Dr. Eric Eifler, MD

Dr. Eric Eifler, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Eric Eifler, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

9401 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 155

Peoria, AZ 85381

• AvMed
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Eifler

Dr. Eifler's Experience

Dr. Eifler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Meniscus Tear

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of California At Los Angeles
  • University Of Texas Health Sci. Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Methodist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Eifler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eifler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eifler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eifler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eifler to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Eifler Says:

Thank you for all the reviews.  I cannot tell you how important it is.  The main reason I appreciate the feedback is it helps us provide better customer service.  We are continuously looking for ways to improve our patient's experience.

I would encourage my patients to contact my office manager if they have any concerns.

Dr. Eifler's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Very happy with my first appointment with Dr. Eifler. He was very thorough and I'm sure I'm on the right path for diagnoses and treatment.
Mesa, AZ |
I think it’s important I leave this review because I used this site to locate this doctor and read most all gleaming reviews only to be grossly disappointed in the service of this physician. He lacks any bedside manner, talks down to his patients, and treats them (at least he did me) as though we are imbosils. Anyone considering the care of this doctor needs to be forewarned what they are getting themselves into. I was very very upset and disappointed.
in Houston. AK |
Was very impressed today Dr Eifler answered all our questions didn’t try to rush us through. I felt reassured if I choose surgery I would want him to do it for me. We came Down to Arizona to see him from Alaska. It was definitely worth the trip
in Phoenix, AZ |
My new favorite Ortho. I've been to 3 other ortho Dr's for other surgeries, he is the best! I healed incredibly fast after surgery and my pain level was very manageable; I attribute both to his quality of work. His staff, from the front end staff, to his assistant Tracy and PA Jordan, they were all very friendly and always answered all my questions. Even the surgery center he uses in Chandler was the nicest one I've been to! Overall, I love it here and would definitely recommend going here!
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Eifler and his entire staff (Both locations) were amazing. Surgery was a complete success. The night of my surgery, Dr. Eifler called me personally and asked how I was feeling and gave me his # to call if I have any concerns. He is a down to earth Dr. w/ a great sense of humor. I hope I never need his services again, but if I do, I will NOT hesitate to use him again.
in Sedona, AZ |
I am a big fan of.Dr Eifler and his staff! I had knee surgery a couple of years ago with. Dr Eifler and was treated so well. They took very good care of me and he did excellent work. In the last couple of years I have returned for injections in my knees. The injections have really helped. Dr. Eifler is aware that I am trying to avoid knee replacements in both knees and he gives me the opportunity to try these injections as an alternative. His entire staff is awesome and they make me feel like I
in Phoenix, AZ |
I saw Dr. Eifler in Mar w/ constant pain in my shoulder. Started w/ non-surgical options (Cortisone & PT), which helped w/ flexibility & mobility, but didn't resolve the pain. I just finished surgery on 6/15/17 and I am finally on the road to recovery after 4+ years of shoulder pain. Everything from appointments, PT referrals, surgery prep and post op to brief discussions - Dr. Eifler and his team are truly OUTSTANDING and I will not go anywhere else. If you want results, go see Dr. Eifler!
Chandler, AZ |
Would never refer any friends/family to Dr. Eifler. Now I understand why he was so easy to get in and see. This Dr. is just a money grab. He sees you for less than 5 minutes. Rushes you out of the office. Doesn't give you a chance to answer questions. His staff is rude and condescending. We wanted to know the preliminary results of an MRI. Instead of giving us some peace of mind we had to make another appointment for another week. But that is his way of getting you in for another office visit.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Eifler should wear a cape to work instead of a lab coat, he is a real-life hero! I have had chronic knee pain for 10+ years. The last 12 months have been very tough, I could hardly walk and I was not sleeping due to the pain. Dr. Eifler & his staff are amazing & very caring. He performed surgery to repair a meniscal tear & damage from arthritis. For the first time in a long time, I can sleep/exercise without pain. Thank you, Dr. Eifler!
Phoenix, AZ |
Very dissatisfied with Dr. Eifler. He has a complete lack of interest or care about patients. I'm very sorry I wasted my time seeing him.
in Goodyear az |
Reception staff was terrific. Dr Eifler assistant also very professional and caring. Dr Eifler did an outstanding job checking my condition, asking many very good questions and explaining what would be done. Also left nothing to chance by ordering the proper tests.
in Chandler, AZ |
I had a MAJOR rotator tear and labrum tucked under injury from 2 dislocated shoulders. At 4 mths post surgery, it is healed, pain is gone. Has full motion and gaining strength again. Sure glad I did the surgery and had Dr. Eifler!
in Chandler, AZ |
