Dr. Eric Chang, MD

Dr. Eric Chang, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 44

Telehealth services available

Dr. Eric Chang, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Shrewsbury, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Fox Chase Cancer Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chang to book an appointment.

The Plastic Surgery Center

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
The Plastic Surgery Center535 Sycamore Ave Shrewsbury, NJ 7702

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang was kind and informative. He took a scary situation and made me feel confident I was in good hands. His degrees and reputation show that he is a good doctor, and meeting him proves that an amazing bedside manner makes all the difference.
Elisha – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Chang to my family and friends. Dr. Chang and his staff are the best. Very compassionate, explains things and listens to all concerns.
Bernie – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
I was seen for my appointment on time. The dr gave me thorough information that I could understand. My questions were answered & I was satisfied.
Ophelia Louissaint – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr Chang is beyond amazing.. My journey began at the start of the COVID pandemic. Two very scary events in my life. Dr Chang always made me feel comfortable and took every moment to explain the processes of my surgeries/recoveries and always made me feel at ease. His bedside manner and personality are what every successful doctor should strive for. I never second guessed having him and his amazing team handle my double mastectomy and reconstruction. My scars are minimal and I'm very pleased with the outcome.. 5 stars in my book!!
Debbie Danielson, Andover Twp. – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr. Eric Chang is an excellent surgeon, I had a breast reconstruction surgery and it was a wonderful experience. My family and I thank him for his excellent work. Dr. Eric Chang God always bless you.
Yeimy Rodríguez – Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang and staff made me feel comfortable from my first visit. His bedside manner is wonderful. He did an incredible job with my breast reduction surgery. I am healing very well and the incision sites are neat and one day won’t be that noticeable. He is the best. I highly recommend him to anyone considering a breast reduction.
Michael-Anne – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang is an exceptional surgeon. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes everyone feel comfortable and never rushes his patients during a visit. He gives you his undivided attention.
Kelly B. – Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
I had a wonderful Surgery with Dr Eric Chang he removed my very painful Buffalo hump on my neck and back area. I am no longer in pain the hump is gone with a small scare that is practically healed within two months. With the help of his amazing team I am truly a satisfied patient ??
Yolanda B – May 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
That’s not even eno7h stars to express how I feel about dr. Chang and his staff. I have never felt rushed or silly with any of my questions. The caretaking is above and beyond anything I’ve ever expected. I think he’s an artist. Not necessarily a reconstructive surgeon. I felt like a mannequin for 11 years after leaving Sloan Kettering and now I’m starting to feel like a woman.
Donna S – Feb 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
I recently had a breast reduction by Dr. Eric Chang this past January 2021. I am very pleased with the results. All of my wants have been met , considering that he gave me the exact breast size to be proportional to my body. Prior to seeing Dr. Chang, I took a visit to another plastic surgeon and was not fond of the way he was choosing to about things. It was not until I seen Dr. Eric Chang, where he made me feel very comfortable. His staff is also very welcoming and helpful. If anyone is considering to see Dr. Chang for a beast reduction, I HIGHLY recommend!
Alexis C. – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
What stood out for me with Dr. Chang were his compassion and his great passion for his profession, and in particular, in helping cancer patients like myself. He displays such humbleness, despite his many great successes; yet he exudes a graceful confidence that provides me the comfort in knowing I am in very competent hands. I had the 'flap' procedure done using fat from my thighs instead of the belly, which presented additional complexity in connecting more intricate blood vessels. Not many plastic surgeons have such experience, let alone the expertise. Breast reconstruction is as much art as it is science. Dr. Chang uses both art and science to achieve perfection. My breasts look AMAZING. Not only do they look so natural but Dr. Chang was able to connect the nerves so that I can regain sensation in my breasts again. Having sensation in my breasts, albeit secondary, allows me to continue the quality of life I had before my mastectomy. Words can't express my gratitude and admiration.
Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr Chang is AMAZING! I had a severely deviated septum and a collapsed nostril from a previous rhinoplasty. He was able to rebuild my nostril wall and I can finally breathe again. my nostrils look much more symmetrical as well. I am so happy with my result and highly recommend Dr Chang.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang is an excellent surgeon!! His technique is perfection. I went to him for lip fillers and i was extremely happy about my results! He was very gentle with the needle and i had minimal pain and bruising after. He listened to all of my concerns that i wanted addresses and made my lips look plump and natural at the same time. He is amazing and everyone in the north jersey area should go to him!!
Jersey City , NJ – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
It is within my heart’s deepest emotional tear filling sincerity that I write to express my gratitude to the staff of Dr. Richard Yoon, Dr. Eric Chang and P.A. Gabriella Arce of the Jersey City Medical Center, Plastic Surgery Center. After being involved in an almost life ending motorcycle accident, not to mention a year long of countless lower extremity limb saving operations and procedures; they performed all with love, respect, and a humanitarian aura every single medical intervention.
Benjamin Ortega in Bogota – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
When my fiancee had an accident and damage the lid of her eye, Dr. Chang was called into the E.R. where she had been brought and was there in record time. He painstakingly worked to rebuild her eyelid right there in the E.R. and did a masterful job. It took another three surgeries to repair it to normal, but the initial surgery he did saved her eye lid. He is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet in the medical field.
Lee A. in Woodbury, NJ – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
This man is a God send. My daughter suffered from a dog bite & we were fortunate enough to have this man as her surgeon through Jersey Shore. We cannot say enough wonderful things about him. If you can have him help you, you should. Amazing bedside manners, Would have sat with us and answered every and any question for an hour if we kept him. Just kind and understanding and does great work. The dog bite was awful and he made it look as if it was a simple,superficial scratch. Love him!
Tamara in Brielle – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
Dr Chang is an absolutely wonderful plastic surgeon! He is knowledgeable, thorough at what he does, kind and caring. He is the Best!!! So lucky to have had him as my surgeon.
Souderton, PA – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
What a wonderful Dr this guy is. He did the reconstruction on my wife's mastectomy. Prior to surgery he was attentive and trustworthy. Post surgery, visited every day and you can tell he cares and is passsionate. Extremely nice and professional. Something about Dr Chang makes you feel you got the best in town. Very grateful we got him.
North Wales, PA – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?
He pays attention and addresses your concerns carefully. He also is very good at the aesthetic part of his craft, while still managing to pay attention to keeping you alive. He is tireless in his office hours and after office hours, and has a good sense of humor. A thorough interview of the office staff will satisfy you that he's the best plastic surgeon on the premises.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Robin M in New Hope, PA – May 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Chang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lymphedema
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Chang accepts

Dr. Chang accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

As a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon, I believe comprehensive cancer treatment should focus on not only removing the cancer but also on restoring normal...Read more

Dr. Eric I. Chang, MD, FACS, is a world-renowned plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery and reconstructive microsurgery, particularly for...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery