Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD

Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 59 years old

174 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

We know that every illness ages the brain, and that imbalances in the brain can also lead to illness elsewhere in the body. We know that virtually every disease is diagnosable even before signs and symptoms appear, and that in order to deliver care that will restore and preserve total health, we must have early diagnosis of chronic disease.Take care of your health today. Make at appointment at our New York Center today. 888-304-PATH (7285)Read more

Dr. Braverman's Experience

See how Dr. Braverman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Braverman

Dr. Braverman accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Braverman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Braverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braverman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Braverman's Performance
in boca raton, fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Braverman's for 15 years in his anti-aging program. I have had blood tests taken every 3 months for 15 years as I am on bioidentical hormones. I am 75 years old and look like 50, I have no diseases of aging, like diabetes, heart disease, etc. I ballroom dance 6 hours a week and feel like I did in my 40's. His antiaging program is awesome and really works. I thank Dr. Braverman for the wonderful life I now have. He has taken excellent care of me.
in New Jersey |
I came to Dr. Braverman's office three week ago in really bad shape. I was extremely anxious, physically drained, not able to concentrate, couldn't get through the work day. I wasn't sleeping or living my life as I knew it. No socializing, no exercising, not connecting with people. My life has drastically changed in a short period of time. I am sleeping 8 uninterrupted hours/night and having pleasant dreams. You MUST follow Dr. Braverman's instructions. Every test he does has value.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have known Dr. Braverman since childhood and have been a patient of his for the last four years. My results are amazing, I look and feel great and am approaching my ideal weight which I last reached in college some 40 years ago. His team is exquisite, empathetic and available.. My well being is there sincere commitment and I have all of their cell phones. Best investment of your life.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Braverman's for 15 years. I am on his anti-aging program. I am 75 years old and when people see me they think I am 50. I do not have any of the diseases of old age. No diabetes, heart disease, weight problems, or memory problems from aging. Dr. Braverman is a genius in analyzing the proper hormones to keep your body healthy. I have blood tests every 3 months. The care has been above excellent. I do 6 hours of ballroom dancing a week and my memory is wonderful.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had come to Dr. Braverman with an optic pseudo tumor, hoping to reduce it. Previously, I had been seeing an optic inflammation specialist for over a year. The size of the eye reduced minimally and then became stable, but still not normal. In a matter of 3 months of working with PATH medical it has reduced a great deal, unbelievable quickly! His approach to medicine is unlike any other doctor I have seen before. Focusing on diet, vitamin levels, and mental health! Highly recommend!
in Roxbury Township, NJ |
I Started going to Path Medical and Dr Eric Braverman several months ago at the referral of a friend who is a nutrition expert. I was able to reverse my Type II Diabetes in only 10 weeks, lost 60 pounds and 10% body fat. Thank you Dr Braverman and your staff.. I feel 20 years younger.
in Chatham, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Braverman's for two years now. He continues to amaze me with his knowledge and his passion for medicine. I've been to many Dr's and I wish I could have found him when I was in my 20's, 30's or 40's! His knowledge of the brain and hormones is second to none. He knows how to pinpoint any weaknesses you may have and address them in a short period of time. His staff are extremely professional and caring.
in Westport, CT |
My wife had been suffering from depression and has been treated by two psychiatrists. With a simple blood test, Dr. Braverman found her estrogen levels to be of a 100+ year old woman. With hormone therapy her mood improved in a week. Three months later her mood and memory have improved and Braverman is treating her for osteoporosis. We are both most appreciative for Dr. Braverman's diagnosis, treatment, accessibility and concern.
in Dobbs Ferry, New York |
