Dr. Eric Francke, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

OrthoAtlanta 3672 Marathon Cir Ste 200 Austell, GA 30106 Get Directions
Dr. Eric Francke, MD
Dr. Eric Francke, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Austell, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Francke is affiliated with Wellstar Paulding Hospital, Wellstar Douglas Hospital and Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

Dr. Francke's Experience

See how Dr. Francke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Francke

Dr. Francke accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Francke is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Francke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Francke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Francke to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Francke's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Everyone has been considerate, helpful, and understanding. Doctor has always been straight forward and honest
Smyrna, GA |
Very poor scheduling. Very poor communication from staff. I had one visit and not going back.
Atlanta, GA |
Awful Doctor. Truly, patient well being is not his priority. Regardless, of what anyone says he is a terrible doctor. Not even willing to come see the patient. He is most definitely a "Cut and done type of surgeon." I would definitely see another doctor before having Dr. Francke operate on you or a loved one. He deserves negative stars, but unfortunately that is not an option.
Lithia Springs, GA |
Doesn't listen to patient and not very good communication skills. Not sympathetic to my condition and pain I was in. Had to wait over an hour multiple times. Would not recommend.
Carrollton, GA |
Definitely one of those doctors who want nothing to do with helping you if you aren't to the point of needing surgery. I went to him for a pinched nerve in my upper back. He did to me what he does to all his patients. Sent me over to his pt department. Said after 6 weeks, or 18 pt treatments and nearly a grand of out of pocket costs, if still in pain he will look to see where and what the problem is.
in Douglasville, GA |
We have been extremely pleased with Dr. Eric Francke and staff. I bragged so much at Gold's gym and Chamber of Commerce that I came back by and got Dr. Francke's picture bio and took it to Chamber and Gold's for our friends! They valued my recommendation. A++ for Justin and friends at Dr. Francke's
He as a great doctor.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Francke has a great bedside manner and is very caring toward his patients. He has stellar skills. I had neck surgery and he made sure my husband and I understood clearly what was about to happen and what we could expect - the good and the bad . All my follow up care with him was with tenderness and caring He truly was concerned about my health and recovery. It was one of the easiest and totally pain free experiences of survey I have ever experienced. He is an excellent surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Francie always takes a all the time needed with me he cares about my wellness
in Dallas, GA |
Because he is excellent
in winston. ga |
He was caring and very helpful. He took the time to explain what I needed but also listened to my concerns. Best experience I have ever had with a doctor.
in lithia springs, ga |
I think he is a wonderful Dr. He explained everything and answered all my questions.
in Austell ga |
I wish i could put no stars! By far worst experience I've had with a doctor. Total waste of time and money. Bedside mannor is terrible. I would never recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Stay away!!
in Douglasville, GA |
He operated on my neck and fused c5 thru c7. Takes care of my back too. Excellent communication skills and professionalism. Love Dr Francie.
in Waco, GA |
I was referred to Dr Franke for an abnormal MRI that showed Cervical Spinal cord compression. He told me the way he would fix it is to go thru anteriorly and just put a bracket and fuse one level. I decided to go to a real surgeon at Emory and he surgery was for Klippel-feil syndrome. Dr Daniel Refai done the surgery and it was a very difficult surgery. I had a Posterior C-3-6 Laminectomy, Foraminotomy and fusion of the entire cervical spine! When found 4 levels w/severe compression!
Have you seen Dr. Eric Francke, MD?
Are you Dr. Francke?

Compare Dr. Francke

Dr. Francke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Francke has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Francke's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Francke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery