Dr. Trevor Elmquist, DO

Ophthalmology | Male

Elmquist Eye Group 12670 New Brittany Blvd Ste 102 Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Directions
Dr. Trevor Elmquist, DO
Dr. Trevor Elmquist, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Elmquist is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center.

Dr. Elmquist's Care Philosophy

It is my goal to insure that our patients at Elmquist Eye Group receive the highest quality of eye care and service.

Dr. Elmquist's Experience

See how Dr. Elmquist's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elmquist

Dr. Elmquist accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Elmquist is now accepting new patients
Elmquist Eye Group12670 New Brittany Blvd Ste 102
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239) 936-2020Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Elmquist has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elmquist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elmquist to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Elmquist's Performance
Round Rock, TX |
While we feel good avout the quality of the eye care professionals scheduling appojntment or,changing them is terrible. If you need to change it is quite likely you can't reschedule for three months. And they will not provide wifi for those who have to wait. THEY rudely tell you no. And the wait can be long and the patient is not to drive after appointment. And there are no modestly priced eyewear options. Found we could get two pair of glasses for less than the cost of one pair there.
Ft Myers, FL |
Had an eye exam. Was scheduled to come back for a "procedure." When I came back, they wasted an hour of my time because they didn't have me down in the schedule - but they didn't tell me that. They just fussed around and wasted time and told me to come back. I won't go back.
Atlantic Beach, FL |
My first appointment. Dr Elmquist and the entire staff were outstanding, efficient, thorough, and very professional. I highly recommend! PK
in Ft Myers, FL |
First two visits I was overcharged $350 even though I had asked in advance if they accepted Humana PPO. Only found out about the overcharges when just before scheduling a cataract surgery i was advised the surgery unit used was not In-Member with Humana and there would be an additional charge of $950 just for the first eye. Unacceptable. They had my member card number before I ever visited and had the card on the first visit. How can they be so unfamiliar with Humana PPO? Check elsewhere.
in Fort Myers |
I have been looking for an ophthalmologist for quite some time. I was having problems with my eyes and I chose not to go back to another practice in town. I wanted to find a practice where you are not a number and you matter. This is it. The people in the office are kind and professional . The nurses and Dr Elmquist take time to listen and they care. I never felt rushed and the Doctor was thorough. This is a wonderful practice. I recommend them highly.
in Fort Myers, FL |
As a I nurse, I was very impressed with Dr. Elmquist and staff. He is knowledgeable and truly seems to care about his patients. Many eye surgeons treat patients in volume, often giving the feeling that you a just a number. I felt that his staff actually cared about my concerns and treated me as an individual. There wasn't a packed office where you felt like cattle being herded.
Very professional staff and caring. I like that the staff takes time with you to explain what they are doing and why it is necessary.
in Cape Coral |
Very nice and professional..I really enjoyed my visit..
in Ft Myers, FL |
Have been dealing with him for years and have always found him and his staff very helpful and courtius, to not only myself, but my wife & children and grand-children
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was quite impressed with Dr. Elmquist and his staff. I am having problems related to my vision and his friendly and professional staff made me feel at that my issues were important to them. Dr. Elmquist made me feel at ease, answered all my questions and helped me to understand my condition. He is very personable and easy to talk with. I will be having eye surgery and feel completely comfortable with Dr. Elmquist and highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Trevor Elmquist, DO?
Are you Dr. Elmquist?

Compare Dr. Elmquist

Dr. Elmquist's Care Philosophy

Dr. Elmquist's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Elmquist has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elmquist's Board Certifications

Universtiy Of South Florida

Graduated in 1974

• Other Education
    MBA Florida Gulf Coast university

Dr. Elmquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elmquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology