Dr. Eric Bunting, MD

Practices Ear, Nose, and Throat

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 28 reviews.
Author:
My visit to have surgery was not impressive. I saw the Doctor 1 minute before surgery; did not see him after surgery; and am now told I wont see him on my return appointment for my check up. So where is the day when we had doctor-patient care? It is gone.
Author:
I had experienced 2 fine-needle biopsies to examine nodules on my thyroid, three months apart. Both were indeterminate, so I asked him for counsel on the disadvantages of removing the whole gland surgically. Dr. Bunting explained consequences and risks, and I decided, with his agreement, to have it removed. The results have been all I could have hoped for.
Author:
As a surgeon Dr Bunting is top notch. As for the follow up after wards the office sucks. I had my thyroid removed in Jan. and after my follow up appointment, I havent heard anymore from the staff since March. I explained my concerns to his staff and was told they would get back to me. Havent heard a word.
Author:
I had a great visit and subsequent surgery. I had asked many friends who they recommend, some of these were nurses and physicians, and they overwhelmingly recommended Dr Bunting.
Author:
Zero since of urgency if you have intellectual disabilities and have Medicare and Medicaid . This will be the third time my son has had to go to this practice. This will be the last! The Staff and Dr Bunting have NO since of urgency, NO Matter what your Pain level is; They DON'T CARE!!! Called and My son can only see a PA not a doctor. SO When does a PA have the same experience as a Doctor! Not once have they offered to work my son in, due to his pain level and being an existing patient!
Author:
Had thyroid removed because had suspicious biopsy, & he said it “needed to come out”. He came highly recommended by many other nurse friends. I did not want to remove thyroid, & should have gotten a second opinion. (ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!) To make a long story short, their pathologist missed the cancer the first time, looked again, and saw it. I had them send to Cleveland & there was cancer on both sides of thyroid. When he did the surgery, he never even took & checked any lymph nodes.
Author:
Dr. Bunting was great. Had a tonsillectomy last Thursday, husband called him at 6:00 this morning because I was bleeding. Bunting had me back in to be prepped for getting re-caterized by 7. I was emotional, scared and feeling defeated, but Bunting and his team made me feel SO much better. Thanks, Doc!
Author:
Dr. Bunting is an excellent ENT physician. He has treated my son and I both. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Not only did Dr. Bunting correct my deviated septum he also removed a growth from my father's ear. When the biopsy came back from that growth and it was cancerous Dr. Bunting called us personally to give us the news about the cancer. In the end he was able to remove all the cancer cells and my father is doing very well and I can breath! Thank You Dr. Bunting!
Author:
Dr Bunting has treated most of my family and we recommend him to everyone. Great with kids and adults too.
Author:
A no nonsense all business all the time professional that looked at addressing the root causes for a better final outcome. Surgically repaired a lifelong sinus issue superbly. Looked at allergies that were causing upper respiratory infections most of my life and put me on a cure path that within a month has already proved to be a life changing experience in breathing freely for the first time ever.
Author:
Excellent physician. I have recommended Dr Bunting to all of my family and friends. Great experience.
Author:
Dr. Bunting has terrible bedside manner. If you're looking for a doctor that's uncompationate and rude he's your man.