Dr. Eric Joseph, MD

Dr. Eric Joseph, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Eric Joseph, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in West Orange, NJ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

1500 Pleasant Valley Way Ste 206

West Orange, NJ 07052

• EmblemHealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Joseph

Dr. Joseph's Experience

Dr. Joseph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Joseph ""For over fifteen years in private practice, we have been blessed with the privilege of caring for thousands of patients from all over the world. Our practice philosophy is to treat you like a member of our family. You will receive prompt, outstanding medical care in a clean, safe and pleasant environment. We will strive to exceed your expectations in every way, and you will experience our dedication to your satisfaction as soon as you speak with our friendly and knowledgeable staff.  It would be a privilege caring for you, and we're looking forward to meeting you for a consultation so we could see what might be best for you.""

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Adenoidectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • SUNY Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • SUNY Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Rw Johnson and UMDNJ
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
Dr. Joseph's Performance
in West Orange, NJ |
Wonderful experience with fantastic results love the doctor1111.
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph is the best. Very funny personality and knows how to put the patient at ease. Lip injections were almost painless and no swelling or bruising. Very happy!
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph was very personable and professional. I love the work that he has done and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to get silicone injections which I received for both my lips and under-eyes/cheek areas.
in West Orange, NJ |
Excellent results with Silikon 1000. Had my nasiolabial folds and lips treated. Results were better than I had anticipated. Doctor and staff are the best and always willing to make my visit pleasurable.
in West Orange, NJ |
I travel all the way from Texas to see Dr. Joseph. I had 2 lip treatments to inhance my lips. Very happy with my results. Not enough enough stars to give. Highly recommend him. Always pleasant. Will be back again to see him. His staff is amazing. (Gloria and Joanne).
in West Orange, NJ |
The doctor was very informative with the different procedures that could be done. Very happy with the results. Staff was very pleseant and warm. Very pleased with the overall visit.
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr Joseph is very attentive and thorough, he provides comprehensive and thorough assessment and is not afraid to tell you if you do NOT need something. I appreciate that.
in West Orange, NJ |
From my first visit and every follow up there after Dr.J and his great team have been amazing. I have never has any procedures done in the past so having Dr J to guide me with honest opinon has been a wonderful experience. KUDOS !!!
in West Orange, NJ |
Doctor Eric Joseph is the BESTEST Doctor in Earth !!! (painless, very profesional and has great personality) If each doctor could be like Doctor Eric Joseph - we'll have better world and better life to deal with such wonderfull people like Dr. Eric ! .
in West Orange, NJ |
Excellent work. I am very happy now.
in West Orange, NJ |
I AM I IN LOVE WITH THE WORK DONE BY ERIC AND HIS STAFF ARE KIND AND AMAZING . I WILL RECONMEND SERVICES TO FRIENDS OF MINE.
in West Orange, NJ |
Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and friendly. I never feel embarrassed to come here. Results are amazing!
in West Orange, NJ |
The nose king ! I always liked my nose from the front but the side it had a italian bump that needed to go! I searched for months online for the perfect doctor and I found him! Himself and his lovely staff are all 5 star! I look into the mirror and I cant belive my eyes! NO BUMP! Dont waste your time going to other doctors for consultations just come to him. I cryed of happiness!
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph made me feel very comfortable during my visit. He was very honest and gave me valuable feedback. I would highly recommend!!
in West Orange, NJ |
its rare to find a doctor with as much honesty and skill. He has really helped me face issues with my appearance and im very satisified with the results.
in West Orange, NJ |
The staff is wonderful, Dr. Joseph is the best! Everything was explained to me...I was amazed with the results ...
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph is a personable caring Dr. He always makes sure he takes care of my concerns, and the results are always on point. I would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone that has interest in Botox or any other cosmetic treatments.
Passaic, NJ |
His "Non surgical rhinoplasty" botched me!!! He stole almost 2,000 of my money and didn't last at all. Now I have never ending infections where he injected me and won't go away! When he found out I had past nose surgery he just said get me the paper work what he did for the surgery. He just wanted to steal the doctor who did my nose surgical techiques cause he's the worst doctor in the world. He makes his money by tricking people into getting things that don't work like laser treatments, inject
Injectable silicone has been safely used for nonsurgical rhinoplastic treatments for over 50 years. Although infection is a risk of any surgical procedures or injections, in 18 years of use we haven't seen any, and the majority of our patients are satisfied with their outcomes. We would like the opportunity to discuss your case and offer any assistance that we can.
in West Orange, NJ |
dr is super nice and friendlyand explains things clearly. staff is super nice as well. i drive far to see this office but its worth it.
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr Joseph is very thorough and the staff is pleasant .
in West Orange, NJ |
excellent. Dr Joseph is the rarest breed, a very gifted doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He is worth the trip from Manhattan. the best dermatologist Ive ever seen.
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Josephs ear piercing process was as smooth as could be expected. I had my very elongated earlobes repaired a few weeks ago and that process was as good as i had hoped! I am thrilled that i was able to have them repaired with virtually no discomfort or downtime and I am very pleased with the entire experience.
in West Orange, NJ |
dr. joseph was very honest and understanding. I came from a far. Highly recommend him. Very educated. I will be back.
in West Orange, NJ |
Heartfelt thanks to Dr Joseph and his amazing staff! His skillful touch repaired a botched revision rhino that destroyed my confidence and made me a virtual hermit. My nose looks better than I ever imagined. I cried when I saw the results. Nearly painless procedure. I feel so confident about my looks that i will take my first photo in 3 years. Bless him and his staff. It was worth the trip from Miami. I will be returning to get my lips done.
in Florham Park, NJ |
Visited Dr. Joseph on 11/18/2016 for fillers and lip augmentation. His office staff are wonderful and supportive. They made me feel calm, relaxed and safe because I was scared. Dr. Joseph is kind warm and takes his time with you, he also has a sense of humor which keeps you in good spirits. He is a master with injections and love my results. I would highly recommend. I even asked for some extra services around my eyes and he said I did not need anything. Truly amazing!!
in West Orange, NJ |
pleasant even though i was in pain, Dr Joseph made me comfortable and I feel grateful he took me right away because I was concerned about my injury.
in West Orange, NJ |
My experience at Dr. Joseph's office was amazing. He was very professional in his dealings with me and my particular issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph. Thank you Dr. Joseph.
in West Orange, NJ |
Absolutely love Dr. Joseph and his entire staff. They are the sweetest, most helpful..He listens to his patients and his results are amazing. He is my favorite Doctor..
in Westfield, NJ |
From the very first visit, when I was really just considering getting rhinoplasty, Dr. Joseph made me feel completely comfortable. He was confident he could give me the nose of my dreams and rightfully so! I left that day and I was 100% in. Not only is the man obviously a truly gifted surgeon, he is so friendly and so genuine and honestly he just so clearly cares about his patients. I would like to scream it from the rooftops!!! He is the absolute best! I am head-over-heels 4 my new nose!
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph is absolutely amazing! I have been to him 3 times now for my lips and I could not be happier! Not only is he the sweetest and most professional doctor you will meet, he is amazing at what he does. I feel super safe in his hands and I would recommend him to any and everyone. His staff is always polite professional as well. Mly lips look gorgeous thanks to Dr. J!
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Joseph is always courteous and professional. I have office visits twice a year for problems with wax build-up and related problems with my ears and nose. He is an excellent professional and I would not go to any other doctor for this treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Joseph, MD?

Visit Dr. Joseph