Family Medicine  |
Dr. Eric Francis, MD
Dr. Eric Francis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Francis is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels.

Resolute Health Family Medicine & Integrative Care

545 Creekside Xing Ste 106

New Braunfels, TX 78130

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Francis

Dr. Francis' Experience

Dr. Francis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• BAYLOR COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Francis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Francis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Francis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Francis to family and friends
Dr. Francis' Performance
Austin, TX |
Dr.Frances and his office staff were very friendly and informative. This was my first appt. with Dr.France and he made me feel very comfortable and not rushed. Paperwork and scheduling referral tests were very efficient. Would highly recommend Dr. Frances to friends and family.
in New Braunfels, TX |
My experience with Dr Francis and staff has always been pleasant. The staff is friendly and always helpful scheduling or reviewing my visit. Dr Francis is probably the best decision I've made for a GP, I have never felt like I'm being rushed in and out. He spends all the time necessary to go over your issues and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend his office!!!
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr Francis was a life saver when I moved from Ohio 3 years ago my initial Physician... just went though process. I was so happy when I found Dr. Frances. He is a Doctor... that listens and makes sure we are on the right track for my medical and health needs and makes sure my needs are met. He is professional, caring and a friend.
in Canyon Lake, Texas |
Dr. Francis and his staff is friendly, punctual, professional and thorough. I feel confident with my future health concerns under his care. I am happy to find this jewel in New Braunfels.
Cleburne, TX |
A complicated diagnosis increases importance of seeing a skilled and concerned physician. I found Dr Francis' approach comprehensive and above the norm.
in New Braunfels Texas |
Dr Francis is the best doctor I have ever been too so glad I get to have him as my primary care physician also he has such a great professional staff totally recommend him as a primary care physician
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Francis is the absolute Best!!! He is very caring and very knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine. His nurse, Kayla, is tops also. We are very grateful that we have Dr. Francis and Kayla to take such good care of us.
in New Braunfels, TX |
The best Doctor to work with, has very good understanding and listens to problems. I am very satisfied with Dr. Francis and would refer him to my family and friends.
in New Braunfels, TX |
We love Dr. Francis, great bedside manner, very caring about the whole patient. We appreciate the fact that we have him as our primary care physician!!!!!
New Braunfels, TX |
Receptionists extremely rude and indifferent. Was told that they take my insurance and then upon arrival insurance refused. Would NOT recommend this office!
in New Braunfels, TX |
Wonderful experience. A breath of fresh air who is very attentive, professional and highly knowledgeable.
New Braunfels |
Great listener. Explains everything very well and makes you feel comfortable.
Dr. Francis is a great listener and his Medical Training is from top notch Medical Schools.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Francis, MD?
Are you Dr. Francis?