Dr. Braverman is an outstanding Doctor. I am forever greatful I found PATH medical .... the level of knowledge of the over all body and systems is genius. Dr. B.'s staff is remarkable in supporting him to care for patients. Dr. B.'s commitment to caring and supporting wellness and healing in his patients is one of a kind. I refer everyone I know to him.
in Colts Neck, NJ |
Dr B is a hurricane of energy. His diagnosis was exceptional and his help was extremely effective-
in Wall, NJ |
My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Braverman, myself for about a year, and my daughter, for about four months. He has greatly helped my daughter with her depression and hormone imbalances, and has helped me to lose weight, 40 lbs. to be exact, which is amazing (as I was never able to lose it before.). His office staff, and the other doctors that work there are "top notch", and very professional and helpful, and his knowledge of the brain is nothing short of genius.
in New York, NY |
At 74, I feel fantastic!! I came to Dr. Braverman for a total brain and body checkup and was not disappointed at all. Dr. Braverman's in dept knowledge of the brain as the most important organ is phenomenon. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their complex medical issues, and I'm totally confident, he'll find the answers through his extensive testings.
in Bronxville, NY |
This is a new way of treating and staying ahead of disease. I'm very happy with Dr. Braverman and I needed his input into a healthier and happier path.
in Smithtown long island |
Hormones had helped me think better, look and feel better.
in Garnerville, NY |
We brought our 18 year old daughter in to see Dr. Braverman after struggling with severe gut issues/food sensitivities for years. Nobody seemed to be able to find a way to help her, and she was close to being able to eat only a handful of foods. After one visit with Dr. Braverman, he diagnosed her with brain chemicals that were "off." It turns out that the brain, once chemically balanced, can shut off food allergies and correct digestive disorders.
in Boca Rato , FL |
Dr. Braverman is the best Dr. around!!! He is very knowledgeable overall, and finds hidden diseases before they find you. My diagnosis was on point and accurate to the T. I've been to others who could not find out whats wrong with me. Thank God for Dr. Braverman, his team of Doctors, and his knowledgeable staff, I feel great and I'm doing all to follow the protocol and live a more healthier lifestyle.
in Westchester NY |
Thanks to Dr Braverman my wife's homocysteine level was brought back into balance quickly.
in Manhattan |
Dr. Braverman said I was pregnant and that I had low bone mass that needed strengthening just from looking at me. He was right!
in Bloomfield NJ |
Since I had came here to Path Medical, my life has changed. I feel younger and better. My friend, Tina, recommended me to Dr. Braverman. My menopause symptoms have become better. I would recommended him to every women and to trust him.
in ny, NY |
I have been a patient for a decade. I cannot thank dr braverman enough for helping me with my addiction issues and for keeping me young . I never thought i would be able to say that im a non-smoker .I hardly take any alcohol and dont crave it ever. Most of all the fact that im 45 and just had my second healthy perfect child is proof that dr braverman and his staff proviude a service that noone i know can provide. It empowering to take control of your heath.
in Sparta, NJ |
My name is Ed, Dr. Braverman transformed my arthritis and understand it much better , many ways better understand my health and total well being are better! He is a great song writer and his revised battle hymn of the republic is in some ways better than the original
in Albuquerque, NM |
Went there with some neurological issues. Was given the battery of his tests including an IQ test in a noisy hallway. After the tests, he gave me clonazepam and some type of seizure medication. The seizure medication made me really ill. I called him and he prescribed more clonazepam. I stopped his medication and kept looking for answers. His office felt like a carnival - we left feeling scammed. I was eventually diagnosed with Lyme disease by a local doctor in my hometown.
in Bronx, NY |
The personality profile was so accurate, it almost made me cry. The truth always sets you free. Excellent staff (everyone is eager to help in any way), perfect healing environment,
in Brooklyn, NY |
My initial visit to PATH Medical revealed a Hemoglobin A1C of 10.4 and body fat of 43%. In just two months of treatment my Hemoglobin A1C is down from 10.4 to 7.8, my weight is down 10 pounds, and my body fat is down from 43% to 39.7% (all fat with no muscle loss). I am SO grateful to Dr. Braverman and his entire team (especially Ellie Capria) for their kindness, care, concern, and guidance toward this achievement. I am so excited and looking forward to continued improvements in my health.
West Nyack, NY |
