Dr. Eric Moum, MD

Dr. Eric Moum, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Eric Moum, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Read his story

2800 S Seacrest Blvd Ste 280

Boynton Beach, FL 33435

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Moum

See how frequently Dr. Moum performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Dr. Moum's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moum's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moum " We at Moum Dermatology are honored to be your chosen Dermatology practice. Each patient will be treated in a pleasant and professional manner. We will strive to make our office enjoyable to visit and one in which you will feel comfortable referring friends and family. Quality Dermatologic Care Dr. Eric Moum and his extremely qualified and trained staff are committed to providing you with the highest quality patient care by offering the best in medical and surgical dermatologic care. Our patients find that our old-fashioned values combined with our cutting-edge medical care offers an excellent balance. We believe in treating our patients with respect and dignity. We value your time and do our best to see patients as efficiently as possible. Medically Trained and Certified Dr. Eric Moum is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. This means he is trained and specializes in the skin care of patients of all ages, infants, children, and adults. If you are pleased with your care, please tell a friend or family member about our practice. "

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• National Naval Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Naval Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Moum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moum to family and friends
Dr. Moum's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Moum is terrific! Concerned with your comfort during procedures, very professional, does a great job.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I feel very comfortable with this doctor
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My first time seeing Dr. Moum and he made me feel very comfortable. He was very professional but also kind and courteous. He explained every detail of my condition taking his time and not rushing. In addition the office staff was extremely courteous and friendly, both on the phone when making appointment and in the office.
in Delray Beach, FL |
In addition to being fast, easy, and professional they actually took my insurance! If I ever need anything else taken care of Dr. Moum is my guy.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I really enjoyed Dr. Moums' professionalism - he completely put me at ease and quickly removed my problematic spot.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is amazing. He is not an alarmist. He is gentle and very personable.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I'd recommend Dr. Moum to anyone.Friendly,he and staff, explained each and all of my concerns.
Very up front and professional. Easy to communicate with. Will continue to see Dr. Moum.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I am in the healthcare field and they did it all right. Greeted by very friendly personable young lady. Nurse introduced herself, very friendly and made me comfortable. Dr. Moum immediately introduced himself. Very courteous, answered all of my concerns and was extremely helpful. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the office. They know how to properly schedule. I was taken in on time. Dr. Moum saw me on time. I was very impressed with everyone! Found my new Dermatology office !!
in boynton beach |
Every i expected and more from office staff and Dr., all around a excellent experience, with evident compassion and understanding, thankyou BCBS for the recommendation. ^5
Boynton Beach, FL |
on time, needs were fulfilled.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Moum is one of the nicest doctors I've ever been treated by! He is so kind and compassionate and answered all my worries and concerns with patience and information. There was no wait time and his staff is so friendly and welcoming. What a wonderful practice! I highly recommend and I have high standards!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have had a rare case of a skin problem since I was born. I have been to so many doctors throughout the years and Dr. Moum was the only doctor who diagnosed it properly and now it is under control. Everyone who I have recommended Dr. Moum have come back to thank me. He never does unnecessary procedures. He listens and explains thoroughly all options. His staff have always been so kind and attentive. Everyone is very professional. I would recommend everyone to go see him. You wont be sorry.
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Both myself, wife, and children have used Dr Moum on numerous occasions over the years and have only great things to say. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. His bedside manner is excellent and the few procedures that I have had performed by him have all turned out well. I would never hesitate to contact his office as many serious health issues first manifest themselves on the skin before turning more problematic. Better safe than sorry
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Superb staff and a very clean office. Minimal waiting time. Dr. Moum is excellent in his method and manner. My father and I have been seeing Dr. Moum for many years with great results. A-1 all the way.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Excellent Dermatologist and would highly recomend.
Miami, FL |
It only takes a minute to know you have the best doctor. Dr. E.Moum is knowledgeable in his field I give him a 10+ The office was very nice, the staff was professional, and patient. After experiencing the frustration to find the right doctor my search is over. I highly recommend Dr.Eric E. Moum M.D. GS
Thank You for the Nice Review! Dr. Moum & Staff
in boynton beach, fl |
Only doctor to realize what my problem was.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The office, staff and Dr. Moum were outstanding. Prompt, courteous, friendly and professional. All my questions and requests were tended to immediately. I was comfortable and at ease the entire visit. Highly recommended, best derm visit I've ever had. I wasn't paid to shill for the good Dr., nor am I married or related to any of his staff. :-) Everyone smiles there. Take care of yourself, go see Dr Moum.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Moum was very considerate with my husband, who has Alzheimer's. He understood how difficult it would be for multiple visits, and took care of everything necessary in our one visit. He is calm and I have great confidence in him.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Moum is very practical, accessible, and easy to communicate with. I am very happy to have him as my dermatologist.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Moum and his staff are fabulous. Ease of scheduling appointments are fantastic, as early as same day, and they are great in assisting with emergencies. The office is spotless and waiting area is always clean and comfortable. The Dr is always on time. Dr. Moum is very knowledgeable and spends time with his patients in explaining their condition. He listens to and answers all questions and concerns. Dr. Moum came highly recommended by several friends, and I was not disappointed. 5 stars***
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Moum was very professional, knowledgeable and kind.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He was very kind. He explained the condition thoroughly and answered all my questions.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Moum by a friend. Very nice office and friendly staff! Dr. Moum was very knowledgeable and informative regarding my skin condition.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Moum, MD?

Visit Dr. Moum