I couldn't have chosen a better doctor! In addition to being a very talented surgeon, Dr. Eifler is a kind and caring individual with an excellent bedside manner. As a retired RN, I've seen it all, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone with an orthopedic injury. HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Eric Eifler is not only a brilliant surgeon but he is also very kind, compassionate, trustworthy and genuinely shows that he cares about his patients. My rotator cuff surgery went so well. Dr. Eifler personally called the night after my surgery to check on me and told me to call him if I had any questions or concerns. It's so nice to have a doctor genuinely show that he cares. I couldn't imagine going to any other orthopedic surgeon!!!!
in Chandler , Az |
I went to Dr. Eifler for a second opinion. I fractured my Ulna bone and had been in a long arm cast for 10 weeks. I was very unhappy with my previous doctor. He wasn't really explaining what was going on to me and left me upset and confused often . When I went to Dr. Eifler for a second opinion he explained everything thoroughly to me and changed my whole treatment. My bone is now beginning to heal and surgery wasn't needed. I would recommend Dr. Eilfer to anyone! He cares about his patients.
in Tempe, AZ |
Went to Dr. Eifler for a third opinion. The first 2 doctors had completely opposite opinions which left me very confused. Dr. Eifler explained things in simple easy to understand terms.
in Chandler, AZ |
If I could give Dr. Eifler and his staff 10 stars I would. I came to this office for a second opinion and from the moment he walked into the exam room and introduced himself, I knew he was the one I wanted to do my knee surgery. His bedside manner is exceptional. He answers all my questions, he has even called me personally to see how I was feeling. Very rare that a Dr will take the time to do that. His office staff is always so friendly. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours usually the same
in Chandler, AZ |
I broke my ankle in two places and had a dislocation. Not happy with the first orthopedic surgeon I met with, I felt the need to get a second opinion. Getting my second opinion with Dr Eifler was the best thing I could have done in my healing process. He was able to perform surgery the next day and set me up for success and a healthy ankle. Dr Eifler provided the right guidance, encouragement and effective communication to ensure I was comfortable with his assessment. -Mr O'Connell
in Mesa, AZ |
He was wonderful!! I had time constraints and he and his assistant, Tracy, went out of their way to get me in for a total knee replacement very quickly. The operation and rehab went way better then I expected. The hospital was more like a hotel and a great experience there, too. I,would recommend hIm in a heartbeat!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I only went to the Chandler office, and the staff there is wonderful. My appointments were always on time and easy to schedule. Dr. Eifler himself is very helpful and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Eifler did my knee surgery, and he took the time to call me later that day to give me instructions on how to help my knee heal and see how I was doing. In my particular case, I was able to start running again about 2 weeks after surgery, so I am very happy with the way things turned out.
in Gilbert AZ |
I had knee surgery by Dr. Eifler in April. I couldn't say enough positive things about Dr. Eifler and his staff. Dr. Eifler was very detailed with his explanation and what needed to be done surgically and during the recovery. He is a good listener and caring. I couldn't be more happier with the results and with the whole experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My visit to Dr. Eifler's office was great from scheduling to follow up and everything between. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the results of an MRI, x-rays, as well as old pictures from inside my knee from a prior surgery. I never felt rushed or like I was inconveniencing him with my questions. His explanations were thorough and in language I could understand. His staff was friendly and followed up promptly after my appointment. Very happy with every aspect of my visit.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Eifler is a tremendous surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. He looks you in the eye and takes all the time you need to answer any questions or concerns. He has gone above and beyond for my family on more than one occasion.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Eifler is an excellent physician. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. You could not ask for a better doctor.
in Tx |
Dr. Eifler is one of the BEST! I would definitely recommend him. He takes his time with his patients and makes you feel at ease. I would use him again for my family.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Eifler has taken care of my athletes for years. When I take them to see Dr. Eifler he always gives us a thorough evaluation. He walks us all (including the family) through everything step by step to make sure everyone understands. Dr. Eifler makes sure everyone is comfortable and is always open for a conversation. He takes his time and truly cares about all of his patients.
in Denton, TX |
His work with athletes is first class! He is very knowledgeable and experienced. Explains things well and cares about his patients!
Denton, TX |
Both of my children were treated by Dr. Eifler and staff. The care and professionalism were exceptional. I would definitely recommend him.
in Peru, IL |
I was very happy with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very clear and concise about exploratory labrum tear procedure, likely outcomes. His technique was top notch and my recovery has gone better than expected. Dr. Eifler's nurse was A++, from the first office visit, surgery prep, to resolving insurance matters, to the day of the procedure. Highly recommend this specialist.
in Chandler, AZ |
Uses modern techniques, excellent results, top notch knee surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Eifler, MD?
Are you Dr. Eifler?

Visit Dr. Eifler

Dr. Eifler accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HAP Insurance
    Health Alliance
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MercyCare Health Plans