Dr. Eric Kung, MD

Neurology | Male

Stamford Health Medical Group 29 Hospital Plz Ste 602 Stamford, CT 06902 Get Directions
Dr. Eric Kung, MD
Dr. Eric Kung, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Stamford, CT. He is 43 years old. Dr. Kung is affiliated with Stamford Hospital.

Dr. Kung's Experience

See how Dr. Kung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kung

Dr. Kung accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Kung is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kung to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Kung's Performance
in Greenwich, CT |
Very disappointed by the care I received from Dr. Kung. He spent less than 7 minutes with me and seemed to only be half listening to my symptoms. He told me that I needed an MRI which cost over $3000 then never followed up with the results. When I called him to discuss the results, his staff said he was too busy to call back as he sees 24 patients a day.
in Stamford, CT |
I met Dr. Kung when I had been hit by another car on I-95 and was suffering severely. Between the physical pain, psychological pain and fear of the unknown I felt alone and had no hope. Dr. Kung distinguished himself to me as a truly caring & compassionate man. His bedside manner was friendly and trusting and is always reachable for his patients. Without Dr. Kung's medical care I don't know where I'd be today, if I'd even be alive. Dr Kung is by far the best physician I've even been seen by.
Wethersfield, CT |
Hands down rudest doctor I have ever seen. He throws medication darts at problems to see if they fit. Condescending in the extreme and does not care about his patients. I wish I could give fewer then one star.
in Stamford, CT |
Dr. Kung is thorough, smart & extremely knowledgable about migraine. I've had migraines since I was 8, so I've seen a lot of doctors. Most are content to write a prescription for pain meds. Dr. Kung helped me find ways to manage my headaches without the use of narcotics. He is current on all research, and I have been the beneficiary of recent research. I have been his patient for more than 10 years. My headaches went from 15 or more a month to fewer than 5. No more trips to the ER! He's
in Norwalk, CT |
This is stone age neurology. I waited 3 months for this appointment because he is one of the few neurologists in the state who take Medicaid. Unfortunately, he is one of the few neurologists who does not consider migraines a source of pain. I showed up to his office crying from a migraine. I also showed up with my records from a D.C. area neurologist who used to treat me when I lived there. The records included scripts for painkillers we could not fill because Medicaid will only cover expen
in Bedford, NY |
I called to get an appt. and no live person and answered; I left a voice mail to please call me back. No call back for 5 hours. I called again, left a second message on voice mail to call me back; No call back. Next day I called again and left a third voice mail; no call back. I sent a fax asking to get call me back and no call back on Day 3 of all my contacts. This is a reputable medical doctor with the Stamford Health Medical Group? Really? Shameful in my opinion.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Kung, MD?
Are you Dr. Kung?

Compare Dr. Kung

Dr. Kung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Kung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology