Dr. Eric Fernandez, MD

Dr. Eric Fernandez, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Eric Fernandez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Newhall, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Fernandez's Experience

See how Dr. Fernandez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez to family and friends
Dr. Fernandez's Performance
Long Beach, CA |
I've been a patient under Dr. Eric Ferenandez for about 10 years. I followed him from Davey to Lakeside because he is simply the best doctor you can find. He never rushes you and is always there to listen!!! Many doctors are removed or arrogant and some are just not qualified. I recommend that you get him as your doctor while you can before his practice stops accepting new clients.
in Santa Clarita, CA. |
Dr. Eric Fernandez is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He is a new doctor for me but he has been our families doctor for years. When I changed my insurance & finally had the option to choose Dr. Fernandez, I was glad. He takes time with his patients & you can tell that he really cares about people. He makes you feel at ease so you are confident that you will be well taken care of at his office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eric Fernandez to anyone looking for an excellent doctor.
in Valencia, CA |
My fiest enconter with Dr Fernandez was in Dec 2015 when I broke outt with the shingles. He was such a good listener and through. He treated my current issue and ordered a battery of tests to evaluate my current health status. One of the tests revealed a large mass in my abdomen which needed surgery. thank God it was not malignant but it did need to be removed. I highly recommend him.
in 8437 Cedros Ave, Pan.City ,CA |
He is without a doubt the best internist i have ever had and i am 48 years young. So within my many young years i have had my fair share of doctors and in any way,shape,and form he is the best in any way possible. I never had a doc yet who has treated me like a real live person and not a practice dummy.That alone makes you feel special and truly cared about.He has been my private physcian for almost going on10 years and i would like to be around for another10 years plus to be able to repeat that
in Valencia, CA |
During the visit with Dr. Fernandez, Internist at Lakeside Medical Group on Lyons Ave in Valencia, he was awesome and amazing. Then....I left the office. As of 9/17/15, I have not heard back from him. I left messages for 10 days straight (work days) and then just asked for my MRI results so I could take them to a different doctor to have them read. Seems I didn't need the 2 MRIs he had me get of my spine. I went in for a shoulder problem. Now I have to pay almost $600 out of pocket. CROOK
Have you seen Dr. Eric Fernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Fernandez?

Compare Dr. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Fernandez has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fernandez's Board Certifications

Dr. Fernandez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles

Graduated in 1995

University Of California Los Angeles

Completed in 1996

Stanford University School Med

Completed in 1997

University Of California Los Angeles

Completed in 1999

Dr. Fernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fernandez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.