Dr. Eric Kovan, DO

Dr. Eric Kovan, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric Kovan, DO, Farmington Hills, MI, Neurology & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kovan

Dr. Eric Kovan, DO
Are you Dr. Kovan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 29 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 29

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Livonia, MI |

Wonderful experience. Office staff nice, Dr. Kovan is nice; most important he listened to me and prescribed medication which should work. I should have seen him years ago.

- in Southfield, MI |

Dr. Kovan was so good with me, and I was very anxious!! He sang the MSU fight song to me so I wasn't so nervous! My injection went well! Thanks Doc! Go Green!

- in Novi, MI |

Dr. Kovan has been my Doctor for more than ten years....After i suffered several disabling injures I was sent to him because of unbearable lingering pain in my neck, arms, back, legs, etc...I now have quality of life with bearable pain....He helped me get my life back....He listens...He visited me every time I was hospitalized...he knows all my other doctors.... He Really cares.... Thank You for everything Doc!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab