Dr. Eric Munn, MD

Dr. Eric Munn, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Eric Munn, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Plainfield, IL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in rheumatology.

16519 S Route 59 Ste D

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CareSource
  • ChoiceCare Network

Learn about Dr. Munn

See how frequently Dr. Munn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis
high

Dr. Munn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
  • Keesler Afb Keesler Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Wilford Hall/Usaf Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Munn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Munn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Munn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Munn's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Munn to family and friends

Dr. Munn's Performance

GOOD

The worst Dr ever! I have been seeing a Rheumatologist for 13 years now and when I moved decided to go to him because he was closer to my home. He told me to stop taking them meds I'm on and take Aleve. When I questions that, he became very rude and dismissive. Told me I I don't have RA and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

He was fine when I saw him at Amita and told me that he wants me to be my own advocate. When he moved to DMG, he was different. He didn't like to be asked questions and viewed it as my questioning him. I asked him if there was a way to not take Prednisone daily. He said to me, "I don't care what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Dr. Munn seemed unwilling to diagnose me, despite clinical signs and symptoms. I told him my pain and fatigue were unmanageable, but he was unwilling to suggest other treatment options (I'm not talking about opioids - I'm talking about DMARDs, etc). After seeing him for several years, he diagnosed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

IMO an average to below average rheumy (misdiagnosed my condition) with an incredibly incompetent and rude staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Hands down the worst doctor I have ever seen. Rude and dismissive. Truly makes me wonder why he went into a career centered on helping people when he was so horrible to me. Spent about 5-10 minutes with me (after I waited 2 months for the appointment), didn't listen to a word I said, and even went...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2