Dr. Eric Brahin, MD

Dr. Eric Brahin, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Eric Brahin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 39 years old.

2600 SW Military Dr Ste 100

San Antonio, TX 78224

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Brahin

See how frequently Dr. Brahin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Autonomic Disorders
Diabetic Polyneuropathy

Dr. Brahin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Brahin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Huntington's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Hahnemann University Hospital

Dr. Brahin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brahin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brahin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brahin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brahin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brahin to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Brahin's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
When I came to Dr. Brahin I had such blinding debilitating migraines I could not work. Now, seven months in his very capable, compassionate hands I’m a fully functioning human eternally grateful for his excellent and very professional care. I adore his staff, as well! They are so patient and kind, especially with this TBI patient who forgets everything! I truly wish every doctor treated patients with the thoroughness and compassionate that Dr. Brahin does. Healthcare would be much improved if it
in kerrville |
Ok I was sent to Dr Brahin through Methodist Ministries cause I did not have Insurance .So First appointment I say something about how far it was"1 hour"so anyway he says to me... well I am all they have so here i am.I was able to at least tell him that I had been treated for symptoms of Fibromialgia for I also have serious nerve issues in feet legs hands and back with proof of that. Well after 4/5 apts one cancelled at the last min,alot more with this arrogant man!!!Not to mention being cut of
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Brahin. She now has new insurance that does not have him allowed to see on the new plan. So we got a referral to another Dr. We call the new doctor an we were told we do not accept Dr. Brahin's patients. No will tell us why.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Brahin himself is a good doctor but his front desk personnel has no business working there. They never answer the phone regardless what time you call. Since they never answer the phone, I was obligated to stop by their office after work to schedule an appointment. The front desk person with no name badge (has a tattoo on her arm) asked me to have a seat. I patiently waited and waited and finally after 15 minutes walked out with no appointment. Needless to say, I'll be looking for another dr.
in San Antonio, TX |
My son had an apt with Dr Brahin this morning believe me I was very skeptical because of other reviews. We were referred to him by Tricare and like I said I was very skeptical and worried. Everything was totally different from what I read. The staff was so nice to us and after we turned in the paper work he was called back about 20 mins later. Dr. Brahin came in shortly and he listened and made us very comfortable and was extremely nice. I would recommend him to others. Thanks to all.
Jourdanton, TX |
Got a referral to see this doctor got appt. set up for 6 weeks later (earliest apt), after been on hold for 55 min. Then a week before appt get call saying they don't take my ins.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Brahin is great; his office staff however could use some improvement, you can never reach anyone if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. They have you on the phone forever and never get a person on the other line. His office staff is why I am giving him a 3 start rating.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Brahin was very courteous and prompt. He thoroughly explained procedures in lay persons terms. On the only negative side, I tried to speak to a receptionist & called 3 seperate times & dates only to be on hold for over 15 minutes then I had to leave a voicemail(which I have yet to receive a return call a week later)
in San Antonio, TX |
I accompanied my wife to her first appointment with this doctor - we looked him up before and heard about the long wait so it wasn't a surprise but it was definitely LONG. When we finally get to see him he took a very long time examining my wife, and didn't just rush through the visit like some other Drs. It seems like he is going to try some new things for her and we felt like he is actually interested in her headaches and the source, so for us it was a good experience overall
in TX |
This DR. Is more concerned with his appearance than helping people. Flaunting his $300 dollar belts and expensive shoes. I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for an independent review for any nuero-cognitive disorders. He is more content with pleasing his Contractor and collecting a check than helping and diagnosing based on his so called expertise.
in La Vernia, TX |
Getting a hold of the office to schedule or cancel appointment is almost impossible. Then wait time once you arrive is much longer than expected. I waited almost 2 hours. Then I felt the doctor did not really listen to what I was saying. I was told more than once that he's taken care of more than 200 NFL players. I don't care if he's taken care of a million NFL players I am the patient in that room. I wanted him to actually listen to ME. This is not a doctor I will recommend.
San Antonio, TX |
By far the most deplorable experience I've had in my 66-years. I made an appointment for my wife and almost a week before the appointment we needed to change it. Despite repeated calls to the office we were unable to contact anyone in the office...including an answer machine. It was not until the day before the scheduled appointment that someone from the office called to confirm the appointment that I promptly cancelled for obvious reasons. What if we had some kind of urgent need???
Have you seen Dr. Eric Brahin, MD?
Are you Dr. Brahin?