Dr. Eric McMillan, MD

Dr. Eric McMillan, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Eric McMillan, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Turlock, CA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

1069 E Hawkeye Ave

Turlock, CA 95380

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. McMillan

See how frequently Dr. McMillan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Elbow Sprain
Shoulder Disorders

Dr. McMillan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McMillan "As a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon with many years experience, my focus is the accurate diagnosis and treatment of bone and joint injuries. My emphasis is on functional recovery and patient satisfaction, and I have extensive experience with state-of-the-art arthroscopic procedures such as arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic shoulder stabilization, endoscopic carpal tunnel release, and arthroscopic treatment of common knee conditions. I look forward to helping you recover!"

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At San Diego
  • Fort Worth Affiliated Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Orthopedic Research Of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. McMillan has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. McMillan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMillan to family and friends
Dr. McMillan's Performance
in Modesto, CA |
My care by Dr. McMillan has been second to none. My regular Doctor was not on the Comp Ins. "list" so I had to search for another Doctor. Comp didn't want to cover some of the issues I had and he went to bat for me and got it done. My surgery and recovery has been better than expected and I'm doing well.. He answered all my questions and really listened to my to what I had to say about my needs and care. Also, he gave the best shoulder injection I have ever had. Didn't hurt!! Don't hesitate here
in Modesto, CA |
He is excellent doctor. He did an outstanding job on my injury. I recommend him fully for your medical needs.
Los Banos, CA |
I saw Dr. McMillan and his lovely staff for severe osteoarthritis of the knee and a meniscus tear. Dr. McMillan took the time to listen to my case and offer several things to try before surgery. I never felt rushed; he and his his staff listened and took the time to explain and answer all questions.
Modesto, CA |
Amazing orthopedist! All of my questions and concerns were addressed. His whole staff is so friendly. He worked with me to get me pain free. I could not have asked for a better outcome from the treatment I received. He will spend as much time on questions and concerns as you need. He listens and really includes you in your treatment options. I would highly recommend Dr McMillan.
in Turlock, CA |
Immediately following my appointment with Dr McMillan I told my fiance she needed to switch doctors. I have broken a bone for the first time in my life. Considering I walk 5-10 miles for a living breaking my foot scared the life out of me. Dr. McMillan and his staff were very pleasant and courteous. Answered all my questions. Handled paperwork quickly and get this! Remember who I was when I came back from my follow-up appointment. Just and all around great experience.
in Turlock, CA |
I had shoulder arthroscopy surgery by Dr. McMillan and I am very happy with the results. I am pain free after 5 months of chronic pain! My shoulder is completely fixed and I'm back to work. Thank you!!!
Mariposa, CA |
Definitely very pleased with the outcome of my rotator cuff tears and reattached tendon orthoscopic surgery on my left shoulder. Four months later after two rounds of PT I have great range of motion and strength. Best yet I am able to sleep in bed (with pillows) after several months in recliner. Dr. McMillan is great in explaining what he sees needs to be done, doing it, and following up. Very pleasant person, including his office staff. My GP recommended him as "shoulder expert."
Modesto, CA |
initial diagnoses suggested physical therapy might solve problem. When positive results were not achieved, we proceeded to MRI. Dr, noticed small tendon tear that MRI tech missed.Scheduled surgery, went well, more physical therapy. 8 weeks later full healing with minor residual pain. Very minimal scaring. Post surgery pain very minimal. just ice and elevation. Mine was a workers comp claim. After meeting with the Dr. his office coordinated everything.
in Turlock, CA |
Right Knee ACL/Meniscus Surgery My insurance company was requiring that the surgery I needed be performed at an ambulatory surgery center. I had to work in reverse calling surgery centers in the area that were covered. Dr. Mcmillan's name was one of seven orthopedic surgeons’ I was given from three surgery centers I called. I choose Dr. Mcmillan based on reviews. I'm glad I choose him! He did an excellent job repairing my right knee. He performed an orthoscopic surgery, so I have only tin
in Ceres, CA |
Had a great experience!!! He really cared about what was best for me and my situation! Fast and speedy recovery!! Follow ups we're great always concerned with making sure I had everything I needed!!
in Turlock |
Experienced, thorough, caring and communicates with patient every step of the way!
in Turlock, CA |
Outstanding surgeon and doctor.
in La Grange, CA |
Dr Mcmillan made me feel comfortable from my first visit. He cares & respects his patients I had my right hand carpal tunnel surgery done & will have my left hand done in the next couple of months Thank you Dr Mcmillan
in Gustine, California |
Every visit with Dr McMillan was great! He actually listened to what I was saying (unlike other doctors I saw for the same injury) and worked with me to try to find out what was wrong with my hand and forearm. He is always very nice and took his time to answer any questions I had or to explain test results/the next step. His office was also very nice. Overall I would definitely recommend him!
Quick, easy, and professional! Healed so quickly, and feel great!??????
in Los banos |
It was a pleasurable positive experience. I would highly recommend Dr. McMillan to any of my family or friends. I was reluctant to get surgery as I am self-employed in the construction industry and was told it would take 4 to 6 months to heal. I am happy to report I was back to work at 9 weeks and I'm continuing to heal I have full range of motion after 3 months. A big thank you goes out to Dr. McMillan and his professional staff for a speedy recovery and a job well done!
in patterson |
Very friendly and understanding. Easily approachable with questions about my care. He seemed genuinely concerned about my well-being throughout my treatment. Not many doctors will go so far as to ask how your children are doing during an office visit. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had.
in Tracy, Ca |
I was seen by Dr McMillan for a trigger lock finger.I wasn't able to do my job without my finger locking up all the time.I had the surgery and only took about fifteen minutes.I fully healed in about four weeks.No more trigger lock finger.I'm back to work with no problems at all...Thanks Dr. MicMillan.
Have you seen Dr. Eric McMillan, MD?
Are you Dr. McMillan?