Dr. Eric Clarke, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 17 reviews.
Author:
In more pain a year after surgery then before surgery. He refused to find out the problem. Having to seek another opinion. Office staff incompetent.
Author:
Dr. Clarke is an awesome Dr. My name is Mary Gibson and I give him an A+. He has been great with my rotator cuff surgery
Author:
Dr Clark is awesome.. my name is Valerie Whitten. I vote him #1??????
Author:
Horrible experience. Would definitely Not recommend.
Author:
Dr Clarke was stellar throughout the whole process. From first examination, through surgery and post operation, he was respectful, attentive and quick to isolate any issues I had as well as answer all questions truthfully. I would not see anyone else.
Author:
I am a VA patient and Dr. Clarke accepts veterans through the Veterans Choice Program, and for that alone I am sincerely thankful since my past experience with VA was terrible. My past experiences with VA included a 10 month wait to repair a damage elbow and torn shoulder. If it weren't for civilian doctors like this one many veterans would continue to suffer while waiting for care
Author:
I was a previous patient of an orthopedic doctor in Cleveland TN, and did not receive the care I needed. I then decided to go to Dr. Clarke in Chattanooga and he diagnosed me immediately and explained my case thoroughly and everything I needed to do. I had a torn ACL and he explained what I should have done right after, what he would do to make sure I could get back to my sports (Soccer and Track & Field), and the affects after surgery. He was very kind and truly loves his job.
Author:
Dr Clarke is competent and very knowledgeable. He maintains up to date on the latest procedures/techniques. I was truly blessed that he was the orthopedic on call at PRMC. My ankle injury was quiet a mess. He is stern about following his instructions post op. He wants his patients to have the best outcome. He does not consent to unnecessary surgeries or medications. That speaks volumes. Thank you Dr. Clarke and PRMC!!
Author:
Very caring and thorough. Best in town for working with athletes and getting them back on the field.
Author:
Dr. Clarke is a very knowledgeable doctor and very caring doctor he has even prayed with me in the operating room before i was out to sleep he has done 3 surgeries on me and is very gentle and just a great doctor all around
Author:
Dr. Clarke comes across as most knowledgeable and makes the patient feel confident about any procedure he recommends...