Dr. Eric Cohen, MD

Neurology | Male

Summit Medical Group 1 Diamond Hill Rd Fl 2 Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Get Directions
Dr. Eric Cohen, MD
Dr. Eric Cohen, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Berkeley Heights, NJ. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Summit, NJ |
He was very concerned with the symptoms and also put myself and my wife at ease with his demeanor. He said something didn’t add up and asked questions the er didn’t. Apparently one of my neck vessels had torn… nuts right. The care he offered and the correct diagnosis he made in light of the er missing it, my wife and I can honestly say he saved my life. I cant imagine a more thorough doctor that also explained everything to me step by step with a long term plan.
I was in so much pain, my head hurt so bad he's like well it's just a migraine but you know what if you're worried you can go to the hospital and get all the test done which I was happy about. But when I was there I was still crying because nothing seems be working, hecame to see me and said why are you crying i said because I'm still in pain, he said well you're find n there's nothing else ,there was still one more test to be done, he did not care, God sees everything Worse doctor seriously.
in Linden, New Jersey |
Very bad experience with Dr. Cohen. He was very impatient, did not want to give me any medical advice, and basically could not wait to kick me out of the office. I was extremely disappointed.
in Union, NJ |
i have been going to dr cohen now for years. i think we started with him almost 11 years ago, when he first joined smg. he has really helped us when the times have been tough. his office is very dependable and his asst nicole is top notch. for a doctor he even has a pretty good sense of humor as well. i feel that he is honest that if he doesnt know an answer to one of questions or issues he tells us and then researches it. we appreciate that human nature. we are fortunate to have found him.
in Scotch Plains, NJ |
Very personable and caring - excellent bedside manner. Listens and speaks very straightforward. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted his diagnosis. He pushed to get me through to get scanned and I'm glad he did as something important was found.
Sussex, NJ |
At my first meeting he walked into the room, listened to me said I had neuropathy and said 'sugar'. I was confused by this since he didn't take the time to hear what I was saying and hadn't performed any tests. After I requested, he performed some tests to rule out MS and check the severity of my neuropathy. It was acute. After I got the results from my tests it was over. He never tested for diabetes or any other causes of my severe neuropathy causing me to see care elsewhere.
in Berkeley Heights NJ |
no nonsense - great interaction with patients -- good listener and respects the cause for all visits - Ginnie O
Chatham |
He's the best!!
Have you seen Dr. Eric Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Completed in 2006

• Chinese
  • Italian
  • Polish

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology