Dr. Eric Levens, MD

Dr. Eric Levens, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Shady Grove Fertility Center 3299 Woodburn Rd Ste 480, Annandale, VA 22003 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Levens specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in Annandale, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Levens? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Levens' Experience

See how Dr. Levens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levens

Dr. Levens accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Levens has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Levens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levens to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Levens
Dr. Levens' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Levens is by far one of the best physicians I have ever had, regardless of specialty. He is very knowledgeable and was able to explain every aspect of treatment in detail and always gave honest and thorough answers to my questions. I felt very comfortable working with him - he is very kind and truly cares about your comfort and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Falls Church, VA |
I cannot say enough about the amazing care I received from Dr. Levens at SGF. He is compassionate, understanding, calming and goes out of his way to make off the clock phone calls and even came in on his off day to perform an essentially unscheduled procedure for us. I would 100% recommend him as well as the team at SGF Annandale to anyone who is undertaking an infertility journey. Currently I am 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated to regular Obgyn- but would not be where we are without SGF.
in Lorton, VA |
I really can't say enough positive things about Dr. Levens and my experience with Shady Grove (IUI). After 2 months as a patient, I'm pregnant and now back with my regular OB/GYN. Dr. Levens is knowledgable and kind and I never felt rushed. Appointments are easy to schedule and they run on time. ALL of the staff is exceptionally nice, from front desk to billing to nursing/tech. Facilities are clean and well-equipped. I never encountered a single problem in my 10+ visits and calls/emails.
in Alexandria, VA |
I just graduated from Shady Grove this week, with a so-far healthy 8 week pregnancy. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Levens, my nurse Danielle, and the entire staff at Shady Grove Annandale during this process. They were kind and professional, and I received excellent care every step of the way. Dr. Levens always took the time to thoroughly explain the rationale and risks for various approaches during the IVF process. I'd recommend them to anyone struggling with infertility.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Levens was thoughtful and took a lot of time to explain to me and my husband what was going on in both layman's and more scientific terms when we asked for more information. He was patient with all of our questions and right on the money with my treatment - I got pregnant in my first cycle at Shady Grove!
Annandale, VA |
Dr. Levens was recommended by my OB. We have been seeing him for the past year and half. He always put us at an ease when we met with him either in person or via conference calls. He is knowledgeable, down to earth, and direct. He has been awesome in delivering both good and bad news and was a great partner of ours in the rollercoaster ride that we were on during this time period.
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Levens was an incredibly knowledgable and caring doctor. I was so glad to have him as my doctor during my struggle through infertility. All decisions were made by providing us with his professional opinion, consideration of insurance coverage (for financial purposes), and so many other factors, including age, history, etc. He was fully transparent during the entire process and made time to describe things clearly in a way I could understand. I fully recommend working with Dr Levens.
Ashburn, VA |
Best doctor ever. He is very knowledgeable. He lays out the various paths to take, but doesn't push any particular one on you. He answers every single question and you never feel rushed. The staff in this office is incredible and friendly (though I can't say the same about other SGF locations). You've probably heard SGF is a baby factory and you'll just be a number, but I assure you that Dr. Levens and his staff won't make you feel that way. Truly a caring doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
Are you Dr. Levens?

Compare Dr. Levens

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Annandale, VA 22003

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation

• Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Levens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Levens

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Levens' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Levens

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients