Dr. Eric Levens, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Levens

Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 500 Fairfax, VA 22031

Dr. Eric Levens, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 2001 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Levens accepts

Dr. Levens accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Levens treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levens

Dr. Levens?
Dr. Levens' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Levens, MD
Dr levens is the best Dr I never have in my life. Since 2014 I knew Dr levens, I have him in my mind 24/7. All the nurses I have have been extremely talented. Sarah is like my mother, she made me felt like I am home .when I talk to Sarah, I feel soo good. She made me fell like I am the only customer. Always Ready to assist me. I was soo depressed But the way Dr levens treated me shut my depression down. Everytime I go to Dr levens office I am stressed but When I get to his office,I always have my smile back from the front desk until my return Thank you soo much to all the staff they are very peaceful and experienced peoples. 10 years will not be enough to explain my positive experience with shady glove. Long live Dr levens you are the best. God sent me to you and by miracle Sarah what else did I need? Thank you Thank you Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
Dr. Levens and the staff at Shady Grove Fertility were incredibly supportive and professional during our years-long treatment towards parenthood. Dr. Levens is a driven specialist and practices with heartwarming care and maintains the highest professional standards: he was prepared with alternate treatments and protocols to help us conceive while always being kind and understanding of the emotional rollercoaster of fertility treatment. He calls, answers questions, and asks how you're doing - can't be happier with his care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
He is the most caring, compassionate, awesome doctor. I can’t say enough good things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
Dr. Levens and the whole team at Shady Grove are amazing. Dr. Levens is supportive and reassuring, while telling it like it is. Mary is spectacular, responsive and goes the extra mile at every turn. It was always easy to get an appointment and they saw me quickly. My phone calls and emails were returned quickly and answers were always thorough. I highly recommend this team. Much of it was covered by my insurance. I'm 44 and expected a baby in October, thanks to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
We are so thankful that we found Dr. Levens & Chris. Prior to finding them, we were receiving treatment at another fertility clinic and never felt a single shred of hope. Our other provider made us feel like everything was impossible. Dr. Levens was the exact opposite. We felt so comfortable from the first meeting & he was so reassuring. He knows his stuff & it shows and his kind demeanor is an added bonus. We are now 12 weeks pregnant with our miracle baby and owe it all to Dr. Levens & Chris!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
Dr. Levens has been amazing, we are currently 10 weeks pregnant with our precious gummy bear. Dr Levens has been very supportive in our journey to have a baby, his nurse Mary always made me feel like I was the only patient she had. Without him our dreams of having a baby after 12 years of marriage would not even be a possibility. We will be forever thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
So grateful to have switched to Dr. Levens care. Prior to Dr. Levens I had done many embryos transfers with several early losses of PGS embryos. When I went to Dr. Levens I had new test result findings that were out of the box from SG's normal protocols. Dr. Levens listened to what I had to say, provided his professional guidance and together we came up with a new protocol. Dr. Levens is creative in his care, professional and puts the patients concerns at the forefront.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
Dr. Levens is one of the best doctors my husband and I have ever worked with. When we began our journey to start a family, we had little knowledge of IVF. Dr. Levens thoroughly and clearly explained the process and procedures, answered all our questions, and put us at ease with the somewhat overwhelming idea of going through IVF. He and his nurse are responsive, caring, and concerned about you and your journey. They gave us our son and we are now pregnant again, all thanks to Shady Grove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Levens and his nurse Danielle. Dr Levens took a ton of time me going over all my options and answering all my questions. I never felt like I was being rushed or that my concerns weren't being taken seriously. Danielle answered every single one of my crazy neurotic emails, and always made me feel reassured and calm. I had success in my second cycle with Dr Levens and I cant express my gratitude enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?
From the first time we walked in to meet with Dr. Levens we felt at ease. He listened to our concerns and our loss history and reassured us that we had a very high chance of a healthy pregnancy. Dr. Levens talked through our option with us and never pushed us one way or another. He called me after hours many times to check on me and follow up. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby after our first frozen IVF cycle. We are so thankful for Dr. Levens and all of the staff at Shad
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Levens, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levens?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility