Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD

Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 47 years old

Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Specialists

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Eifler specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Chandler, AZ. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Eifler? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eifler's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Eifler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eifler

Dr. Eifler accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Eifler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Eifler's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eifler to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Eifler
Dr. Eifler's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (46)
Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD says

Thank you for all the reviews.  I cannot tell you how important it is.  The main reason I appreciate the feedback is it helps us provide better customer service.  We are continuously looking for ways to improve our patient's experience.

I would encourage my patients to contact my office manager if they have any concerns.

in Chandler , Az |
I went to Dr. Eifler for a second opinion. I fractured my Ulna bone and had been in a long arm cast for 10 weeks. I was very unhappy with my previous doctor. He wasn't really explaining what was going on to me and left me upset and confused often . When I went to Dr. Eifler for a second opinion he explained everything thoroughly to me and changed my whole treatment. My bone is now beginning to heal and surgery wasn't needed. I would recommend Dr. Eilfer to anyone! He cares about his patients.
in Tempe, AZ |
Went to Dr. Eifler for a third opinion. The first 2 doctors had completely opposite opinions which left me very confused. Dr. Eifler explained things in simple easy to understand terms.
in Chandler, AZ |
If I could give Dr. Eifler and his staff 10 stars I would. I came to this office for a second opinion and from the moment he walked into the exam room and introduced himself, I knew he was the one I wanted to do my knee surgery. His bedside manner is exceptional. He answers all my questions, he has even called me personally to see how I was feeling. Very rare that a Dr will take the time to do that. His office staff is always so friendly. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours usually the same
in Chandler, AZ |
I broke my ankle in two places and had a dislocation. Not happy with the first orthopedic surgeon I met with, I felt the need to get a second opinion. Getting my second opinion with Dr Eifler was the best thing I could have done in my healing process. He was able to perform surgery the next day and set me up for success and a healthy ankle. Dr Eifler provided the right guidance, encouragement and effective communication to ensure I was comfortable with his assessment. -Mr O'Connell
in Mesa, AZ |
He was wonderful!! I had time constraints and he and his assistant, Tracy, went out of their way to get me in for a total knee replacement very quickly. The operation and rehab went way better then I expected. The hospital was more like a hotel and a great experience there, too. I,would recommend hIm in a heartbeat!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I only went to the Chandler office, and the staff there is wonderful. My appointments were always on time and easy to schedule. Dr. Eifler himself is very helpful and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Eifler did my knee surgery, and he took the time to call me later that day to give me instructions on how to help my knee heal and see how I was doing. In my particular case, I was able to start running again about 2 weeks after surgery, so I am very happy with the way things turned out.
in Gilbert AZ |
I had knee surgery by Dr. Eifler in April. I couldn't say enough positive things about Dr. Eifler and his staff. Dr. Eifler was very detailed with his explanation and what needed to be done surgically and during the recovery. He is a good listener and caring. I couldn't be more happier with the results and with the whole experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My visit to Dr. Eifler's office was great from scheduling to follow up and everything between. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the results of an MRI, x-rays, as well as old pictures from inside my knee from a prior surgery. I never felt rushed or like I was inconveniencing him with my questions. His explanations were thorough and in language I could understand. His staff was friendly and followed up promptly after my appointment. Very happy with every aspect of my visit.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Eifler is a tremendous surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. He looks you in the eye and takes all the time you need to answer any questions or concerns. He has gone above and beyond for my family on more than one occasion.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Eifler is an excellent physician. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients. You could not ask for a better doctor.
in Tx |
Dr. Eifler is one of the BEST! I would definitely recommend him. He takes his time with his patients and makes you feel at ease. I would use him again for my family.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Eifler has taken care of my athletes for years. When I take them to see Dr. Eifler he always gives us a thorough evaluation. He walks us all (including the family) through everything step by step to make sure everyone understands. Dr. Eifler makes sure everyone is comfortable and is always open for a conversation. He takes his time and truly cares about all of his patients.
in Denton, TX |
His work with athletes is first class! He is very knowledgeable and experienced. Explains things well and cares about his patients!
Denton, TX |
Both of my children were treated by Dr. Eifler and staff. The care and professionalism were exceptional. I would definitely recommend him.
in Peru, IL |
I was very happy with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very clear and concise about exploratory labrum tear procedure, likely outcomes. His technique was top notch and my recovery has gone better than expected. Dr. Eifler's nurse was A++, from the first office visit, surgery prep, to resolving insurance matters, to the day of the procedure. Highly recommend this specialist.
in Chandler, AZ |
Uses modern techniques, excellent results, top notch knee surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD?

• Sports Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Eifler's Board Certifications

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Eifler says..

ERIC A. EIFLER, MD is an expert in the ?eld of orthopedic surgery and sports medicine with more than 15 years of experience.  He has received recognition as a TOP DOCTOR in ARIZONA and NORTH TEXAS.   Fellowship-trained in sports medicine, he has specialized training and surgical experience in arthroscopically reconstructing ligaments and restoring damaged cartilage in the knee and shoulder, including biologic treatments and allograft transplantation.  He treats all aspects of shoulder disorders, such as dislocation, and labral or rotator cuff tears.

Clinical Philosophy

Dr. Eifler's #1 priority to get his patients back to enjoying their favorite activities.    Whether supporting a collegiate athlete, a "weekend warrior",  or 45 year old software engineer with a new injury, his expertise is customizing  a treatment plan for maximum functional recovery.   10 years as the team orthopedic surgeon for Division 1 athletes at the University of North Texas benefits every patient that  he sees in the office.

Trusted, Proven Expertise

During his time in Texas, Dr Eifler reconstructed the shoulders and knees of high school students that subsequently earned scholarships to play Division 1 football, soccer, volleyball, baseball, and softball.  He has helped hundreds of collegiate athletes return to their sports after injury.

Collegiate athletic awards his patients have gone on to win include:

Big 12 Offensive Freshman of the Year                Sun Belt First Team All- Conference

Sun Belt Defensive Player of the Year                  Conference USA Defensive MVP

All-Big 12 Defensive Second Team                       Conference All-Tournament Team

Conference USA Top Goaltender                   Conference USA First Team All- Conference

A Track Record of Excellence

Visit our website to learn more about Dr. Eric Eifler and make an appointment today.

Call 480-659-7147

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Meniscus Tear

• Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Texas Health Science Center

Methodist Hospital

Completed in 2001

University of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Eifler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eifler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eifler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Eifler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Eifler

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Eifler's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Eifler

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Eifler says...