Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Eric Levicoff, MD
Dr. Levicoff is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Jefferson Medical College. He was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He received his medical degree in 2003 from Jefferson Medical College, where he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. He then returned home to complete his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and while there was named “Most Outstanding Resident” by his peers and mentors. Following his residency training, he spent one year as a fellow at the renowned Scripps Clinic in San Diego, California, learning the most current techniques in joint replacement and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Levicoff is an expert in hip and knee reconstructive surgery, and also has a strong background in the management of both acute and chronic orthopaedic injuries.

825 Old Lancaster Rd Ste 100

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Levicoff

Dr. Levicoff's Experience

Dr. Levicoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery

• Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Northwestern U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
  • Scripps Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Levicoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levicoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levicoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levicoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levicoff to family and friends
Dr. Levicoff's Performance
Excellent.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff literally saved my life. He worked to remove an infection I received elsewhere, and replaced my knee without complications.
Philadelphia, PA |
Excellent experience. I would recommend Rothman and Dr. Levicoff.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff walks on water. He made my life enjoyable again.
Philadelphia, PA |
Great PA (Samantha) - very helpful and good at listening. Dr. Levicoff is terrific!
Philadelphia, PA |
I had a great deal of problems with my knee. When I came here I lost all hope, Dr Levicoff told me we can fix it and he did. I'm so happy it feels well. Gave me a new look on life :-)
Philadelphia, PA |
He gave me my life back. Everyone says I'm so happy now. I cannot thank Dr Levicoff enough.
Philadelphia, PA |
Had my hip replaced 3 months ago, I wish I did it a year ago. Dr. Levicoff is very friendly and personable. I recommended him to a co-worker and will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs a hip or knee.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff, Samantha Megan, and all his staff treated me with courteous respect and instant friendliness.
Philadelphia, PA |
Everyone is engaging, friendly yet very professional. A great staff. Never feel rushed. Dr. Levicoff is thorough and explains well
Philadelphia, PA |
My complete experience with Dr. Levicoff, and the entire Rothman group - (Royesford Center) was A++. Thank you
Everything I was told would happen, did! I feel like a new owman. Great job
Philadelphia, PA |
I have recommended Rothman to a few associates for hip/knee replacements with Dr. Levicoff. The Limerick facility is tops!
Philadelphia, PA |
Has been an extremely pleasant experience. I had my right knee replaced twice by another surgeon and it was traumatic. My recovery time with Dr Levicoff was less than a quarter of what it was previously. He is fantastic. I was finished with therapy after 6 weeks; off pain pill after 3 weeks. PAIN FREE + HAPPY. THANK YOU!!!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff is great, he diagnosed my problem, immediately. He is very caring doctor and I have recommend his service often.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff deserves the Nobel Prize for hip replacement revisions. After suffering intense pain for more than a year, I received instant relief following Dr. Levicoff's surgical magic. His office staff is great too!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff and the Rothman Institute hands down has given me my life back. The experience has been so smooth, easy and I would highly recommend them to anyone. For a "younger" patient, my recovery may have been easier than most - but to have a bilateral hip replacement and be back to normal in weeks is amazing! Thank you!!
Bronx, NY |
Everyone on the staff was supportive by answering questions in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levicoff is awesome. cares about your well being first before operating. Did a great job, will recommend him to everybody that need a ortho Dr. Thank you again
Philadelphia, PA |
Wonderful Staff & Doctor!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I consider Rothman Institute 1st class because of Dr. Levicoff, he is the best of the BEST! After 3 weeks I am getting my wiggle back!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had two TKR with the doctor. First one was great. Second, OK. My left knee, second surgery, bows in. When i pointed this out, he mentioned the fact that before surgery it bowed out and that this result was better than it was before. I have seen two other doctors since then. I now have a brace for left knee when it becomes uncomfortable to walk. Generally, my knees are better than before, but please take into consideration when the doctor tells you results differ with each surgery.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Levicoff was thorough with my mother who is now 91. At age 89 she had a hemorrhagic stroke & her knee deteriorated where the bones were 2 inches side by side; you heard them grating as she moved. She moaned all through the night.The surgery went well at age 90. He was patient, honest, and excellent. She is walking on her walker better than before, sleeping through the night and is not wincing in pain but smiling. Quality of life is so important. She is more active everyday.He's the best!
in Malvern, PA |
Dr Levocoff is professional, patient, listens to me and does not ever make !e feel like he is in a rerush to get to the next patient! I have already reecommened him and this office to friends due to him and his office staff being so kind a d caring.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Rothman Institute is run like a factory. Hustle, hustle, hustle you out. If the can't operate they have little or no concern about your condition and a the problems you have. I can't even fully explain how awful was the experience. Dr. Levicoff seemed to be in full factory mode the times he saw me and misdiagnosed the extent of my injury and gave a terrible estimate of when it would heal. He was off by thousands of percent. Others seem to have had a different experience. I can't explain that.
in Ardmore, PA |
my 89 yr old mother had a hip replacement in January and is doing beautifully Dr Levicoff was wonderful with her id highly recommend his services
Have you seen Dr. Eric Levicoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Levicoff?