Dr. Eric Lin, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 47

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Eric Lin, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Fullerton, CA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities PIH Health Whittier Hospital and Providence St. Jude Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Eric Lin, MD

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lin

4.4

Spinal Surgeries
Dr Lin, and his FNP Genevive have been amazing. I had issues with my balance, severe stiffness in my feet, legs, & thighs before the surgery. After Dr Lin reviewed my CT Scan, MRI, and other tests, he told me that I needed back surgery. Dr Lin did a great job and took a personal interest in me as he visited me for four days following my back surgery. I’m recovering and hope to have a better quality of life after my full recovery. I trust him 100% as he had performed two additional surgeries over the past eight years on my lower back and neck areas.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
MKomoto – Aug 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr. Lin did a great job on my L3,4,5 Anterior lumbar interbody fusion/Laminectomy/Instrumented posterior spinal fusion back surgery. It is 8 months now and I was totally fine at 6 months. I just wanted to wait extra to really see how i was doing. I had a posterior and anterior cut and I had the best outcome I could have expected and I am very grateful to Dr. Lin and his staff. I am a very active person and I am able to get back to my regular physical sports activities. I am 69 years old. Of course I am a little more careful, but I have not seen any issues working out harder. I have worked in OC hospitals as a Medical Professional for over 40 years and made sure I was able to get at least 3 medical professionals that had Dr. Lin as a patient for back surgeries and they all fully endorsed him. He and his staff are very engaging and professional. He shows great bedside manners and patient concerns . Do your own DD but, I would highly recommend Dr. Lin for his back surgery expertise
S. Kikkawa – Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr Lin and Renee are an awesome team. Explain in words you understand and both are professionals. Dr Lin made me feel relaxed and comfortable during my procedure. I recommend Dr Lin to family and friends. Happy patient!!
Treba Sinclare – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr. Lin is amazing. I had a Laminectomy with him in March 2021 with excellent results. I have been pain free since recovery. No issues. Not only does he have great bedside manner, he listens and wants to help. I can't say enough about this surgeon as well as his staff. His NP Genavive is just as competent and a pleasure to interact with. I couldn't recommend Dr. Lin more for any of your spinal Laminectomy needs!
Excellent Doctor, Fantastic Staff, Great results – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr Lin, his PA Genevive and Renee has been amazing. I could not even sit, stand or walk before the surgery. Dr Lin told me that I will feel a lot better after the back surgery. Dr Lin did a really good job. Now I’m recovering and have a better quality of life.
Rey C – Jul 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
I left a negative review at the beginning of Covid for not being able to get in touch with his office in March/April. I would like to change that review if possible. Writing another is the only way I see to do this. If there is another way to correct please let me know. I had the lumbar surgery by Dr. Lin on 7/14/20. Dr. Lin and his staff have been excellent! Including Genevieve his nurse, Rosa who worked with my insurance, and Renee who handles all the Administration issues. They acted as my advocates and the complicated L5/L4 fusion is progressing well. They all instilled confidence in me that with their professional help, I got this! Excellent Doctor and staff. I would now highly recommend and his staff.
Michael Ferrara – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
From the moment I met Dr. Lin and his staff, I felt I was in good hands. Dr. Eric Lin is extremly knowlegdable in his feild. Dr. Lin and Genivive, his PA have been very straight forward in answering all my questions, walking me though all the aspects, problems and what to expect with my spine surgery, before and after. The care and concern for the patient and their well being is very evident in all they do. I would recommend Dr. Eric Lin to anyone who is contemplating spine or back surgery.
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr. Lin is a very kind and caring doctor. He takes his time in explaining things in an understandable way. When I went in for surgery, for my neck, I went in without any anxiety. The surgery went smoothly and I am healing well. Thank you Dr. Lin.
Nancy – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
My experience with Dr Eric Lin and his entire staff has been amazing from the very first visit. Dr Lin is professional, thorough and he has a way of putting his patients at ease. He always takes the time to address my questions and concerns with clear explanations. I appreciate the fact that Dr Lin is fully present during my appointments. He gives you the sense that you are his only patient. Such a rare quality in a doctor. Dr. Lin’s Nurse Practitioner, Genevieve is equally amazing. She has provided excellent care, knowledge and professionalism. The office staff is also friendly, helpful and efficient. I highly recommend this office for their customer service and expertise. My only regret is that they cannot be my GP.
John Jaramillo – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lin. He is warm, knowledgeable, professional, and an excellent surgeon. Everything about my experience with Dr. Lin and his staff was positive. After having an L4L5 spinal fusion I am happy to report that I am 100% pain free. I am on track for a full recovery to an active and full life. I couldn't be more grateful to Dr. Lin for giving me back my quality of life.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
There isn’t enough positive things I can say about Dr. Lin. Once I knew I needed surgery on my C6-7 herniated disc, I saw at least 5-6 surgeons and none of them gave me an immediate sense of genuine care like Dr. Lin did. He explained everything so clearly and he was the only doctor to perform a truly thorough muscle weakness test. Other doctors felt I had no weakness but I knew I was impaired and Dr. Lin was able to tell right away. I had numerous questions and he patiently explained everything in a way that was logical, thorough and reassuring. On the day of surgery, I was super nervous and scared but all the nurses in the hospital reassured me how lucky I am to have Dr. Lin as he is “the best of the best”. I am now 2 weeks post-op after having an artificial disc replacement and finally on my way to having a normal pain-free life again. I almost never write online reviews, but Dr. Lin deserves it and I hope every person who needs spine surgery gets the chance to see him.
Daniel P – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
I have the utmost confidence in the care and treatment I receive from Dr Lin. I am currently recovering from spinal surgery and all indications are that I will have a much better quality of life because of the treatment I have received from Dr Lin and his team
Roger Taylor – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
He seems a nice person. I just didn't see him being really engaged in explaining things. The MRI disk didn't work in his office and he went to another office to see it, when I asked I wanted to see it with him, he ignored it. I did not see him a doctor that I can personally connect with as patient. Also, the wait time was too long about 1 hour and the total time he spent was 5min.
Nader K. – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Before I visited dr Lin I could not even walk , I could not stand for more than 5 min , after my x rays that dr Lin ordered he recommended back surgery I had no choice I was in severe pain 24/7 after surgery that same night the nurse made me walk and I was afraid to walk but when I did there was absolutely no pain at all, today 8 months after surgery I still feel great , I go to the gym and I not only walk with no pain I run , I would recommend Dr Lin to anyone suffering from pain , he and his team are extremely caring and the follow up is unbelievable and I thank dr Lin and his staff for giving me my life back
Sameer Aboabdo – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
very please with the outcome. no more pain. back to normal activities after 2 1/2 months though I am not going full speed yet. couldn't be happier, thank you Dr. Lin.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Very skilled surgeon. Everything when as planned. I'm back to work and pain free.
Dave – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
I had surgery on my neck to remove two crushed disks and fuse three vertebrae together. Dr. Lin thoroughly explained the options before the surgery. They also explained what exactly they were going to do. Most doctors won't take the time to answer all of your questions, but Dr. Lin was happy to answer any questions I had. The surgery went great and I immediately had relief from the symptoms I had been experiencing.
Chris – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
Dr. Lin has performed 2 surgical procedures and each was highly successful. Great caring demeanor, professional, skilled completely satisfied with the care that was given.
Deborah MI Waldinger – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
It's been almost 6-wks since Dr. Lin performed lower lumbar fusion on my spine after removing a cyst that caused chronic pain for at least 5-months. I can't express how happy I am with the results. I feel so fortunate that I had such a skilled and passionate surgeon. The previous pain has been non-existent since my surgery. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Lin!!!
Debra Pember – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?
After going through three epidurals, months of physical therapy and Chiropractic care for my extreme back pain and leg pain, the only option for me was surgery. I was terrified of having spine surgery because some of my family members had gone through back and neck surgeries, which were not very successful. Two family members had multiple surgeries and are still living on pain medications many years later. During my first visit with Dr. Lin, we went over my MRI. He initially thought he would need to do a Laminectomy at L2-L5 and a fusion at three levels. At my pre-op appointment, Dr. Lin suggested that we only fuse the one level that was absolutely necessary. Because of my past medical history and age, he felt that fusing three levels would be too much for me. He did not want to do too much or too little to resolve my pain issues. After my second visit with Dr. Lin, I was no longer terrified of having surgery. I trusted Dr. Lin and felt my surgery would be successful. I was confident
Patricia Lake – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lin?