Other  |
Dr. Eric Eross, DO
Dr. Eric Eross, DO is an other doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Eross is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix.

7304 E Deer Valley Rd Bldg 1

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Learn about Dr. Eross

Dr. Eross' Experience

Dr. Eross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Other

• Other
  • Neurology

Dr. Eross does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cluster Headache
  • Epilepsy

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Eross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eross to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Eross' Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Phoenix, AZ |
Doesn't care about you or your needs. Only pushes Botox.
in Peoria, AZ |
I am shocked by the negative reviews of Dr. Eross. He's been my Neuro since 2013 and he's not only THE BEST doctor I've ever had, he's the only one who improved my condition so dramatically that I can live a normal life. He actually LISTENS to his patients and allows you to be proactive in your own care. Perhaps if you are just looking for someone to tell you what to do he is not the doctor for you. And those meds he sells?? Yeah... try them first. They totally changed my life. Worth the price!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
He is the worst doctor and worst human being. He is insensitive and if you don't agree with his constant drug induced comas he doesn't want to treat you. And if you don't buy his medication he makes then forget him treating you.
Litchfield Park, AZ |
I thought Dr. Eross was very rude and ignorant. I would never recommend anyone to See Dr. Eross.
Phoenix, AZ |
My daughter desperately visited Dr. Eross for extreme and frequent migraines. After a pointless, non-sympythetic discussion on how he felt it was "useless to find any triggers or causes" as well as put her on medications that would "cause her to gain weight" (She is 19 and weighs 115) he only recommended she go on HIS OWN plant-based products that were extremely overpriced!! ( We found a similar product at Walmart for $7.00) Money-hungry practice, unwelcoming, rude staff and environment!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
This is ridiculous. I will never go to this facility again. I had an appointment on 1/4/16. I cancelled on-line on 1/1/16. The on-line portal indicated to me that the appointment had been cancelled. Several months later, I received notice that I was a no show and was changed $40. Now I am being send me to collections for a $40 fee that I should never have been charged. Terrible, terrible customer service. Doctor was ok but not worth the hassle of setting appointment and bad customer service.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent. He asks relevant questions pertaining to specific issues surrounding migraines effect on my day-to-day life. He offers several different treatment options, and; today I am migraine free!
Scottsdale, AZ |
We went to see Dr. Eross for a very rare disorder. We had been to Mayo, Barrow, and Cleveland Clinic and none of them could help us. Dr. Eross, on the other hand, really wants to help. He has reached out to people he knows to try to get into clinical trials; he fit us in when there was an appointment mix up; he listens without interrupting; he has even checked out clinical trials outside of the U.S. that might help. Believe me, we have seen the top neuros in the U.S., and we love Dr. Eross.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Waited 2 months to see this specialist for the same diagnosis/prognosis treatment plan that I had received from my neurologist 2 months earlier - groundbreaking. After filling out 35 pages of paperwork to see him, his office didn't even want any of the other doctors records, journals, or tests that I had bothered to keep in the months leading up to my appointment. Watch this office for sneaky business moves, they're definitely trying to make as most money off their patients as possible. SAD!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Doctor eross has great bedside manner. Found my problem and cured my headaches. Thanks dr eross for being my lifesaving angel.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Eross, DO?
Are you Dr. Eross?