Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Rosenberger

Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery

10815 Ranch Road 2222 Bldg 3c-101 Austin, TX 78730

Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Arise Austin Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lakeway. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenberger to book an appointment.

Dr. Rosenberger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenberger

Dr. Rosenberger?
What People Say About Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD
I went to Dr. Rosenberger after a pull up bar fell on my face and left me with a broken nose. The office assistant, Rose, answered the phone when I called and was very sweet. She booked an appointment for me for the day after I called which allowed me to have my nose revised within the small window of time one has to have their nose repaired without having to break it again during surgery. During my consultation with Dr. Rosenberger, I was given lots of detailed information about what the damage was and what could be done to repair my nose. Dr. Rosenberger did a wonderful job with fixing my nose and was available as much as possible during the recovery process. While I was his patient, I also saw Tammy for a facial and scar revision. She did a great job explaining everything she was going to do during the facial and micro-needling and laser procedures for the scar. I can’t say enough good things about Facial Focus. Dr. Rosenberger is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and a trustworthy
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Highly recommend Tammi who works with Dr R to suggest non invasive skin treatments to correct any /all skin issues! Tammi has worked for surgeons in Austin at least for 15 years. She is a beautiful person , professional , knowledgeable and reliable. I know male & female patients of all ages who are clients of Tammi & Dr R.
Barbara Vallone – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
I was referred to Dr Eric by an ENT specialist for an open septoplasty to fix my deviated septum. I had trouble breathing. This needed an ENT specialist who is also an expert with platic surgery. Dr Eric paid detailed attention to my symptoms, problems and history of treatment. He then prescribed a complex surgery and we discussed it in detail. Dr Eric explained, addressed & answered all my questions/concerns. He was thorough about what to be expected out of surgery. I finally decide to go for it and had almost an 8 hour surgery on Sep 16. Dr Eric was prompt in post operative follow ups. He has a sharp memory and hence remembers small details about patients which made things easy. His instructions about usage of medicines/ointments were very helpful and his assessment of my conditions were very accurate during my recovery. My last visit with him was in November and next is in February. And I am back to my routine already. My breathing has improved. Dr Eric's staff is equally good.
RAVINDRA NAGRAJ – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
I went for Mohs surgery to have a squamous cell carcinoma removed from the end of my nose and wound up losing so much of my nose that I needed plastic surgery. To lose a prominent part of your nose is traumatic. I saw Dr. Eric Rosenberger the day after my Mohs surgery, and I knew immediately I was in excellent hands. Dr. Rosenberger gave me two options and was very clear about the advantages and disadvantages of both. We met on a Friday and the next Tuesday I had the Paramedian Forehead Flap procedure to replace the part of my nose I had lost. Throughout the entire process, I always knew what to expect. I had two more procedures over the next six weeks, so I was a frequent visitor to the doctor’s office. The entire staff (Rose, Tammy, Stefanie) was always upbeat, caring, and professional. I always received excellent support from both the doctor and staff. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rosenberger and the amazing care I received at Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery.
Cindy Bell – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Dr. Rosenberger is amazing! The location is gorgeous, clean and bright. Although I've had injectables before, I have never had anyone take as much time and care as he did, ensuring my concerns were addressed and I was happy with results. I also had my first laser facial there- the results are amazing! I will be coming back and would trust him and his staff with anything. Highly recommend.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Everything I've done is elective and cosmetic but I would trust Dr. Rosenberger with any facial reconstruction. He is extremely meticulous and informs you of what he's doing every step of the way. I am prone to panic attacks and they are easily triggered by dental and medical procedures but I was quickly calmed and put at ease by Dr. Rosenberger and his incredible staff. And the results... WOW. I will be making many more visits. I highly recommend this place. I can't say enough good things.
AB in Austin, TX – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Dr. Rosenberger carefully listened to what my goals were for his surgery. He was extremely thorough and even exceeded my expectations. He's a five star facial surgeon and ENT in every regard.
Larry S. Buhrman,DDS in Austin, TX – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
I was referred to Eric S Rosenberger MD to address a severely deviated septum. My deviated septum was causing severe problems breathing through my nose which was impacting exercise & most importantly sleep. It also made me susceptible to frequent sinus infections that compounded my allergy & asthma problems. Upon examination, Dr R pointed out several fractures in my nose due to sports injuries that could be corrected with surgical procedures as well. Dr. R delivered beyond expectations.
Austin, TX – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Great job! Happy with the results!! Highly recommend.
Austin, TX – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Excellent doctor, extremely knowledgeable, will listen and do his best to conform to your needs. He explained everything and took whatever time was needed to make sure I was comfortable. Had Plastic Surgery done due to cancer. It was painless and he did an excellent job. His staff is experienced and will do whatever they can to make the patient comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Rosenberger very highly.
H in Austin, TX – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Dr. Eric Rosenberger is fantastic. I consulted him after suffering numerous facial fractures. After determining the best course of action, he performed surgery and the results and recovery have been stellar. He is a cut way above: personable, friendly, super smart, and a great guy. Highly recommend.
Kirk Scott in Austin, TX – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?
Dr. Rosenberger is super friendly, attentive and knowledgeable! Hi new office is beautiful! My aesthetician gave me an amazing Hydrafacial!
Jade in Austin, TX – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Rosenberger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberger?

To provide the highest quality comprehensive care to my patients

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery