make you feel comfortable. Krystal is in the front with Jasmelle and every time I see them, they have a smile. I felt the need to write my experience with Dr. Schertzer and his amazing team. Thank you Dr. Schertzer. Sharon P.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Family doctor and very helpful. Would recommend to any and all.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Schertzer, MD?
Are you Dr. Schertzer?