Had an anxiety attack after leaving office. It was like going to a timeshare sales presentation but worse mentally. Made you feel pressured to purchase future treatment with no recourse to opt out. Be careful. it can cost you thousands.
in New York, NY |
I am a patient of Dr. Braverman since 2012. My health and life was transformed since then. After years of unsuccessful efforts to find a cause for my symptoms and lose weigh I finally was able to achieve my health goals, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Braverman. Now I am 50 lb. lighter, fit, in perfect health. I am very grateful to Dr. Braverman and entire staff of PATH Medical for their commitment to patients health. Recommended to my friends and family. PATH medical- is where you get results.
in Cranford, NJ |
The radio commercial says you'll spend 5 hours in the office -- yes, so they can bill you or your insurance company for every cent they can. And you will only see the doc for 10 mins if you're lucky. Do research on this doc and you will be surprised at what you will find out.
in New York, NY |
My father had 2 years of inadequate EF setting him up for heart failure. His cardiologist and EP specialist just wanted to put a pacemaker in and move on. We came to Dr. Braverman to look for a different path to take. Dr. Braverman focuses on the brain, its chemistry and how it affects your whole body. He fixed my father's heart by focusing on brain chemistry. His EF has gone up substantially; the highest it has been in 4 years. Lenox Hill Cardiologists were extremely impressed.
Horribly disgusting so called physician. Nothing but a quack. Avoid.
in New York, NY |
A pet scan was recommended; a totally unexpected 1.3 adenocarcinoma was found in the upper left lung. so a small nodule is much, much better than a larger cancer spread, which could have cost me my life.
in Auburn, NY |
Dr. Braverman understands his area of medicine excellently. He has helped my wife and daughter become much healthier. For my daughter this is quite an achievement. My daughter suffers from brain damage due to several concussions. She also suffers from some mental health issues both inherited and brought on from recreational drug use. She has been in counseling and on different medications for nearly a decade. Dr. Braverman is the first doctor to truly help my daughter and gain her trust.
in New York, NY |
I came to Dr. Braverman with a series of medical issues. Even my brain analysis showed several underlying issues. At PATH medical, I have been a part of a total restoration of mind, body, and soul. Dr. B completely turned my life around. I lost weight, regained my confidence, increased my energy, got better sleep, and still continue to experience benefits from his expertise. I look and feel great thanks to everyone at PATH medical. Dr. B had the confidence in me that I did not have--it worked!
in New York, NY |
I have seen so much improvement in my mental and physical well-being after coming to Dr. Braverman! I feel stronger psychologically and physically. Dr. Braverman and his team know exactly which vitamins and minerals that I, a male patient in his 80s, should be taking. They make sure to update my blood work and treatment plan every time I visit. The combination of conventional and alternative medicine is unlike any other medical office. Coming to PATH has given me real VISIBLE results.
in New York, NY |
I had a wonderful and thorough experience; I like the balance between natural medicine and pharmaceutical with a focus on health and prevention. I experienced an increase in energy, concentration, and weight loss. In addition, the staff is very professional and personable.
in Rockland County, NY |
I have been under the care of Dr. Braverman for about two years and in that time I have lost 35 lbs., my short term memory has improved greatly and even though I am still working on some other issues I feel 100% better then I did before .As far as I am concerned Dr. Braverman has saved my life. I cannot wait to see how I feel when all my other issues are gone. God Bless You, Dr.B. Yours Truly John P. DaBenigno.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of PATH Medical and Dr Smayda for a year now and my experience has been nothing but positive. Great staff, Great Doctors and a beautiful office. I would recommend the doctors at PATH to all my friends and family
in Spring Valley, NY |
i continue to recommend friends and family to Dr Braverman who has expertise in areas that traditional doctors do not! His team of experts are superior/personable! He can suggest an alternate route to solving a cancer diagnosis and avoiding radiation after surgery that will further damage metastazing cells.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Under Dr. Braverman's care, the supplement, diet, exercise program, and medications worked well. Specifically, my Bone Density which was marginal at first, has improved by reversing bone deterioration by 13 years. Also, under his program a precancerous tumor was found in my colon via CAT scan which was successfully removed.
