Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Eric Robinson, MD
Dr. Eric Robinson, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Auburn, AL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with EAMC Lanier Health Services.

890 N Dean Rd Ste 100

Auburn, AL 36830

(334) 501-2005

Dr. Eric Robinson, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Robinson

See how frequently Dr. Robinson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Robinson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "Pain Management is the comprehensive integration of several complex treatment modalities that yield effective and safe patient outcome. We believe that good outcomes can only be seen when the following principles exist: 1. Strong Knowledge Base and Education 2. Solid Clinical and Procedural Skills 3. Unwavering Integrity and Ethics Research your pain physician, their fellowship training, and their values. Let us help you experience compassionate, ethical, and appropriate pain management."

• Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Auburn University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

• McGraw-Hill Award, 1992
  • Lewis Anderson Orthopedic Award, 1995
  • William F. Cope Memorial Scholarship, 1993

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Robinson's Performance
in Tallassee, Al |
Dr.Robinson has been my Doctor for 5 years.I am 62 years old, and have had 3 back surgeries.The last one was a lumbar fusion 2 years ago.I continued having back and leg pain.Dr.Robinson found the source of the problem, treated it, and I'm back being active again! He is very compassionate and I have full confidence in him.I have always been treated with care and respect from him and his office staff. The first of May I got shingles.Dr Robinson did 2 nerve blocks & I'm much better!
in auburn, al |
I have dealt with Chronic Pain for almost 30 years. I have been sent to 21 specialist by my local doctor, and this was followed by 8 Years at Mayo Clinic. I was referred to Dr. Robinson in 2011, and my life changed drastically. He like the other doctors wanted to help, but I had a complicated nerve entrapment. He told me if I would work with him that he would find a way to help me. I called Mayo and was told he was outstanding. I stayed with him and I have never been sorry. I thank God for him
Auburn, AL |
This guy is a total JERK. He assumed that just because I work in construction that I'm a drug addicte. He didn't believe me when I said I was in pain but when he looked at my x-rays he explained exactly why I was hurting then he went against everything he just said. He doesn't seem like he even cared about why I was there. His nurse was wonderful but He is a jerk and has horrible bed side minors.
Auburn Pain Specialists seeks to provide the best possible care in an attentive, caring atmosphere. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES IF YOU FEEL WE DID NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS. All or our staff know to treat patients with respect and compassion. Please help make us better by contacting us directly and helping us understand where we failed to meet your expectations. We can be reached at admin@auburnpainspecialists.com or by calling 501-2005 and ask to speak with the patient experience coordinator.
in Notasulga, AL |
I must admit I did not like Dr. Robinson when I first started seeing him, I thought he was just a pawn of big Pharma pushing the newest drug on the market, but Dr. Robinson is a Great Doctor!, he worked with me to find a treatment that worked for my complex problem, I have full confidence in him, his staff and consider him a friend now. He took the time to speak at length with me about my medical issues and found a solution now just dealing with my insurance to pay for my medication.
Auburn University, AL |
Dr. immediately wrote me off before he even met me, stating that because I was sitting, there was no way I was in true piriformis pain, that I should have never had surgery (which halved my pain), and that he wanted to do another cortisone injection (even though I just had one <30 days prior). I was not interested in pain medication, but inquired about a muscle relaxer & a compound creme which he said he would prescribe (and he didn't for over a month). Acupuncture through another was muchbetter
in Auburn, AL |
This doctor really helped me. Explained everything real good and didn't make me feel like I was bothering him. He took time to listen to me and examine me, unlike others I've seen. His staff was very profesional and courteous. Really glad I was referred to him.
Opelika Al. |
I am a retired nurse of 36 yrs. Dr. Robinson is one of the most uncaring in personable person I have ever met. He never looked at me face to face...he didn't care to hear my story of horrors in my long journey in search for a doctor to help me with numerous medical extreme ly painful problems. I am not sure why he went into his desion to treat people in extremely vulnerable needed situations... But he needs to rethink it and find his compassion and remember his medical oath.Never ever see him!!!
in Auburn, AL |
Dr. Robinson takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable and understand what is exactly going on. He's the only doctor I would want to go to around Auburn-Opelika area for my pain. Thanks Dr. Robinson and staff!
Birmingham, AL |
I love going to this pain management practice! I only had to wait in the waiting room for a little bit, but was well taken care. People are friendly there, especially Dr. Robinson. He has helped me with my pain management from the start. Thank you Auburn Pain Specialists!
in Opelika, AL |
Very good personality. Took a lot of time evaluating my mri before I got there and spent loads of time going through what he found and what needed to be done. Did a great job on my epidural.
in Auburn, AL |
Clean office, very nice staff, and Dr. Robinson was great. Although I kinda knew what was going on, the doctor really helped me get relief of my low back and leg pain.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Robinson, MD?

Visit Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO