Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD

Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD

Sports MedicineMaleAge 51

Sports Medicine

Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Austin, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as St. David's North Austin Medical Center and St. David's Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin4611 Guadalupe St Ste 200 Austin, TX 78751
    • Sat: closed

Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin

Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin5329 Serene Hills Dr Ste 202 Austin, TX 78738

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ See hospitals

More Sports Medicine Specialists at St. David's North Austin Medical Center

Dr. Heinrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Heinrich

AMAZING ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALIST
Dr. Heinrich did my total knee replacement in Aug. 2022, he did such an amazing job! My first appointment he took exrays & MRI, he listened to me and heard me which I truly appreciated. He was referred to me by my RA specialist and I thank God that he did. My surgery was done at Muve which is a awesome place, you don't feel like your at a hospital and they take such good care of you. The room was like a suite and my hubby stayed with me the whole time. I pray I will not need my right knee replaced but if I do Dr. Heinrich will be my Dr again and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs there knees replaced. God Bless.
T Vega – Nov 21, 2022
Compassionate & Skilled -knee replacement mid 40s
I was very lucky to work with Dr Heinrich and his care team to get my life back. I was in constant pain and tried everything before realizing I needed a total knee replacement in my mid 40s. 3 months out ,and my mobility is already far better than it was prior to surgery. He is skilled , compassionate, responsive and the Muve facility was the best inpatient experience I have ever had. It was peaceful, comfortable ( queen sized beds with hotel quality sheets ) and taught me and my husband how to care for me at home. It was just enough support with the balance of independence . You are encouraged to go out and eat with the other patients during meals. That provided me with a sense of camaraderie I needed Frank - his assistant has the biggest heart and always there to help ensure I had what I needed from answers to questions and medical leave forms. I could not recommend Anyone better than Dr Heinrich and his care team. The only advice I would give is opt for in person PT asap
Sara Conlee Bergeron – Nov 14, 2022
Highly recommended
Dr. Heinrich replaced both my hip joints this year. I went from being constantly in serious pain to pain free. I have returned to my normal life. It almost feels miraculous. Dr. Heinrich and his staff are incredible. The surgical center and recovery suites are wonderful too. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Heinrich and his team!
Natalie W – Oct 17, 2022
Outstanding
From initial consultation to completion of therapy, I was very pleased with my care. Dr. Heinrich has performed over 5000 total hip replacements by way of the anterior approach. I’m 46 and wanted a top notch surgeon whom I trusted with the details. He and his team exceeded my expectations. I am a new person with my 2 new hips, and I am very grateful to Dr Heinrich and his team. I am now beginning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, something that was not a possibility 6 months ago. I have a new life.
Jason B – Oct 14, 2022
Dr Hienrich is great!
Everything worked out very well The only ,I suppose , complaint I may have is when I got out of surgery I was presented immediately with a long list of medication to take It was difficult to understand at first But eventually we figured everything out … I’m very satisfied with how I can walk now with no pain I am ecstatic to be healed and very grateful to Dr Hienrich and his team for making this possible. I recommend Dr Hienrich to everyone who needs a hip replacement!
Sharon Ely – Jul 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Dr. Heinrich is an excellent surgeon.
I have had two knee replacements and a hip replacement performed by Dr. Heinrich. He is the absolute best. Prior to having surgery he managed my care. He is very through and he took the time to sit down and educate me on every step of my surgery and answered all my questions, When it came time for surgery he placed me and my family at ease. Great bedside manner and an overall great person, I highly recommend him for your orthopedic needs.
Barbara L Fountain – Jul 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
The best in their field.
Prior to my procedure, I had significant left hip pain, limited range of motion & was beginning to exhibit neurological decline in my lower left leg. Since my total left hip surgery, I’m so happy to tell you that I am no longer in pain, regained full movement & sensation from nerve impingement. I can sleep well at night. I highly recommend Dr. Heinrich. The surgery & program for post op exercises have given me optimal results. I am now back to an active lifestyle that I had missed for so long. I’m hiking, golfing, attending power yoga, gardening and working around the house without limitations. Thank you Dr. Heinrich & The Muve Program. They are the best in their field in my opinion.
Terri – Apr 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Great experience. When I first saw Him, he explained everything that needed to be done in terms you could understand. The day of surgery he came by to see if there were any questions he could answer. After he was there to let you know how everything went and again to see if there were any questions. He is always following up through Muve. Great Dr. I have recommended him since my surgery and will continue to do so.
Carl Gibson – Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
I just had my left hip replaced in August of 2021. Dr. Heinrich replaced my right hip in August of 2017. I was very pleased with the outcome in both of these robotic surgeries. I was back to work within weeks and not months. Dr. Heinrich and his staff are very professional and treated me with dignity and respect. And the MUVE surgery site is like being at a high-end hotel and not a hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Heinrich for anyone that is needing a hip replacement procedure.
Lesli F. – Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Dr. Heinrich and his staff provided fantastic care for both of my hip replacement surgeries. Their friendliness snd accessibility made it easy for me to ask for what I needed. I can’t say enough positive things. I highly recommend Dr. Heinrich and the Muve Lakeway facility to anyone considering this type of surgery.
Kerry McAvoy – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Every step seemed ver professional and calculated for improvement of my health.
Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Great experience considering it was a knee replacement. Dr Heinrich and all his staff are wonderful.
Ezra Frank Williams – Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
All questions were answered with care. No issues. Wonderful service!
Jennifer – Jul 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
I went for a second opinion and very happy with the time he spent reviewing my issues.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
I actually give Dr. Heinrich & the entire Muve Health experience a 10-star rating. I had a hip replacement and recovered in 6 weeks as opposed to 6 months with the traditional method. From my initial consultation, through my surgery and recovery, and to my final follow up and release, their focus on the patient and patient care have exceeded expectations. The communication, kindness, professionalism and attention to quality have been consistently exceptional. With MUVE, they have established a surgical model for surgical hip and knee replacements that is close to perfect. If ever I need another hip or knee replacement I will look no further.
Cynthia Lane – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Dr. Heinrich was able to see me within 2 days of calling to make an appointment. We were able to schedule my right hip replacement within just a couple of weeks of my appointment. Had the hip replaced on October 12th....surgery went well, no complications. Left hip was hurting as well, so had it replaced on November 30th. Had the surgeries done at the MUVE facility in Lakeway. Everyone was exceptional. Frank and Kim with Dr. Heinrich's office were especially helpful. It was so helpful to be able to spend two nights at that facility before going home. Also liked being able to watch the videos for the physical therapy and doing the physical therapy at home on my schedule. The MUVE facility, the physical therapist at MUVE, the nurses, the nurse navigators, the Dr. and the anesthesiologist were all top notch. I feel so much better and had no complications. A big thank you to all of you!
Jim Cox – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Underwent Double TKR. Dr. Heinrich is a gifted specialist. His staff is exceptional from day 1! Special shout out to Frank and Kim.
Robert – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Total hip replacement on the right in July 2020. Everything is great so far. The only problem I have is now that the right hip is working I realize how much the left hip needs fixing. I have had good experiences with Dr. Heinrich and his staff, would definitely recommend him.
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
I had a hip replacement, and it never got better. This is the time when COVID was shutting Austin down, so I was not able to get in to see him. Then being convinced the problem was from my spine, I proceeded to follow that imaging. 5 months later, spine is fine so get CT scan and find out my hip was fractured. I had been waking on a fracture for 5 months. Long story short, I am not blaming this doctor as these things just happen from time to time. But research on the Internet about a REVISION surgery scared me to death. Complicated with poor outcomes. SO, I asked "do you think you can help me walk again? " . He said I AM CONFIDENT I CAN FIX and IT WILL WORK. And, we will go in Posterior so tougher surgery but I CAN DO IT. I did the revision surgery, it was long and complicated BUT the day after surgery I was on my feet, and walking normal NO PAIN ?No support. Miracle. No pain pills either. He nailed it. Perfect. I thought i may never walk again....thank you!
Doug – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?
Dr. Heinrich replaced both of my hips - right hip in November, 2016 and the left hip in November, 2019. I am very pleased with the medical service from Dr. Heinrich and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a hip replacement.
Daniel B Porter – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Heinrich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Heinrich?