Dr. Eric Gessler, MD

Dr. Eric Gessler, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Eric Gessler, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences in 1994 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, allergy & immunology, and more.

984 First Colonial Rd Ste 302

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Gessler

See how frequently Dr. Gessler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess
Tinnitus
Ear Disorders

Dr. Gessler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gessler "I feel strongly that listening to my patients is the most important aspect of the patient-provider relationship. Taking time to educate my patients about their disease is next. Patients should be empowered to understand and embrace their disease. I treat each of my patients like I would want my family treated. Communication with my patients is a vital priority."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Naval Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Otolaryngology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Gessler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gessler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gessler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gessler's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gessler to family and friends

Dr. Gessler's Performance

Dr Gessler has a wonderful personality and really takes his time listening to concerns, explaining his thought process, and making even the little patients (my son is 5) feel important. His staff at the front desk was helpful, understanding, and kind as well. I highly recommend Dr Gessler because...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Horrible front desk service. Didn't have my physical health insurance card. Couldn't be seen. No wiggle room at all. I haven't carrtied my card in years. I just give my numbers. Nope. Not here. Lady closed sliding glass door. See ya!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Gessler listened to me, and really thought through as to what could be the cause of my issues. He did not rush through my appointment and had an awesome "bed side manor".. We discussed my choices and I felt like he took my concerns seriously. I have a list of other things I need to see him for,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Gessler was fine, but I will never step foot in his office again due to the front office staff. They are condescending and lack any sort of kindness or concern for any patient I observed walk in during the hour and a half that I waited to be seen. I have never seen such rudeness that I watched...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We apologize for your negative experience. We acknowledge your concerns and have made efforts to correct this issue.

Really wonderful physician who listened. Great 'bedside' manner, courteous, kind, and explained what he was going to do. Follow ups just as concerned and caring as the first visit. Highly recommend Dr. Gessler.