Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 73 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Heinrich and Orthopedic Specialists of Austin have performed joint replacements for; - Both knees - Rt. Shoulder - Lt. Hip - Carpal tunnel retreat on both wrists And recommended a most qualified Spinal surgeon to fuse L5 &L6. I come from a lifetime of American Football that concluded with 12 years in The National Football League. Of all of my teammates that have had total joint replacements, I have had 100 % satisfaction. I am so very Blessed to have chosen these fine surgeons to increase my quality of physical health way beyond all of my peers. With absolute confidence I am recommending Dr. Heinrich and his most capable and compassionate staff as anyone's first consultation any skeletal concern. Blessings of Strength, Jerry Sisemore
Author:
Professional, friendly, well-informed. He took time to explain options and procedures. Ended up having knee replacement surgery, and pleased with the whole experience. Staff is wonderful!
Author:
Outstanding service and excellent bedside manners. He is the best surgeon I have ever had. His staff have been with him for years and are outstanding. WIsh there were more doctors like him. He also spends time in Guatemala helping them with surgical procedures.
Author:
Dr. Heinrich and his staff provided excellent care for my recent visits and knee surgery. They were ALL very professional, caring and informative. They seemed to pay attention to every last detail, most especially to me as a patient showing great concern and care every step of the way.The Muve facility and its staff where the procedure was done is top notch.
Author:
Dr Heinrich has been my ortho since 2006. He replaced my hip in early 2007. He also replace my knee in 2015. I recommend him to all my friends. I would not go to another Dr. Dr Heinrich has always been great. All my surgeries have had excellent results.
Author:
Dr Heinrich initially did my hip scope repair surgery of my labrum. The surgery was a success as I did not have pain for about six years. Unfortunately I ended up re-tearing my labrum and needed a full hip replacement. Dr Heinrich- also performed a full hip replacement for me and I am doing well. I am eight weeks out and much better. I would definitely add to Kate Dr Heinrich. He and his staff are very helpful and are there to meet all of your needs. I would recommend using MUVE hospital if at all for hip replacement.
Author:
Dr. Heinrich has now replaced both of my hips and I will definitely keep him as my Ortho doctor for the rest of my life or however long he chooses to practice. I have known Dr. Heinrich for 6 years now and every time someone asks me who is my Ortho Doctor and I tell them, they all respond in the same manner, "Oh, you have a great doctor and he always does exceptional work". Yes, indeed, I have found that to be true, but in addition to that, he is very personable, listens to your concerns, and makes sure you know you will be well taken care of. I feel very fortunate to have him as my ortho doctor!
great!
Author:
Dr. Heinrich replaced both of my knees. I had originally seen a local rockstar orthopedist in June 2018. His first available surgery was in January 2019. I couldn’t wait. A friend recommended Dr. Heinrich. He scheduled me for August 6. Surgery went great. Dr. H has great bedside manner. He listens to concerns and takes time to answer them. He cares about you. His team is stellar. Both Frank and Kim set the bar high. Together, they meet your every need. I highly recommend Dr. H!!
Author:
Dr. Heinrich is an amazing doctor and surgeon - I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
Author:
Dr. Heinrich is an amazing surgeon! His team at the Muve in Lakeway is helpful, thorough and with you every step of the way through your recovery. They are available 24/7 and if you have a question they respond to your text message or phone call within minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Heinrich and his team. I had a complete hip replacement and I feel better and have better mobility than I have had in a quite awhile. Their level of care goes above and beyond!
Author:
Dr. Heinrich is an excellent surgeon and has an incredibly kind manner with his patients. I would highly recommend him for replacement surgery. I had both knees replaced this year, one in June and one in October. I am doing well and enjoying freedom from chronic pain. His staff is very knowledgable and will teach you how to care for yourself after surgery and will be available literally 24 hours a day to answer your questions or concerns. You can trust this surgeon.
Author:
Very exact and to the point, with his assessment of my knee problem. I had a total knee replacement just 3 months ago. Like I was told, it's a long recovery period , but I can see improvement every day.
Author:
Dr Heinrich replaced both of my hips. I haven't walked this well in over 20 years, and no more back pain. He is interesting and friendly. He seems to care about his work and how it can help me. Everyone I've had contact with is pleasant and professional. I believe you could not find a better orthopedic surgeon!
Author:
Dr Heinrich is an excellent surgeon, his bed side manner is awesome, his staff is friendly and efficient. He made the entire process so easy by the time I left his office after the first visit I had my surgery set up my post up appts set and my financial responsibilities arranged! I had a total hip replacement after a Broken hip two years ago he gave me my life back I am so thankful for his expertise! I would recommend him as bar none the best!!
Author:
Very skilled surgeon and staff is very helpful and always available
Author:
Highly recommend Dr Heinrich! excellent care and all his staff are awesome !
Author:
Dr. Heinrich is the best knee surgeon in Texas! I would not let any other person touch my knees or now hips. Great doctor and great man.
Author:
Dr. Heinrich and his team gave me my life back by replacing both hips. I and my family will be eternally grateful. Dr. Heinrich and his whole staff are extremely professional on every level. They truly care about how you and your family are doing. They make sure that you will have the best surgical and recovery experience possible.
Author:
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Heinrich in May. The care I received from him and his team before, during and after the procedure has been nothing short of excellent! I have been amazed at my recovery and have been recommending him to everyone who comments on how well I'm doing! I am very, very grateful!
Author:
Six weeks ago I had a total hip replacement,that I had put off for several years. I live in NY,but through family and friend I came to Texas for the surgery. I felt better the afternoon of surgery, the first time up,then I had felt in years. Dr. Heinrich and his office crew are excellent. His surgical expertise is much appreciated as well as his ability to listen,explain and put me at ease
Author:
Fallen arches caused problems with my right knee early on. Fifteen years later, I was bow legged in both knees with horrible hip area pain standing or moving so as to be immobile. Very overweight, thought had to lose weight and exercise leg muscles first for successful TKRs. I was wrong. Saw Dr H in Jan; had right TKR in Feb; Left TKR in June. Skeptical at first about MUVE and FORCE, I am here to say OMG! I HAVE MY LIFE BACK!! I could go on and on. Check it out and then, just do it!
Author:
Dr. Heinrich was referred by my physical therapist who sees the work of many doctors, and considers him the best. I would have to agree. The day after total hip replacement I was able to walk without pain and didn't need a walker or assistance. I declined the narcotic painkillers and didn't regret it as my pain was manageable with OTC meds. Recovery time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Heinrich. Based on my experience, I think he's the best hip surgeon.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Heinrich by a medical professional who highly recommended him to evaluate my hip pain and diagnose the underlying issues. After working with me on non-surgical options, it was clear I needed a hip replacement. I went into that surgery with full confidence in Dr. Heinrich and his staff. Dr. Heinrich, Kim and Frank have been incredibly patient and straightforward with all of my questions and I had no doubt I was in good hands.
Author:
He might have been a good doctor if he bothered to determine whether hip surgery was ever required. Turns out it wasn’t and two years later, my husband is still in excruciating pain and working with a pain management doc and now a spine neurosurgeon.
Author:
As a nurse, I knew to ask another nurse for a referral in an area that I was not familiar with. My friend recommended Dr. Matthew Heinrich. Dr. Matthew Heinrich and his entire staff totally lived up to her praises and they were, not only professional and extremely knowledgeable; but wonderfully kind as well. As a 25 year veteran nurse, I wholly recommend this team for orthopaedics. Thanks so much , Dr. Heinrich and staff.
Author:
After interviewing five different surgeons, I selected Dr. Heinrich. I felt that he had the most comprehensive set of answers to my questions, listened to me, had better insights than the others, and had done my procedure with both high frequency and high success. However, after my initial consult, I literally never saw Dr. Heinrich again - not even after my surgery before being released from the hospital. I got passed to his staff who was mostly unemotive and disinterested.
Author:
knee replacement- after - incision open fluid leaking out - declined my request for infection test X 3- said it likely a tear - surgery #2- same thing all over- No infection test - need more repair - Surgery #3. Same thing but found infection . Same thing again- new surgeon in San Antonio extensive bone damaging infection - had been there a long time - got up into and destroyed bone - had to take it all out and put spacers - take out part of my bone - new knee. 5 surgeries later- disabled now
Author:
He did a knee replacement ok me 3 years ago or so, and he has a wonderful signature ! By that I mean the scar is one straight line! No one could do better! Totally Awesome! Then he put me in water p.t... awesome job! Great doc! Ty Doctor Heinrich!!!
Author:
Dr. Heinrich performed my knee surgery back 2009. I saw him again in 2016, sadly I'm needing the same surgery along with removing a cyst from my knee:( I didn't have the chance for my second surgery due to losing my job but I'd definitely return. His assistant Frank is prompt, kind and professional, he's pretty awesome.