Dr. Eric R. Braverman, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Braverman's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Braverman's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Braverman

Dr. Braverman accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Braverman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Braverman

Dr. Braverman's Review Details
      4 based on 153 responses
      Experience with Dr. Braverman
      Dr. Braverman's Office & Staff
        16 – 30 minutes (138)
      in ny, NY |
      I have been a patient for a decade. I cannot thank dr braverman enough for helping me with my addiction issues and for keeping me young . I never thought i would be able to say that im a non-smoker .I hardly take any alcohol and dont crave it ever. Most of all the fact that im 45 and just had my second healthy perfect child is proof that dr braverman and his staff proviude a service that noone i know can provide. It empowering to take control of your heath.
      in Sparta, NJ |
      My name is Ed, Dr. Braverman transformed my arthritis and understand it much better , many ways better understand my health and total well being are better! He is a great song writer and his revised battle hymn of the republic is in some ways better than the original
      in Albuquerque, NM |
      Went there with some neurological issues. Was given the battery of his tests including an IQ test in a noisy hallway. After the tests, he gave me clonazepam and some type of seizure medication. The seizure medication made me really ill. I called him and he prescribed more clonazepam. I stopped his medication and kept looking for answers. His office felt like a carnival - we left feeling scammed. I was eventually diagnosed with Lyme disease by a local doctor in my hometown.
      in Bronx, NY |
      The personality profile was so accurate, it almost made me cry. The truth always sets you free. Excellent staff (everyone is eager to help in any way), perfect healing environment,
      in Brooklyn, NY |
      My initial visit to PATH Medical revealed a Hemoglobin A1C of 10.4 and body fat of 43%. In just two months of treatment my Hemoglobin A1C is down from 10.4 to 7.8, my weight is down 10 pounds, and my body fat is down from 43% to 39.7% (all fat with no muscle loss). I am SO grateful to Dr. Braverman and his entire team (especially Ellie Capria) for their kindness, care, concern, and guidance toward this achievement. I am so excited and looking forward to continued improvements in my health.
      West Nyack, NY |
      Had an anxiety attack after leaving office. It was like going to a timeshare sales presentation but worse mentally. Made you feel pressured to purchase future treatment with no recourse to opt out. Be careful. it can cost you thousands.
      in New York, NY |
      I am a patient of Dr. Braverman since 2012. My health and life was transformed since then. After years of unsuccessful efforts to find a cause for my symptoms and lose weigh I finally was able to achieve my health goals, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Braverman. Now I am 50 lb. lighter, fit, in perfect health. I am very grateful to Dr. Braverman and entire staff of PATH Medical for their commitment to patients health. Recommended to my friends and family. PATH medical- is where you get results.
      in Cranford, NJ |
      The radio commercial says you'll spend 5 hours in the office -- yes, so they can bill you or your insurance company for every cent they can. And you will only see the doc for 10 mins if you're lucky. Do research on this doc and you will be surprised at what you will find out.
      in New York, NY |
      My father had 2 years of inadequate EF setting him up for heart failure. His cardiologist and EP specialist just wanted to put a pacemaker in and move on. We came to Dr. Braverman to look for a different path to take. Dr. Braverman focuses on the brain, its chemistry and how it affects your whole body. He fixed my father's heart by focusing on brain chemistry. His EF has gone up substantially; the highest it has been in 4 years. Lenox Hill Cardiologists were extremely impressed.
      Horribly disgusting so called physician. Nothing but a quack. Avoid.
      in New York, NY |
      A pet scan was recommended; a totally unexpected 1.3 adenocarcinoma was found in the upper left lung. so a small nodule is much, much better than a larger cancer spread, which could have cost me my life.
      in Auburn, NY |
      Dr. Braverman understands his area of medicine excellently. He has helped my wife and daughter become much healthier. For my daughter this is quite an achievement. My daughter suffers from brain damage due to several concussions. She also suffers from some mental health issues both inherited and brought on from recreational drug use. She has been in counseling and on different medications for nearly a decade. Dr. Braverman is the first doctor to truly help my daughter and gain her trust.
      in New York, NY |
      I came to Dr. Braverman with a series of medical issues. Even my brain analysis showed several underlying issues. At PATH medical, I have been a part of a total restoration of mind, body, and soul. Dr. B completely turned my life around. I lost weight, regained my confidence, increased my energy, got better sleep, and still continue to experience benefits from his expertise. I look and feel great thanks to everyone at PATH medical. Dr. B had the confidence in me that I did not have--it worked!
      in New York, NY |
      I have seen so much improvement in my mental and physical well-being after coming to Dr. Braverman! I feel stronger psychologically and physically. Dr. Braverman and his team know exactly which vitamins and minerals that I, a male patient in his 80s, should be taking. They make sure to update my blood work and treatment plan every time I visit. The combination of conventional and alternative medicine is unlike any other medical office. Coming to PATH has given me real VISIBLE results.
      in New York, NY |
      I had a wonderful and thorough experience; I like the balance between natural medicine and pharmaceutical with a focus on health and prevention. I experienced an increase in energy, concentration, and weight loss. In addition, the staff is very professional and personable.
      in Rockland County, NY |
      I have been under the care of Dr. Braverman for about two years and in that time I have lost 35 lbs., my short term memory has improved greatly and even though I am still working on some other issues I feel 100% better then I did before .As far as I am concerned Dr. Braverman has saved my life. I cannot wait to see how I feel when all my other issues are gone. God Bless You, Dr.B. Yours Truly John P. DaBenigno.
      in New York, NY |
      I have been a patient of PATH Medical and Dr Smayda for a year now and my experience has been nothing but positive. Great staff, Great Doctors and a beautiful office. I would recommend the doctors at PATH to all my friends and family
