Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD

Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

As a primary care physician, he believes strongly in helping patients maintain or regain their overall health and helps his patients with things such as weight loss and nutrition. Dr. Goldberg conforms to the belief that he is responsible for your overall well-being and that an internist who knows you best can coordinate the efforts of everyone involved in your care. Dr Goldberg aims to develop long-term relationships with his patients and he gives his patients time and individualized attention offers them regular physical examinations, preventative care, and diagnoses and treats most medical illnesses.Read more

Dr. Goldberg's Experience

See how Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldberg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Goldberg
Dr. Goldberg's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in New York, NY |
CORRUPT: My wife went to the office and was told by the Dr's staff that the procedure she was there for is fully covered by our insurance. Apparently, the staff checked with our insurance carrier and confirmed it would be fully covered. After the procedure it turned out weeks later that none of it is covered and were billed for all of it. I called the Dr and he told me certain members of his staff no longer work in the office and it's not his problem. I don't believe any of the Dr's claims. He l
in Elmhurst, NY |
My mother and my father both see Dr Goldberg and now, so do I. He is very professional and is very specific in the patients problems. I have been to a few other general practitioners but I can honestly say he is the best. I get reports I need and he always is willing to explain and go over any questions I have. I recommend him to my family and friends.
in Forest Hills, NY |
I had a severe cold and no one could fit me in day of and as soon as I called Dr. Goldberg's office they were able to fit me in. He has such an attentive staff and as soon as I was seen by Dr. Goldberg I knew I was in the right place. He took his time and didn't just give me a quick 1,2,3. He made me feel comfortable and explained all my symptoms. I will definitely be making him my primary.
in Queens, NY |
I am an old patient of Dr. Goldberg's and followed him from his Briarwood office. He has been my doctor for the past 5 years. I always liked Dr. Goldberg but wasn't too crazy about his other office; it was always very chaotic but I'd deal with that because I like and trust him. The new office is a lot nicer (staff especially) and runs a lot smoother. Great doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Goldberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldberg?

Compare Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Asthma

CUNY Brooklyn College

Graduated in 2000

• Hebrew
  • Yiddish

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Therapy