Dr. Eric Braverman, MD

Dr. Eric Braverman, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Eric Braverman, MD is an internal medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

304 Park Ave S

New York, NY 10010

• EmblemHealth
  • MedCost
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Braverman

Dr. Braverman's Experience

Dr. Braverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Braverman "We know that every illness ages the brain, and that imbalances in the brain can also lead to illness elsewhere in the body. We know that virtually every disease is diagnosable even before signs and symptoms appear, and that in order to deliver care that will restore and preserve total health, we must have early diagnosis of chronic disease.Take care of your health today. Make at appointment at our New York Center today. 888-304-PATH (7285)"

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Medical Toxicology
  • Sleep Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

1 Sanction
  • Misdemeanor conviction (12/18/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New York

• New York University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Greenwich Hospital
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Braverman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Braverman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Braverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Braverman's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braverman to family and friends

Dr. Braverman's Performance

I am so grateful to know Dr. Braverman. back in 2011 I was very sick and after going to different Dr and specialist. no one find my problems . Only him he find out . i had cancer in thiroyd . vitamin D almost zero and arthritis pain. few moths ago I came back to him with heaviness and confusion in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience at Path with Dr.Braverman has been a blessing because my wife was very sick and through his testing he found irregularities in the thyroid which turned out to be papillary carcinoma and no other doctor found that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr. Braverman since December 2013. Upon seeing him I was on the edge due to the lost of my mother and family feud that developed as a result. Dr. Braverman diagnosed me with several conditions. Presently 2018, my hair is slowly growing back, my bones are stronger, my body mass is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been working with Dr. Braverman and his team for several years and his work and staff have changed my life. I first came to him in 2014 when I was not feeling well and frustrated with the quality of care I was receiving with the doctors I was working with at that time. I underwent extensive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My mother enjoys and looks forward to her appointments with Dr.Braverman. We feel hopeful that things are getting done. We are very satisfied.
Are you Dr. Braverman?