      in Spring Valley, NY |
      i continue to recommend friends and family to Dr Braverman who has expertise in areas that traditional doctors do not! His team of experts are superior/personable! He can suggest an alternate route to solving a cancer diagnosis and avoiding radiation after surgery that will further damage metastazing cells.
      in Bridgewater, NJ |
      Under Dr. Braverman's care, the supplement, diet, exercise program, and medications worked well. Specifically, my Bone Density which was marginal at first, has improved by reversing bone deterioration by 13 years. Also, under his program a precancerous tumor was found in my colon via CAT scan which was successfully removed.
      in Marlboro, NJ |
      I think this place is well organized and structured. There are individual specialists for different functions of anatomy. The staff is friendly and professional from when you walk in (entrance) until you leave. As a side note it is a fast-paced environment.
      in Huntington, NY |
      I was treated well at the office. After coming in I experienced rapid weight- loss and an overall sense of improved well-being.
      in New York, NY |
      My husband and I had some significant problems, and after one month we are seeing improvement. More specifically, my husband's memory is improving and my overall health is better.
      in Baltimore, MD |
      Dr. Braverman was very thorough with the testing procedure (synergy of mind of body). I got a sense of a plan being put together for me according to my wishes which inclduded being pain-free, spending quality time with my family, and regaining independence. This was done through nutrition and building up my body.
      in New York, NY |
      I have had the absolute best results working with Dr.Braverman, my health has improved in such a way that I am able to continue working and maintain my career. When I first entered the office, I was struggling with a long term issue that has been plaguing me for years, and in the past 6 months Dr.Braverman has taken my health to a level that it has not been in years. I am a 26 year old and look and feel healthy, like someone my age should, Dr. Braverman has improved my life and saved my career.
      in New York, NY |
      I recommend Dr. Braverman and his friendly, knowledgeable staff because they not only help patients find the causes of their ailments, but also the way to a cure. As a woman who refuses blood transfusions due to religious reasons, I had extremely heavy menstrual cycles for over ten years, resulting in many ER visits. After visiting Dr. Braverman's office, I was informed about the causes of the heavy cycles. After three months, my cycles are now normal. I am truly reminded of Matthew 9:18-22!
      in New York, NY |
      I read reviews of Dr Eric Braverman and I'm beyond glad that I was smart enough to ignore the moaning people who want everything free and easy. It's 10 days later and I can think again, my brain is back. I take my bmw to the garage and they plug it's brain into their monitors and determine everything that needs fixing. This is what PATH is like. The battery of tests is looking at every part of you, generally in pursuit of measuring the brain from many angles.
      in New Jersey |
      Came for Stem Cell treatment, which was expensive, but went well. Not much change in the first week, but neck with constant pain started to feel better, and bruising healed very quickly. Then back started to feel better. Was able to sleep on my back, which I haven't been able to do in the last five years due to a fall. Much better sleep since then. Tennis elbow on the right arm , and right shoulder rotator are less painful now. Left knee a little better. everything is better than expected.
      in New York, NY |
      Had another great visit with Doctor Braverman and feel better than ever. Truly the best doctor I have ever met with
      in Bronx, NY |
      Came because not sleeping at all. Now I am getting 3.5 hours of sleep. Hoping to get 7 or more hours of sleep.
      in New York, NY |
      Dr Braverman and staff are exceptional
      in Toms River, NJ |
      If you are serious about achieving optimum health and weight, Dr. Braverman provides the tools (Hormone therapy and supplements) to make it happen. All you have to do is follow is recommendations. Dr. Braverman and his staff are there following your progress every step of the way to keep you focused on your health goal.
      in New York, NY |
      In mid - November i was suffering from the onset of a gout attack in my right toe joint during work hours. I sent a text to Dr Braverman (yes, you can text him) Immediately, he returned the call , diagnosed and transferred me to one of his wonderful assistance at PATH Medical. Lisa proceeded to call my pharmacy with a script that was filled and waiting for me when I arrived. It has been over a month with no signs of relapse. Only one of the reason why I have already referred 3 friends to PATH
      Have you seen Dr. Braverman?
      Are you Dr. Braverman? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Braverman

• Chronic Pain
      • Chronic Sinusitis
      • Colitis
      • Confusion
      • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
      • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
      • Cranial Trauma
      • Dementia
      • Depression
      • Eating Disorders
      • Encephalopathy - Intracranial Calcification - Growth Hormone Deficiency - Microcephaly - Retinal Degeneration
      • Epilepsy
      • High Cholesterol
      • Hormone Imbalance
      • Hypothyroidism
      • Insomnia
      • Lyme Disease
      • Memory Disorders
      • Menopause
      • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
      • Parkinson's Disease
      • Sinusitis
      • Stroke
      • Syncope
      • Thrombosis
      • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
      • Vertigo

• Behavior Management
      • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
      • Diagnostic Imaging
      • EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for New York.

New York University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

• Other Education
        Greenwich Hospital

Dr. Braverman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
      ×

Dr. Braverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Braverman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Braverman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Braverman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Braverman's Care Philosophy

We know that every illness ages the brain, and that imbalances in the brain can also lead to illness elsewhere in the body. We know that virtually every disease is diagnosable even before signs and symptoms appear, and that in order to deliver care that will restore and preserve total health, we must have early diagnosis of chronic disease.Take care of your health today. Make at appointment at our New York Center today. 888-304-PATH (7285)