Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Eric Braverman, MD
Dr. Eric Braverman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Braverman is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

304 Park Ave S

New York, NY 10010

• EmblemHealth
  • MedCost
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Braverman

We know that every illness ages the brain, and that imbalances in the brain can also lead to illness elsewhere in the body. We know that virtually every disease is diagnosable even before signs and symptoms appear, and that in order to deliver care that will restore and preserve total health, we must have early diagnosis of chronic disease.Take care of your health today. Make at appointment at our New York Center today. 888-304-PATH (7285)

Dr. Braverman's Experience

Dr. Braverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Addiction
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiac Hypertrophy
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Colitis
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Encephalopathy - Intracranial Calcification - Growth Hormone Deficiency - Microcephaly - Retinal Degeneration
  • Epilepsy
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Memory Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Sinusitis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

• Behavior Management
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Diagnostic Imaging
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Greenwich Hospital
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Braverman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Braverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Braverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braverman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Braverman's Performance
in NEWYORK |
Dr. Braverman is very knowledgeable in anti-aging medicine. I am extremely satisfied with his treatment and supplements. It worked very well for me. There is a huge change in my skin and I’m feeling more confident. Thank you so much, Dr. Braverman!
in Huntington, NY |
Thank you so much, Dr. Braverman. I lost 30 pounds in just 5 months. All the vitamins and the recommended diet plan suited my body very well. It helped me achieve my weight loss goal. I have also been able to keep the weight off for the past 3 months. Thanks once again to all the staff and doctors.
I'm 80% pain free in one month after forty years in pain. I'm also more confident in my sexual performance than anytime in the past decade.
in New York, NY |
Seeing him has been an en-lighting experience. I always knew that as you get older the body changes, I did not realize how quickly the process takes place. I was led to believe that it happens later on in life. Taking his supplements I can see my body starting to rejuvenate again and I am much more knowledgeable now too. I explain to others how important it is to take care of your body and I am always encouraging others to come see him! I want to thank him for his compassion and knowledge!
in Newyork |
I like their weight loss program very much. It’s really effective and so worth it. Dr. Braverman is very knowledgeable and skilled. I am really impressed and satisfied with their treatment and results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eric Braverman.
in NEWYORK |
I have started their weight loss program 4 months ago. I have tried different diet pills and medicines before I visited here. Nothing has worked, until now. When I came here, Dr. Braverman gave me some vitamins which were effective and helped me to lose the weight. I had started losing weight the very first month. Now I have lost 20 pounds.
in New York |
I started Dr. Braverman’s anti-aging program 2 months ago. The program is efficient and professional. I am extremely satisfied with his treatment. I saw a huge change and I feel so much younger and feel that I look younger. Thank you so much, Dr. Braverman!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Braverman has extensive knowledge of anti-aging medicine. I have visited several doctors before seeing him. He is the only one that was able to give me a treatment that has truly worked. I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Braverman. His staff is also amazing.
New York, NY |
Since seeing Dr. Braverman for psychotropic medication, as well as weight loss, my (therapy) patient has stabilized to a great extent. When she was suicidal, and would have been hospitalized psychiatrically, the doctor saw my patient on an emergency basis and she was able to avoid her 6th hospitalization. She is feeling more confident and happy, and is able to better utilize therapy to improve her coping skills and relationships, rather than moving from crisis to crisis, as she has for years.
in New York, NY |
I was suffering from loose skin after losing so much weight. I was desperately looking for an honest and trusting doctor to help me. I found Dr. Braverman when I was doing online research. I called and booked an appointment. The treatment I received from Dr. Braverman was really great. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I am satisfied with the results. The staff is also very kind. Thank you Dr. Braverman and staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Eric Braverman’s anti-aging program is great and really works. The program is well organized and professionally managed. I am very pleased with his treatment. I noticed significant improvement in my confidence, as I feel so much younger.
in New York, NY |
I am so grateful to have met Dr. Braverman. He is an outstanding doctor, very informative and answered all my questions regarding anti-aging. You see so many different creams and pills. Who do you trust? I put my trust in Dr. Braverman and his team. The atmosphere in his office is so positive and it makes you feel better. I already feel younger and I have only met with him once!
New York, NY |
I've been Dr. Braverman's patient for 10 yrs. Dr. Braverman is the best and he literally saved my life. Dr. B. provides highly specialized care, truly focused on the individual and centered on all areas of a person's life. He can your life better and his goal is to have supreme success, so that a person is functioning at their highest abilities for life. Highly recommended!!!
New York, NY |
Originally heard about him on the radio for pain, and I noticed his books. So when I came to PATH Medical for the first time, the atmosphere was very welcoming and educational.
in New York, NY |
I've been a patient at PATH medical for about 20 years. I've improved 100%, and my memory, energy, and balance is better. They're as good as they were 20 years ago. I now power walk 3 miles every day and follow his protocol to the T. Dr.Braverman is the only doctor that finds the root cause of the problem and fixes it. Hormonally , I am like a 30 year old. I love Dr.Braverman and his staff. They are very efficient and they make me feel at home. I would recommend Dr. Braverman to everyone.
in New York, NY |
i lost 42 pounds since .December 18, 2016 which was my first visit. i have lost 8.5 inches on my stomach and lost 1 inch on my neck. Dr. Braverman is addressing my weight ad health issues and i very happy with the results so far, thank you for your help Dr Braverman and his attentive staff.
in New York, NY |
very kind man, talks fast, very mysterious, i question his ways but i trust him
New York, NY |
My experience with the Path Medical Group has been totally positive. Dr. Braverman and and his group work as a team to provide an optimal medical profile for each patient. Each practitioner is available to answer questions about the procedures and why certain medical decisions are made. There is no question that is too mundane . In fact, they encourage questions so the patient can become accustomed to being his/her own health advocate.
New York, NY |
Among many trial and error experiences with doctors addressing my anxiety and/or depression, Dr. B has truly given me a sense of calming relief. He goes above and beyond with every little detail, making it easy to build trust within in and what he does. Between talking with me, mixing the right types of medications, natural supplements and dietary changes, I can honestly say I feel as if I had never suffered from anxiety and depression at all. Simply put,he makes becoming "a better you" exciting
New York, NY |
Dr. Braverman helped me by helping lower the amount of seizures I was having due to my epilepsy and therefore helping to improve headaches, memory problems and overall focus.
in Long Beach, New York, NY |
Dr. Braverman is the superman of medicine! He understands that the body, mind and spirit really all do work together. If one thing gets out of balance, it affects the next and the next.... Mainstream doctors just don't understand!!!!! My good friend and I are living proof of Dr. Braverman's work. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.BRAVERMAN!!!!! Come in, take the time to listen with an open mind as Dr. Braverman and his amazing staff educate you and you'll be renewed, the greatest before and after ever!!
in New Jersey |
since coming to PATH medical, my body fat index has gone from 32% down to 25.5% in 31/2 months. I also lost 25 pounds! I am very pleased with these results.
New York, NY |
I brought my son to Dr. Braverman after visiting several other doctors who offered little or no help for his brain injury and he has already shown great improvement. He has communicated with him by text more than he's ever done with any other physician in his life. Dr. B returns his texts promptly. It's a miracle that he has even returned for his treatment and is following Dr. B's protocol exactly. Dr. Braverman and his staff truly care about making their patients well again.
in New Jersey |
My husband and I have been coming to see Dr. Braverman since February. We have seen incredible results in weight loss and our A1C levels have returned to normal. If you are looking for a doctor to improve your overall health, we highly recommend Dr. Braverman and his wonderful staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Braverman and his team have been working tirelessly trying solve my health crisis. I have a number of ailments that have combined to greatly reduce my quality of life. My other doctors spend a few minutes with me and give me more prescriptions. It took time and patience, but Dr. Braverman has started me on the road to correcting my body composition and addressing my many other health issues. I look forward to returning to a fuller more active life.
in New Jersey |
Absolutely! Dr. B is changing my life. So glad to have finally come in! Don't hesitate - well worth it.
in New Jersey |
Dr. Braverman has greatly improved the quality of my life. After several years with intervals of terrible headaches, depression and vertigo due to a biking injury my headaches and vertigo are gone. He searches for remedies to address my challenges. His cutting edge technology and brillance is second to none. The laser he is now using is miraculous and works. People if you've suffered with concussions please come to him. Two of my nieces and my sisters go to him now and are on better paths.
in boca raton, fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Braverman's for 15 years in his anti-aging program. I have had blood tests taken every 3 months for 15 years as I am on bioidentical hormones. I am 75 years old and look like 50, I have no diseases of aging, like diabetes, heart disease, etc. I ballroom dance 6 hours a week and feel like I did in my 40's. His antiaging program is awesome and really works. I thank Dr. Braverman for the wonderful life I now have. He has taken excellent care of me.
in New Jersey |
I came to Dr. Braverman's office three week ago in really bad shape. I was extremely anxious, physically drained, not able to concentrate, couldn't get through the work day. I wasn't sleeping or living my life as I knew it. No socializing, no exercising, not connecting with people. My life has drastically changed in a short period of time. I am sleeping 8 uninterrupted hours/night and having pleasant dreams. You MUST follow Dr. Braverman's instructions. Every test he does has value.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have known Dr. Braverman since childhood and have been a patient of his for the last four years. My results are amazing, I look and feel great and am approaching my ideal weight which I last reached in college some 40 years ago. His team is exquisite, empathetic and available.. My well being is there sincere commitment and I have all of their cell phones. Best investment of your life.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Braverman's for 15 years. I am on his anti-aging program. I am 75 years old and when people see me they think I am 50. I do not have any of the diseases of old age. No diabetes, heart disease, weight problems, or memory problems from aging. Dr. Braverman is a genius in analyzing the proper hormones to keep your body healthy. I have blood tests every 3 months. The care has been above excellent. I do 6 hours of ballroom dancing a week and my memory is wonderful.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had come to Dr. Braverman with an optic pseudo tumor, hoping to reduce it. Previously, I had been seeing an optic inflammation specialist for over a year. The size of the eye reduced minimally and then became stable, but still not normal. In a matter of 3 months of working with PATH medical it has reduced a great deal, unbelievable quickly! His approach to medicine is unlike any other doctor I have seen before. Focusing on diet, vitamin levels, and mental health! Highly recommend!
in Roxbury Township, NJ |
I Started going to Path Medical and Dr Eric Braverman several months ago at the referral of a friend who is a nutrition expert. I was able to reverse my Type II Diabetes in only 10 weeks, lost 60 pounds and 10% body fat. Thank you Dr Braverman and your staff.. I feel 20 years younger.
in Westport, CT |
My wife had been suffering from depression and has been treated by two psychiatrists. With a simple blood test, Dr. Braverman found her estrogen levels to be of a 100+ year old woman. With hormone therapy her mood improved in a week. Three months later her mood and memory have improved and Braverman is treating her for osteoporosis. We are both most appreciative for Dr. Braverman's diagnosis, treatment, accessibility and concern.
in Dobbs Ferry, New York |
Dr. Braverman is an outstanding Doctor. I am forever greatful I found PATH medical .... the level of knowledge of the over all body and systems is genius. Dr. B.'s staff is remarkable in supporting him to care for patients. Dr. B.'s commitment to caring and supporting wellness and healing in his patients is one of a kind. I refer everyone I know to him.
in Colts Neck, NJ |
Dr B is a hurricane of energy. His diagnosis was exceptional and his help was extremely effective-
in Wall, NJ |
My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Braverman, myself for about a year, and my daughter, for about four months. He has greatly helped my daughter with her depression and hormone imbalances, and has helped me to lose weight, 40 lbs. to be exact, which is amazing (as I was never able to lose it before.). His office staff, and the other doctors that work there are "top notch", and very professional and helpful, and his knowledge of the brain is nothing short of genius.
in New York, NY |
At 74, I feel fantastic!! I came to Dr. Braverman for a total brain and body checkup and was not disappointed at all. Dr. Braverman's in dept knowledge of the brain as the most important organ is phenomenon. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their complex medical issues, and I'm totally confident, he'll find the answers through his extensive testings.
in Bronxville, NY |
This is a new way of treating and staying ahead of disease. I'm very happy with Dr. Braverman and I needed his input into a healthier and happier path.
in Smithtown long island |
Hormones had helped me think better, look and feel better.
in Garnerville, NY |
We brought our 18 year old daughter in to see Dr. Braverman after struggling with severe gut issues/food sensitivities for years. Nobody seemed to be able to find a way to help her, and she was close to being able to eat only a handful of foods. After one visit with Dr. Braverman, he diagnosed her with brain chemicals that were "off." It turns out that the brain, once chemically balanced, can shut off food allergies and correct digestive disorders.
in Boca Rato , FL |
Dr. Braverman is the best Dr. around!!! He is very knowledgeable overall, and finds hidden diseases before they find you. My diagnosis was on point and accurate to the T. I've been to others who could not find out whats wrong with me. Thank God for Dr. Braverman, his team of Doctors, and his knowledgeable staff, I feel great and I'm doing all to follow the protocol and live a more healthier lifestyle.
in Westchester NY |
Thanks to Dr Braverman my wife's homocysteine level was brought back into balance quickly.
in Manhattan |
Dr. Braverman said I was pregnant and that I had low bone mass that needed strengthening just from looking at me. He was right!
in Bloomfield NJ |
Since I had came here to Path Medical, my life has changed. I feel younger and better. My friend, Tina, recommended me to Dr. Braverman. My menopause symptoms have become better. I would recommended him to every women and to trust him.
in ny, NY |
I have been a patient for a decade. I cannot thank dr braverman enough for helping me with my addiction issues and for keeping me young . I never thought i would be able to say that im a non-smoker .I hardly take any alcohol and dont crave it ever. Most of all the fact that im 45 and just had my second healthy perfect child is proof that dr braverman and his staff proviude a service that noone i know can provide. It empowering to take control of your heath.
in Sparta, NJ |
My name is Ed, Dr. Braverman transformed my arthritis and understand it much better , many ways better understand my health and total well being are better! He is a great song writer and his revised battle hymn of the republic is in some ways better than the original
in Albuquerque, NM |
Went there with some neurological issues. Was given the battery of his tests including an IQ test in a noisy hallway. After the tests, he gave me clonazepam and some type of seizure medication. The seizure medication made me really ill. I called him and he prescribed more clonazepam. I stopped his medication and kept looking for answers. His office felt like a carnival - we left feeling scammed. I was eventually diagnosed with Lyme disease by a local doctor in my hometown.
in Bronx, NY |
The personality profile was so accurate, it almost made me cry. The truth always sets you free. Excellent staff (everyone is eager to help in any way), perfect healing environment,
in Brooklyn, NY |
My initial visit to PATH Medical revealed a Hemoglobin A1C of 10.4 and body fat of 43%. In just two months of treatment my Hemoglobin A1C is down from 10.4 to 7.8, my weight is down 10 pounds, and my body fat is down from 43% to 39.7% (all fat with no muscle loss). I am SO grateful to Dr. Braverman and his entire team (especially Ellie Capria) for their kindness, care, concern, and guidance toward this achievement. I am so excited and looking forward to continued improvements in my health.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Braverman, MD?
Are you Dr. Braverman?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital

Visit Dr. Braverman