Dr. Eric Ray, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Ray

Southlake Pain Center

731 E Southlake Blvd Ste 110 Southlake, TX 76092

Dr. Eric Ray, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Texas Technical University in 2006 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation and pain medicine.

Dr. Ray accepts

Dr. Ray accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ray's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ray's Top Procedures and Conditions

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

Dr. Ray treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Ray treats this condition more than 78% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Ray treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 77% of his peers

Dr. Ray treats this condition more than 77% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Discography
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

4.3

Dr. Ray?
Dr. Ray's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Ray, MD
Dr Ray is very attentive and really listens to you, which is key to resolving pain! He came up with a plan and almost immediately my pain was gone. I wish I had gone to him sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Friendly office, very professional and efficient. Dr. Ray's treatment has really helped, so far, so good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Outstanding results, pain was in my hips and legs, Dr.Ray recomended three sets of shots in the L-4/L-5 area and pain was almost completely gone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I had a synovial cyst on my spine and it was drained with no complications and total relief of pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Great knowledge and fantastic attitude. Explains things very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Dr. Ray has helped me with my pain issues and his staff has always been pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Dr. Ray is one of the best doctors I have ever used. He listens and makes sure all your concerns are addressed. He truly cares about his patients and that really means alot. Office staff always friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ray.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Without question, I would recommend Dr. Ray to anyone in pain. His staff worked me into his schedule for the consultation and then performed my procedure that same day. This is the first time in over 10 years I have been pain free. From the minute the procedure was over to 4 weeks later, I am still pain free. He is my HERO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I have seen Dr Ray for low back pain for the last couple of years and highly recommend him! The office staff is great and have been so accommodating to me. Dr Ray has gotten me on to his schedule quickly for my epidurals and I’ve had really good results with them. He also gave a referral for an excellent physical therapist that was a big help as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Dr. Ray is a bright and consummate professional in his field providing the highest quality of care anyone could ask for. He is a doctor who listens and is determined to work through your issues with you rather than just pushing you through the system. He has always been an advocate for me, my concerns, and my feelings about my issues, the treatments, and what I felt might be best. He has always provided multiple options and work with me through my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I have a chronic back issue and have been a patient of Dr. Ray's before Dr. Ray had his own practice. I've scene him close to 100 times over the past 6-7 years. If you want to be under someone's care who will look out for your best interest, who will thoroughly diagnose and work with you to properly treat your needs, I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Ray. My experience has been nothing but positive, from diagnosis to treatment and all in between.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I would recommend Dr Ray. He listens and is interested in working with you, giving options for treatment and you're never made to feel like a bother. His bedside manner is one of compassion and caring. The staff, especially Amber, is courteous, and helpful. You're never made to feel like a number. I've always had a good response to my phone calls and able to get an appointment, if needed, on an ASAP basis. The longest wait time I've experienced is 15 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I have known Dr. Ray for over 15 years. I have suffered with lower back issues for thirty years. I have tried everything to relieve the pain including a back operation. He got me on a scheduled routine of spinal shots and managed medication. This is the best I have been in a very long while. I can now exercise and sleep through most nights. He listens and has helped me achieve a better quality of life. I would and have referred him to others dealing with the same issues. Thank you Dr. Ray.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Ray by another doctor for a cervical epidural prodecure. After the procedure I developed a fever at home and tried to call the office. Not only did I not get a call the day after my procedure, nobody called after I left a message stating that I had a fever. About 4 days later I called and spoke to someone who did apologize and said they would check on me the next day. Still waiting for that call months later. The epidural did nothing for my back and their care was void
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Excellent Doctor!! He has ALWAYS spoken to me with respect and concern. I have many issues with my back and neck and he is compassionate and caring. I have never for a moment thought that he did not have my best interests at heart. He is very thorough with details of my injuries. He spends more than quality time with me. I would trust him with my sons or anyone in my family!! Highly recommended!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Stay away from this doctor. He's horrible, rude and disrespectful. He doesn't care for the well being of his patients. I've been a chronic pain patient for 10+ years same meds. He puts me on a stronger medication. I have an allergic reaction, called his office and was told he was out of the office for the rest of the week. When I got a call back I was told to go to the emergency room and find another doctor. Unprofessional and extremely rude staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
What more can you say than Dr. Ray is nothing short of incredible. I am ecstatic. Now it is time to get back to serious workouts, tennis and living life without pain. Wish I had gone to Dr. Ray a heck of a lot sooner. I highly recommend him if you want responsiveness, a great listener, education and understanding of what is really going on in your back and spine and a doctor who genuinely cares about helping you enjoy life the way you are meant to every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ray for several years. He is professional, has great bedside manner, cares about how you are feeling, and is knowledgeable about options to relieve pain. He has a true passion for what he does and is empathetic to his patients' needs. I have never had issues getting a response from his office when I need something. He is a great physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
Dr Ray is an excellent Dr and really very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Ray, MD?
I would entrust sending any friend or family member to Dr.Ray. From the first visi, he and his staff have been exceptional. His entire organization is geared toward making patient's lives better. Unfortunately, healthcare providers have become a volume business in general. Not with this office. He and his team genuinely care. You can't fake that. Great experience all around. Thank you Dr.Ray, Tash, and Amber. You are all outstanding.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ray?