Dr. Eric Porritt, DO

Dr. Eric Porritt, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Eric Porritt, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Thornton, CO. He is 41 years old.

Learn about Dr. Porritt

Video

See how frequently Dr. Porritt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
Fracture
high

Dr. Porritt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Porritt "He believes in never sacrificing quality care for quantity and he strives to create a warm and personal patient experience. "

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Porritt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. James Hospital/Midwestern University-CCOM

Dr. Porritt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Porritt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Porritt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Porritt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Porritt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Porritt to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Porritt's Performance
in WESTMINSTER |
What a lovely office; staff and Dr. Porritt is amazing. I was treated with dignity and respect; and unlike other othro drs. that I went to see, he said to hold off on hip surgery and do a little conservative work first. Perfect advice! Perfect office! So thankful to Dr. Sheri Reichart for referring me. I have been in a 7 out of 10 pain in my hip and pelvic and after an injection, am almost pain free - for the first time in years!!!! Thank you to all of you at Dr. Porritt's office.
Thank you so very much for connecting with us about your experience with our office. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along!
in Denver, CO |
When I first came into Dr Porritt's office I was in extreme pain and could barely walk. After examining my XRays Dr Porritt determined that I was suffering from Hip Impingement Syndrome and severe chronic ostheoarthritis. He proscribed hip injections to help alleviate my pain and help me walk again. Since the treatment he proscribed for me, my pain has diminished tremendously and my ability to walk and live a complete life has returned. Many thanks to Dr Porritt and his wonderful staff. Thank u!
Brighton, CO |
Staff was great. A professional but relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Porritt was direct and to the point. Very easy to talk to. Answered all my questions and concerns with reassurance.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Port it has no bedside manner. My bf went to see him trough work comp and told him there was nothing he could do for him. I'm a nurse and I work with plenty doctors, I definitely know they are better ways to letting people know there's really not much once can do for certain circumstances. I don't know if it's because it's a " works comp" he was being rude! I mean he still getting paid. I would not recommend him. Plus one of his receptionists is extremely rude.
We are sorry to see reviews like this. We strive to provide all of our patients with excellent service and will work to improve our customer service.
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Poriett was The best very professional and understanding. I was getting ready to start a new job and needed to have surgery before hand he rearranged his entire schedule to fit me in so that I could start my new job on time. He was very professional and available every time I needed him after surgery.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Porritt is an extremely skilled surgeon. He performed my carpal tunnel release 2 years ago - the incision was much smaller than anyone else's that I have seen. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen - even after being a registered nurse for 30 years - a very compassionate man. I am going now to consult him other my other wrist as I am leaving Colorado, and prefer him to complete my surgery
Denver, CO |
DR PORRIT WAS WONDERFUL IN HIS EXPLANATIONS OF THE HIP REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE AND IF I WANTED TO DO INJECTIONS INSTEAD OF THE REPLACEMENT. HE WAS VERY THOROUGH.
in Broomfield, CO |
I had low expectations after breaking my elbow, especially Dr. Porritt explained all the risks and stuff with surgery. He is an amazing surgeon, I feel like nothing ever happened at times. Very pleased...
in Thornton, CO |
I hate doctors, except this one!
in Broomfield, CO |
I felt very comfortable in Dr. Porritt office, staff was unusually friendly for a doctors office and Dr. Porritt spent more time with me than I expected and I left knowing exactly what was going on with my shoulder, which was a first. After a long course my shoulder is finally awesome. Dr. Porritt is good, we need more docs like him and more offices like his.
in Westminster, CO |
As a veteran I find it difficult to find doctors that understand my situation. I felt comfortable with Dr. Porritt right off the bat. He explained things like others haven't. He's my man from now on, will be going to him for more than one issue.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I would highly recommend Dr. Porritt, I am a high level Taekwondo athlete and Fire Captain and severely injured my knees in competition. Dr. Porritt worked Miracles on my knees while working in an unfriendly environment. His experience level is top rated and I would trust him with my family! Todd J. Sexton
Have you seen Dr. Eric Porritt, DO?

Visit Dr. Porritt

Dr. Porritt accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
    TriCare for Life

Hospitals where Dr. Porritt has admitting privileges

North Suburban Medical Center
9191 Grant St
Thornton, CO 80229

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Porritt at North Denver Bone and Joint Specialists

Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialist