Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD

Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD

Emergency Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Shreveport, LA. She specializes in emergency medicine.

1501 Kings Hwy

Shreveport, LA 71103

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Forsthoefel treats your condition or procedure

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Forsthoefel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Forsthoefel

3.8

Dr. Forsthoefel?
Dr. Forsthoefel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD
More than satisfied with how much attention my care received from Dr. Forsthoefel. Thank you for begin a professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
Dr. Eric treated me last week for a would-be serious injury. Very professional and caring. Later on I was surprised to see how much devoted he is to each and every patient he receives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
I'm immensely grateful to have been taken into Dr. Eric's care after suffering a major anxiety attack which I thought was something else. Dr. Eric realized what's actually happening and managed to calm me down very fast. From someone who has anxiety and panic attacks, I cannot tell you how huge this is for me. Thank you a thousand times!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
My niece and I were in a car accident and Dr. Forsthoefel treated my niece's injury very calmly and quickly. Clearly someone with experience. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
Went in for a small ankle injury, got it sorted out, left with sound advice. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Forsthoefel to any of my friends or family. My brother recently had an episode of kidney stones and was in a terrible amount of pain. We initially thought he had appendicitis given that the pain was radiating. However the amount of time, questions, and appropriate diagnostic interventions Dr. Forsthoefel performed while we were in the ER accurately diagnosed my brother with multiple Kidney stones. The issue we had with the visit was the ER wait time, and rude nurses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?
This was an Emergency Room visit. This doctor does not listen to the patient and he does not believe the patient (calling the patient a liar *). He is a young doctor that has to develop a more professional, kinder manner. I will not go into my treatment at the ER, but I will say this: I was dismissed badly (part of this bad dismissal was that the doctor never, personally, examined me for my condition--that is, for why I visited the ER *).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Forsthoefel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Forsthoefel?