Dr. Eric Harris, MD

Dr. Eric Harris, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Eric Harris, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Michigan State University in 1997 and specializes in plastic surgery, general surgery, and more.

21911 76th Ave W Ste 106

Edmonds, WA 98026

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Harris

See how frequently Dr. Harris performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Harris's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

• Gallbladder Diseases
  • Hernia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Michigan State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends

Dr. Harris' Performance

I highly recommend Dr. Harris and his staff! My experience starting at the initial consultation, all the way through my post op appointment was beyond excellent! I cannot say enough about their professional, caring, attentive staff. Dr. Harris made me feel comfortable and listened to every detail...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Harris has performed all of my surgeries from my weight loss surgery through all my cosmetic surgery post-weight loss and there is no surgeon that I trust more or would recommend more highly. Dr. Harris is not only experienced and extremely talented, he also cares about his patients and their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Harris is amazing. I have had multiple procedures under his care and would recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Harris! He did a beautiful job on my Fleur Di Lis, better than I ever expected! I'm 3 wks out and I just can't stop looking in the mirror at my new tummy! Dr Harris and Angie have been so patient with all my questions, and follow up care is prompt and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've had seven cosmetic surgeries from Dr Harris after weight loss. He's amazing with the perfect bedside manner. I never felt that I was less than him and I always felt like he would give me his honest truth. He's a very conservative doctor that has been labeled a perfectionist.
Are you Dr. Harris?