Dr. Eric Brown, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 36 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Brown is my Superman! He is compassionate, caring and makes you feel at ease from your first consolidation through your whole treatment. Even four years post bilateral breast cancer there is no one I trust more. You can tell how respected he is in the surgical department by the staff. He has also been rated 15 out of the top 100 surgeons in his field in 2015! I am so great full to him for all he’s done for me. I feel like he is a part of my extended family.
Author:
I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Brown counseled my husband and I like we were family. The Beaumont hospital staff and students just raved about Dr. Brown's devotion to his patients, students and state-of-the-art skills and office. Highly recommended by his peers. So happy I chose to go with this team!
Author:
Dr. Brown is that rare physician who combines a razor sharp intelligence with a compassionate heart. He does so in a field noted for the fear and anxiety that patients experience. His mastery of his surgical craft, his partnering with excellent colleagues, and a supportive staff give confidence to the patient when it is most needed. No detail is left unattended. Fear is replaced by assurance in a solid plan. I cannot thank Dr. Brown strongly enough, and remain deeply grateful to him.
Author:
Dr. Brown is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. He is very reassuring and has an excellent staff that is caring, compassionate and helpful!
Author:
I was very nervous after hearing I had breast cancer. I have to say, Dr. Brown was very professional and knowledgeable. He also was very caring with a sense of humor I needed. I can't say enough about him and his present working employees. They are outstanding! As an RN I am very particular. They made sure I understood everything and made me feel as if I was their only patient. If you are blessed enough to get him as a DR., you too are extremely blessed.
Author:
Dr Brown and the staff at his office are amazing. He took time from day one to make sure I was comfortable with the surgery route I chose. Any time I had a concern ran a test or provided an answer. He even took the time in the evening to check up on me or to call to tell me my test results. I am thankful I found such a caring surgeon. While I hope I don't have to refer a friend or family member I would highly recommend Dr Brown.
Author:
He didn't answer any questions I had concerning my Breast Cancer surgery before or after! It was like he didn't want me to know what he was going to do or did. He wasn't concerned about my health after radiation since I had an infection at my post operation appointment, even after the radiation oncologist told him. All he said is "See you in 6 months not even bother to check it " It was the worst experience I've ever had with a surgeon especially as a cancer patient!
Author:
Dr Brown is a very knowledgeable Dr in his field. Takes his time to explain things. Great bedside manner. He came highly recommended by 6 friends I know personally who are all Breast Cancer survivors thanks to Dr Brown and a great team of Dr's in Dr Browns network.
Author:
Dr. Brown is absolutely wonderful!!!! He takes such a scary uncertain time in ones life and makes them feel so so comfortable. He eliminates ALL worries and fears. Dr. Brown's smile alone warms up the room and the heaviness is immediately lifted from your heart. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail. He listens to questions and responds directly. He is wonderful! I've already recommended him to EVERYONE I've talked with in case they ever have to go through this.
Author:
This man and his team are saving my life! Total professional! I have every confidence I will survive this disease because of his knowledge and expertise. When you have breast cancer, this is the man to go to!
Author:
Dr Brown is someone who makes you feel very comfortable from the minute you meet him. He makes sure you understand all that's involved with the procedure. I felt he was someone I could trust to take good care of me.