Dr. Eric Flisser, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Flisser

Reproductive Medcn Assocs NY

400 Garden City Plz Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Eric Flisser, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Garden City, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Flisser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Flisser

4.5

Dr. Flisser?
Dr. Flisser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Flisser, MD
Dr. Flisser was great. Always explained everything, made me feel comfortable and so knowledgeable. We had a great experience with him. His nurses were also fabulous too. Always called me back quickly and responded to emails thoughtfully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
My husband and I had a very long road with our infertility struggles. We've worked with 4 different clinics both in and outside of the US. Dr Flisser and his staff at RMA were by FAR the best we encountered. We put our last effort in his hands and we ended up with a healthy beautiful little girl that I gave birth to at the age of 45. Dr Flisser was always available to answer our endless amount of questions either live or via email. Overall great experience and we highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Eric Flisser enough! He and his staff made my fertility journey more than tolerable, they made it possible and positive. I was nervous to see a specialist, but after my first visit I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Flisser and his staff are so kind, professional and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. Thanks to the doctor, I have twins on the way and we couldn't be more thrilled! Don't hesitate and go see this guy- he is by far the best one out there!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Dr. Eric Flisser. I like to call him the HACK! Too inexperienced, Ran my insurance up sky high trying to convince me IUIs would work - gave me 3 - and by the way IUIs dont work. Then said I had a tumor on my left ovary and surgically removed more than 80% of a working ovary. Don't let him operate on you. Don't let him treat you for infertility either. He will run your insurance to see how much he can get for the firm and doesn't matter what he puts you through. I was able to get pregnant and giv
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Dr. Flisser was recommended to us by my husband's doctor. After unsuccessful treatment over a year with a doctor from NJ, Dr. Flisser knew exactly what we needed. As a result, after the first IVF trial we got pregnant. The entire experience was positive. I never had an issue. We had all the information and support we needed, now I can't wait to come back for the baby #2.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Dr Flisser provides excellent care and we highly recommend him. He was always willing to answer our many questions about the process, even over email (and his response times were so fast). During our visits, he would make us feel at ease and confident about the whole process, which is no easy feat. RMA, which is the practice, is a well-oiled machine and we were very impressed with the quality of care and service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Dr. Flisser is a caring and compassionate. He is one of the best I have ever encountered. He is dedicated to his job and to his patients. My husband and I could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Flisser from start to finish. He took plenty of time during our initial consultation to review all of our concerns, questions and options. He and his team are excellent, very responsive and thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
What can you say about a person who enables your most sought after dreams to come true. We are the proud parents of a 3 year old girl. Without Dr. Flisser we would not be writing here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?
Excellent bedside manner. Patient and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Flisser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Flisser?

Eric Flisser, MD, is co-director of RMA of New York and Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. In addition to authoring an extensive list of publications, inclu...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1995
Yale University

• Russian

Dr. Flisser accepts

Dr. Flisser accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Flisser treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average