Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Eric Levens, MD
Dr. Eric Levens, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Annandale, VA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Levens is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital.

3299 Woodburn Rd Ste 480

Annandale, VA 22003

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Levens

Dr. Levens' Experience

Dr. Levens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation

• Hysteroscopy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Levens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levens to family and friends
Dr. Levens' Performance
I was 39, recently broke off an engagement and thought the pregnancy window had closed . Dr Levens gave a thorough explanation of the odds and steps involved in egg freezing. I did 2 rounds. Fast forward 5 years, happily married and expecting in the spring. I felt like Dr. Levens and his team really cared about our outcome. We were grateful for the testing; it avoided a lot of heartbreak from pregnancies that would not have been viable. Our one shot worked!
Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Levens listened to all of our concerns and answered our questions. We never felt rushed during appointments and he personally followed up after each procedure.
Occoquan, VA |
Dr. Levens is outstanding. He has been nothing short of meticulous during our infertility diagnosis, and our procedures that followed. He always explained things easily, with care and deep knowledge. So we fully understood our situation and what to expect. He surrounds himself with an outstandingly support staff as well so no matter what we needed, we were covered at any stage of the cycle. We always appreciated his sound advice and calming manner. I cannot say enough good things about him!
in Falls Church, VA |
I started going to Shady Grove in January 2015. but did not switch to Dr. Levens until Oct. of that year. After reading yelp reviews...yes, yelp reviews, I made the switch to Dr. Levens and never looked back. He gave me the one on one attention I wanted from the beginning. He got to know me and what I needed from him and my nurse. He's a soft spoken man, but will be firm when necessary...I was googling too much! :-) You will not be disappointed. And, now I'm pregnant after my first round of IVF
Arlington, VA |
My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Levens! He was extremely patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate, and confident all in one. Throughout our entire journey, Dr. Levens remained optimistic, which in turn, gave us great hope. He called after each negative IUI just to check in and see how I was holding up. He also called to share in our happiness after we finally received the news we had hoped and prayed for. I would recommend Shady Grove and Dr. Levens to anyone having dif
Alexandria, VA |
Incompetent doctor, he treats patients as his guinea pig.
Helping people build families is our priority so we were sorry to hear about your experience with our practice. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your situation to ensure every patient that comes to our center has a positive experience. If you would be so inclined, please reach out to Amy Davis, office supervisor, at 301.545.1305.
in Haymarket, VA |
Dr. Levens and the whole Shady Grove team were incredible! Professional, caring/sensitive to our infertility, and very helpful and available for late night/weekend questions. You can always get an immediate appointment, and the quality of their front desk and support staff is top notch! Best ultrasound techs around!
Washington, DC |
More than any other physician I've worked with, Dr. Levens is knowledgeable, courteous, trustworthy, and is up to date on cutting edge interventions. During an incredibly difficult time, Dr. Levens demonstrated great patience, and when we had all but lost hope in the process, we trusted Dr. Levens to hold that hope for us. We are so grateful to have had Dr. Levens' expertise - we know our family wouldn't be the same without it.
in Springfield, VA |
I cannot speak more highly about Dr Levens. He is extremely compassionate and comforting during the hard time of infertility as well as up on all new technology and advances in infertility. I always felt I was his number one priority and no matter what our appointment was for I was never rushed or felt the clock ticking during our meetings. He called me personally after all of my procedures including on a Sunday evening. If I could go to Dr Levens for all of my health care needs I would!
Arlington, VA |
LOVE Dr. Levens. He is so kind and compassionate, intelligent, and generous. He's wonderful to work with and truly cares about patients as people.
in Centreville, VA |
Dr. Levens is by far and away the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He is kind, generous with his time, fully up to date on the latest technologies, debates and research in the infertility field. I feel incredibly fortunate to have worked with him. He never made me feel rushed and stayed late to meet with me and husband once. He called as after every procedure, every failed test, and to celebrate when we were successful. There are no words to accurately describe how phenomanal he is.
Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Levens is by far one of the best physicians I have ever had, regardless of specialty. He is very knowledgeable and was able to explain every aspect of treatment in detail and always gave honest and thorough answers to my questions. I felt very comfortable working with him - he is very kind and truly cares about your comfort and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Falls Church, VA |
I cannot say enough about the amazing care I received from Dr. Levens at SGF. He is compassionate, understanding, calming and goes out of his way to make off the clock phone calls and even came in on his off day to perform an essentially unscheduled procedure for us. I would 100% recommend him as well as the team at SGF Annandale to anyone who is undertaking an infertility journey. Currently I am 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated to regular Obgyn- but would not be where we are without SGF.
in Lorton, VA |
I really can't say enough positive things about Dr. Levens and my experience with Shady Grove (IUI). After 2 months as a patient, I'm pregnant and now back with my regular OB/GYN. Dr. Levens is knowledgable and kind and I never felt rushed. Appointments are easy to schedule and they run on time. ALL of the staff is exceptionally nice, from front desk to billing to nursing/tech. Facilities are clean and well-equipped. I never encountered a single problem in my 10+ visits and calls/emails.
in Alexandria, VA |
I just graduated from Shady Grove this week, with a so-far healthy 8 week pregnancy. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Levens, my nurse Danielle, and the entire staff at Shady Grove Annandale during this process. They were kind and professional, and I received excellent care every step of the way. Dr. Levens always took the time to thoroughly explain the rationale and risks for various approaches during the IVF process. I'd recommend them to anyone struggling with infertility.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Levens was thoughtful and took a lot of time to explain to me and my husband what was going on in both layman's and more scientific terms when we asked for more information. He was patient with all of our questions and right on the money with my treatment - I got pregnant in my first cycle at Shady Grove!
Annandale, VA |
Dr. Levens was recommended by my OB. We have been seeing him for the past year and half. He always put us at an ease when we met with him either in person or via conference calls. He is knowledgeable, down to earth, and direct. He has been awesome in delivering both good and bad news and was a great partner of ours in the rollercoaster ride that we were on during this time period.
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Levens was an incredibly knowledgable and caring doctor. I was so glad to have him as my doctor during my struggle through infertility. All decisions were made by providing us with his professional opinion, consideration of insurance coverage (for financial purposes), and so many other factors, including age, history, etc. He was fully transparent during the entire process and made time to describe things clearly in a way I could understand. I fully recommend working with Dr Levens.
Ashburn, VA |
Best doctor ever. He is very knowledgeable. He lays out the various paths to take, but doesn't push any particular one on you. He answers every single question and you never feel rushed. The staff in this office is incredible and friendly (though I can't say the same about other SGF locations). You've probably heard SGF is a baby factory and you'll just be a number, but I assure you that Dr. Levens and his staff won't make you feel that way. Truly a caring doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Levens, MD?

Visit Dr. Levens