Dr. Eric A. Brown, MD

Dr. Eric A. Brown, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/X/9/3X9FW_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Eric A. Brown, MD, Troy, MI, Oncology & Surgery & General Surgery

Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brown

Dr. Eric A. Brown, MD
Are you Dr. Brown?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 27

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Clawson, MI |

This man and his team are saving my life! Total professional! I have every confidence I will survive this disease because of his knowledge and expertise. When you have breast cancer, this is the man to go to!

- in Fraser MI |

Dr Brown is someone who makes you feel very comfortable from the minute you meet him. He makes sure you understand all that's involved with the procedure. I felt he was someone I could trust to take good care of me.

- in Warren, Michigan |

He made me feel comfortable and at ease from day one. He used term I could understand, along with the medical term so I had full knowledge of my situation. Even cracked a joke or two. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He is my Superman!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Breast Surgical Oncology Specialists Near Troy, MI