in Marlboro, NJ |
I think this place is well organized and structured. There are individual specialists for different functions of anatomy. The staff is friendly and professional from when you walk in (entrance) until you leave. As a side note it is a fast-paced environment.
in Huntington, NY |
I was treated well at the office. After coming in I experienced rapid weight- loss and an overall sense of improved well-being.
in New York, NY |
My husband and I had some significant problems, and after one month we are seeing improvement. More specifically, my husband's memory is improving and my overall health is better.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Braverman was very thorough with the testing procedure (synergy of mind of body). I got a sense of a plan being put together for me according to my wishes which inclduded being pain-free, spending quality time with my family, and regaining independence. This was done through nutrition and building up my body.
in New York, NY |
I have had the absolute best results working with Dr.Braverman, my health has improved in such a way that I am able to continue working and maintain my career. When I first entered the office, I was struggling with a long term issue that has been plaguing me for years, and in the past 6 months Dr.Braverman has taken my health to a level that it has not been in years. I am a 26 year old and look and feel healthy, like someone my age should, Dr. Braverman has improved my life and saved my career.
in New York, NY |
I recommend Dr. Braverman and his friendly, knowledgeable staff because they not only help patients find the causes of their ailments, but also the way to a cure. As a woman who refuses blood transfusions due to religious reasons, I had extremely heavy menstrual cycles for over ten years, resulting in many ER visits. After visiting Dr. Braverman's office, I was informed about the causes of the heavy cycles. After three months, my cycles are now normal. I am truly reminded of Matthew 9:18-22!
in New York, NY |
I read reviews of Dr Eric Braverman and I'm beyond glad that I was smart enough to ignore the moaning people who want everything free and easy. It's 10 days later and I can think again, my brain is back. I take my bmw to the garage and they plug it's brain into their monitors and determine everything that needs fixing. This is what PATH is like. The battery of tests is looking at every part of you, generally in pursuit of measuring the brain from many angles.
in New Jersey |
Came for Stem Cell treatment, which was expensive, but went well. Not much change in the first week, but neck with constant pain started to feel better, and bruising healed very quickly. Then back started to feel better. Was able to sleep on my back, which I haven't been able to do in the last five years due to a fall. Much better sleep since then. Tennis elbow on the right arm , and right shoulder rotator are less painful now. Left knee a little better. everything is better than expected.
in New York, NY |
Had another great visit with Doctor Braverman and feel better than ever. Truly the best doctor I have ever met with
in Bronx, NY |
Came because not sleeping at all. Now I am getting 3.5 hours of sleep. Hoping to get 7 or more hours of sleep.
in New York, NY |
Dr Braverman and staff are exceptional
in Toms River, NJ |
If you are serious about achieving optimum health and weight, Dr. Braverman provides the tools (Hormone therapy and supplements) to make it happen. All you have to do is follow is recommendations. Dr. Braverman and his staff are there following your progress every step of the way to keep you focused on your health goal.
Have you seen Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD?
Are you Dr. Braverman?

Compare Dr. Braverman

Dr. Braverman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Braverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Braverman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Braverman's Board Certifications

• Acquired Brain Injuries
  • Acrocephalosyndactyly
  • Addiction
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiac Hypertrophy
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Chemical Addiction
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Colitis
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Encephalopathy - Intracranial Calcification - Growth Hormone Deficiency - Microcephaly - Retinal Degeneration
  • Epilepsy
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Memory Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Sinusitis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

New York University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

• Other Education
    Greenwich Hospital

• Russian

Dr. Braverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Behavior Management