Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Eric Flisser, MD
Dr. Eric Flisser, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York (RMA of New York), Long Island

400 Garden City Plz

Garden City, NY 11530

• EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Flisser

Dr. Flisser's Experience

Dr. Flisser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometrial Disorders
  • Endometriosis
  • Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Female Infertility
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Flisser has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Flisser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flisser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flisser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flisser to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Flisser's Performance
in Astoria, NY |
I cannot recommend Dr. Eric Flisser enough! He and his staff made my fertility journey more than tolerable, they made it possible and positive. I was nervous to see a specialist, but after my first visit I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Flisser and his staff are so kind, professional and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. Thanks to the doctor, I have twins on the way and we couldn't be more thrilled! Don't hesitate and go see this guy- he is by far the best one out there!!!
Rockaway Park, NY |
Dr. Eric Flisser. I like to call him the HACK! Too inexperienced, Ran my insurance up sky high trying to convince me IUIs would work - gave me 3 - and by the way IUIs dont work. Then said I had a tumor on my left ovary and surgically removed more than 80% of a working ovary. Don't let him operate on you. Don't let him treat you for infertility either. He will run your insurance to see how much he can get for the firm and doesn't matter what he puts you through. I was able to get pregnant and giv
Peekskill, NY |
Dr. Flisser was recommended to us by my husband's doctor. After unsuccessful treatment over a year with a doctor from NJ, Dr. Flisser knew exactly what we needed. As a result, after the first IVF trial we got pregnant. The entire experience was positive. I never had an issue. We had all the information and support we needed, now I can't wait to come back for the baby #2.
in New York, NY |
Dr Flisser provides excellent care and we highly recommend him. He was always willing to answer our many questions about the process, even over email (and his response times were so fast). During our visits, he would make us feel at ease and confident about the whole process, which is no easy feat. RMA, which is the practice, is a well-oiled machine and we were very impressed with the quality of care and service.
MANHASSET |
Dr. Flisser is a caring and compassionate. He is one of the best I have ever encountered. He is dedicated to his job and to his patients. My husband and I could not be happier.
in New York, NY |
I had a great experience with Dr. Flisser from start to finish. He took plenty of time during our initial consultation to review all of our concerns, questions and options. He and his team are excellent, very responsive and thorough!
Glen Cove, NY |
What can you say about a person who enables your most sought after dreams to come true. We are the proud parents of a 3 year old girl. Without Dr. Flisser we would not be writing here.
in New York, NY |
Excellent bedside manner. Patient and understanding.
in New York, NY |
We had a great experience with Dr Flisser at RMA and we will be back. With his assistance we got pregnant in our first round of IUI. He was very optimistic, patient with our worries, he answered all of our questions, and the entire staff was excellent. I wish he could be our OB but now that we are pregnant we move on to a regular OB. The practice itself is very busy so show up early and if you don't hear back from them promptly, let him know. Sometimes they get really full in the mornings.
Dr. Flisser is extremely knowledgable, patient, and considerate. He was always available whenever I had questions or to review our treatment plan. He modified treatment based on results and findings along the way. We could not have been more pleased with Dr. Flisser.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Flisser is an excellent doctor - from our first visit to our last, he was always extremely thorough, calm, patient, friendly and compassionate. He is very intelligent and clearly has an in-depth knowledge of the REI field. He made my husband and I feel at ease; we knew we were in good hands. We never felt rushed and we always left our appointments feeling good about our concrete plan for the next visit. I highly recommend Dr. Flisser (and RMA) to any couple suffering from infertility.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Flisser at RMA is great. He explains everything in a very straightforward matter. RMA is also a great facility that is run very efficiently. A nurse was always very responsive with any questions and concerns. The hours of the office also make it very convenient for working women who are going through the fertility process. All of the staff is friendly and warm, making the difficult situation much more pleasant.
New York, NY |
I'm a patient of Doctor Flisser at RMA. Dr. Flisser is not only extremely experienced and Knowledgeable, but also very attentive and supportive. The entire staff at RMA is welcoming, professional and quick to return phone calls either to answer questions or give test results. The finance team stays on top of all authorization requests and insurance claims, making the entire treatment much less overwhelming. I highly recomment Dr. Flisser and RMA.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Are you Dr. Flisser?